Fact about the whistleblower.......................

I haven't seen anyone actually ask the question that isn't being asked, why does Ukraine have a US political party's server?

Trump said look into it.
That doesn't mean they have it.
then why would he ask them? that's fking odd as shit. I think you're lying. you got to run cover for the demofks, eh?

What?
You been on the board for awhile, you should know that I'm not for demofks.
Both parties have corruption.
my bad then, it's the way you phrased it. explain why he'd ask them for it then?

I haven't seen anyone actually ask the question that isn't being asked, why does Ukraine have a US political party's server?

What's next? Biden was helping Hillary running a child prostitution ring out of that Pizza joint with help the Ukraine?
Been debunked Anthony Weiner was doing that on his phone

Weener pics have nothing to do with it.
Weiner was married to Doom Abedin who was always next to her lesbo lover Clinton.

Pedophile defender

Sick fuck.

What's next? Biden was helping Hillary running a child prostitution ring out of that Pizza joint with help the Ukraine?

Weiner was married to Doom Abedin who was always next to her lesbo lover Clinton.

Pedophile defender

Sick fuck.
Yea most of the people near Hillary were and are sick fucks, including Webb Hubble the father of Chelsea

1.5 billion until you get rid of that prosecutor and son of a bitch they did it. yeah, see he threatened to hold money for a favor,

By favor you mean the implementing US policy in coordination with our allies. Not quite the same favor, though.
show me where biden stated he was demanding along with the allies? go ahead, in that video you point to the time on the video where he states on behalf of our allies I told them I have 1.5 billion until you fire that prosecutor, then you got something. Until that, you lose.

Pedophile defender

Sick fuck.
Deplorable sick fuck to you pal

Pedophile defender

Sick fuck.
weiner was, sitting in his undies with his child on a bed and photographing it. yep, the demofks love pedophilia.

Maybe this imaginary CIA guy is John Brennen, attempting to get rid of Trump to cover his own crimes. You can measure Trump's greatness by the degree of anxiety known government criminals are experiencing over his Presidency. The deep state establishment is weaseling.
nope.... it is someone actively working there, thus the protection from being retaliated against or being fired.
Only because the law was changed for this person.

The democratic party is dead when they stoop this low
the law was NOT changed for this person. :slap:

You just get dumber and dumber by the day. Yes the law was changed for THIS ONE PERSON. Just to get this one complaint in. Already shown in several other threads. But that destroys your fantasy doesn't it?

1.5 billion until you get rid of that prosecutor and son of a bitch they did it. yeah, see he threatened to hold money for a favor,

By favor you mean the implementing US policy in coordination with our allies. Not quite the same favor, though.
show me where biden stated he was demanding along with the allies? go ahead, in that video you point to the time on the video where he states on behalf of our allies I told them I have 1.5 billion until you fire that prosecutor, then you got something. Until that, you lose.

You think that video was the negotiations? Where was the whistle blower on Biden's abuse of power? How about the transcript of that? Was there an IG investigation of Biden actions with regards to that prosecutor they wanted out. Did Obama's lawyers sequester the transcripts away on a secret server somewhere away from prying eyes of the Oversight committees?

You think that video was the negotiations? Where was the whistle blower on Biden's abuse of power? How about the transcript of that? Was there an IG investigation of Biden actions with regards to that prosecutor they wanted out. Did Obama's lawyers sequester the transcripts away on a secret server somewhere away from prying eyes of the Oversight committees?
You think that video was the negotiations?
It was Biden bragging about what a bad ass he thought he was and notice, he never mentions the allies, hmmmm so they had no influence in his story, none. Not sure what to tell you bub, just a fact you can’t prove. In a court of law, that was a confession.

Where was the whistle blower on Biden's abuse of power?
His side.

How about the transcript of that?
Let’s see it.

Was there an IG investigation of Biden actions with regards to that prosecutor they wanted out?
Was there? I have no fking clue, the guy investigating biden’s son was fired from Ukraine. Hmmmmmmm strange thing.

Did Obama's lawyers sequester the transcripts away on a secret server somewhere away from prying eyes of the Oversight committees?
They didn’t?

It was Biden bragging about what a bad ass he thought he was

So you have no transcript of the meeting he had with the Ukrainians? Just a clip of him bragging? No hint of impropriety from anyone at the time. No IG investigation into Biden's actions.

Was Biden's son ever under investigation?

Ukraine agency says allegations against Burisma cover period before Biden joined
fake news,,,no investigation limits itself to a specific period of time,,,what they claim is that it started before he joined and continued until biden threatened to withhold money unless the investigation was stopped

So you have no transcript of the meeting he had with the Ukrainians? Just a clip of him bragging? No hint of impropriety from anyone at the time. No IG investigation into Biden's actions.

Ukraine agency says allegations against Burisma cover period before Biden joined
fake news,,,no investigation limits itself to a specific period of time,,,what they claim is that it started before he joined and continued until biden threatened to withhold money unless the investigation was stopped
the investigation did start before biden's son started, the thing was, his dad should have said son, don't get into that, they are under investigation and it is a conflict of interest for me and you. instead of bowing out, biden used his position to strong arm a foreign government on his own, for his son.

Maybe this imaginary CIA guy is John Brennen, attempting to get rid of Trump to cover his own crimes. You can measure Trump's greatness by the degree of anxiety known government criminals are experiencing over his Presidency. The deep state establishment is weaseling.
nope.... it is someone actively working there, thus the protection from being retaliated against or being fired.
Only because the law was changed for this person.

The democratic party is dead when they stoop this low
the law was NOT changed for this person. :slap:

You just get dumber and dumber by the day. Yes the law was changed for THIS ONE PERSON. Just to get this one complaint in. Already shown in several other threads. But that destroys your fantasy doesn't it?
Are you sure she gets dumber? I think she is already at the lower limit of dumber

dude this is truly special. the dude brags about him taking down a foreign prosecutor and you high five him.

So you have no transcript of the meeting he had with the Ukrainians?
Are you saying he lied?

Just a clip of him bragging?
It’s there and is evidence to him extorting the Ukrainians. Wow, how fking terrible and illegal.

No hint of impropriety from anyone at the time.
Who knows, that’s like me investigating me. Yeah corruption from within monitored from within. Is that what you’re saying? So why are we doing this for trump then, he has executive privilege?

No IG investigation into Biden's actions.
Flat out wrong and trump is working to have that done.

Good question, the better question is why hasn’t he been?

"In the course of my official duties, I have received information from multiple U.S. Government officials that the President of the United States is using the power of his office to solicit interference from a foreign country in the 2020 U.S. election. This interference includes, among other things, pressuring a foreign country to investigate one of the President’s main domestic political rivals. The President’s personal lawyer, Mr. Rudolph Giuliani, is a central figure in this effort. Attorney General Barr appears to be involved as well..."

TOTAL HOGWASH Biden is not Trumps rival, he is not even a serious contender, and the fact that you think he is is insanely funny. What's even funnier, is half a nation of squat to piss leftard assholes that the right sees as dirty third class people living in allys and searching trash cans. Really, that's exactly how we see you communists. YOU GOT NOTHING.
TOTAL HOGWASH Biden is not Trumps rival, he is not even a serious contender, and the fact that you think he is is insanely funny. What's even funnier, is half a nation of squat to piss leftard assholes that the right sees as dirty third class people living in allys and searching trash cans. Really, that's exactly how we see you communists. YOU GOT NOTHING
You must be another stable genius who can't scratch his ass without a map. Biden's "...not even a serious contender"?
481780.jpg

Trump's a greedy, corporate whore who will die in prison.
Will you SOB like a Snowflake, Sucker?

The whistleblower is likely CIA, but why would you believe he or she is a greater threat to this country than Donald Trump?
TrumpRussianLaundromat.jpg

Whistleblower complaint, annotated

"In the course of my official duties, I have received information from multiple U.S. Government officials that the President of the United States is using the power of his office to solicit interference from a foreign country in the 2020 U.S. election. This interference includes, among other things, pressuring a foreign country to investigate one of the President’s main domestic political rivals. The President’s personal lawyer, Mr. Rudolph Giuliani, is a central figure in this effort. Attorney General Barr appears to be involved as well..."

"Over the past four months, more than half a dozen U.S. officials have informed me of various facts related to this effort. The information provided herein was relayed to me in the course of official interagency business. It is routine for U.S. officials with responsibility for a particular regional or functional portfolio to share such information with one another in order to inform policymaking and analysis."
Trump was doing his job and doing it well which pisses off assholes

Enjoy what you are
Sure.... sending his consigliere Giuliani there to dig up oppo dirt....

was just doing his job.... :rolleyes:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Only if you consider all lawyers to be 'consigliere '.

Let me ask you something.

Durning the hoax called the Russian investigation, Giuliani was the Presidents defense lawyer, right?

I heard (can't remember who it was, I think it was an ex-Commissioner for NY City Police) that all through the investigation charges and accusations were made against Trump.

This person made a solid and valid observation. The defense lawyer for anyone has the right to investigate the charges and the people making the charges.

Since this all began with Clinton and the paid-for lies in the dossier, provided by Russia to the Clinton campaign, a lot of information came up about the collusion between the DNC and Ukraine. Prominent in that information was the corruptions spearheaded by Joe Biden.

Now, that information had no direct link to the Russian hoax, but as an officer of the court, it was Giuliani's responsibility to pass the results of his findings to the DoJ.

That information is now in the hands of the special prosecutor that Barr has assigned to this case.

The left has only themselves to blame for Guliani's involvement in this matter.

dude this is truly special. the dude brags about him taking down a foreign prosecutor and you high five him.

Are you saying he lied?

It’s there and is evidence to him extorting the Ukrainians. Wow, how fking terrible and illegal.

Who knows, that’s like me investigating me. Yeah corruption from within monitored from within. Is that what you’re saying? So why are we doing this for trump then, he has executive privilege?

Yep taking down the corrupt prosecutor was a victory for Western Democracy. Putin's Russia, not so much.

Ukraine Reacts: Trump’s Call Is Putin’s Victory

Are you saying he lied?

Yep taking down the corrupt prosecutor was a victory for Western Democracy. Putin's Russia, not so much.

Ukraine Reacts: Trump’s Call Is Putin’s Victory
yep pure extortion, and still no investigation. you're fking exactly right.

Maybe Trump will testify in his own defense during his Senate trial?
210255.png

Here Are 7 Crimes Trump Might Have Committed in This Ukraine Scandal

"2. BRIBERY

"Trump’s interaction with the Ukrainian president could potentially count as soliciting a bribe, former prosecutors said.

“The same law that makes it a crime to offer a bribe also makes it a crime to ask for one,” said Patrick Cotter, a former New York prosecutor who helped bring down the mobster John Gotti.

"Bribery as defined by 18 USC 201 includes a public official seeking 'anything of value' for influencing a public act.

"'Trump has exposure for soliciting a bribe under Section 201,' wrote Harry Sandick, a former New York prosecutor, adding that bribery may be 'the strongest of any of the proposed lines of charging.'"

Forum List

Back