Fact about the whistleblower.......................

Are you simply not smart enough to know what Trump did wrong? Or are you playing dumb on purpose?

Please answer the questions yourself with regard to Hillary.
there was no Biden Crime, it is all made up... but if you want the USA to investigate again, LEGALLY.... following our laws, with the DOJ and foreign corruption investigators of the FBI or Treasury, have at it....

sending his personal lawyer, his new ''fixer'' that replaced Cohen after he was jailed, his consiglieri Giuliani.... that doesn't cut it.

Trump is a threat to our National Security, he has compromised himself with several foreign nations for his own, personal gain imo.

Please call D.C. and tell them there was no Biden crime.

I am sure they will all just pack up and move on.

After all it came from YOU.
what part of THIS in my post, did you not understand???

but if you want the USA to investigate again, LEGALLY.... following our laws, with the DOJ and foreign corruption investigators of the FBI or Treasury, have at it....

Isn't that what Trump was asking to do in the phone call?

Are you simply not smart enough to know what Trump did wrong? Or are you playing dumb on purpose?
/----/ What did he do wrong? Please refer to the paragraph and line of the transcript.
TIA
Since by now you don't know what he did wrong, then I doubt that me reading it will enlighten you.
oh wow, what a scapegoat. hahaahahahaa dude, classic, down to how you phrased it. if that doesn't say, I ain't got shit to show, I don't know what does.

The whistleblower did not see shit. He’s passing on second hand gossip he picked up from the news media. Stay in Canada. Help Trudeau change his pull ups.
Simply not true, the IG investigated his complaint and found out first hand from the people complaining to the whistle blower.... over a half dozen white house people complained about abuses of power. that's why the Trump appointed IG found the complaint credible and URGENT.

got a link??
READ: Inspector General letter on whistleblower complaint - CNNPolitics

maybe you need to read it again,,at no time does it name those the info came from,,,just the guy that heard it 2nd hand

Maybe YOU need to read it again. The President has CONFESSED to asking the Ukrainian government to investigate the Biden's in exchange for Javelin missiles. That is the impeachable offense: abusing the power of the presidency for his own political game.

THE PRESIDENT CONFESSED TO IT. IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT IS IN THE WHISTLEBLOWERS REPORT, IN TERMS OF TRUMP'S IMPEACHMENT. TRUMP CONFESSED.
Where exactly in the phone call transcript you saw that?

/----/ What did he do wrong? Please refer to the paragraph and line of the transcript.
TIA
Since by now you don't know what he did wrong, then I doubt that me reading it will enlighten you.
oh wow, what a scapegoat. hahaahahahaa dude, classic, down to how you phrased it. if that doesn't say, I ain't got shit to show, I don't know what does.
With a response like that, it's no wonder you can't figure things out for yourself.

quote the piece that we should know is illegal.
Why? You can't figure it out for yourself? No wonder this country is so fucked up.
there's nothing wrong with anything he did. and he doesn't fall under the whistleblower act anyway, because the president has executive privilege. but feel free to show us what you feel is illegal in that transcript. ready, go!!!

TIA
With a response like that, it's no wonder you can't figure things out for yourself.
you ain't got shit to show. I rest my case.

I haven't seen anyone actually ask the question that isn't being asked, why does Ukraine have a US political party's server?

Trump said look into it.
That doesn't mean they have it.
then why would he ask them? that's fking odd as shit. I think you're lying. you got to run cover for the demofks, eh?

The whistleblower did not see shit. He’s passing on second hand gossip he picked up from the news media. Stay in Canada. Help Trudeau change his pull ups.
Simply not true, the IG investigated his complaint and found out first hand from the people complaining to the whistle blower.... over a half dozen white house people complained about abuses of power. that's why the Trump appointed IG found the complaint credible and URGENT.

got a link??
READ: Inspector General letter on whistleblower complaint - CNNPolitics

maybe you need to read it again,,at no time does it name those the info came from,,,just the guy that heard it 2nd hand

Maybe YOU need to read it again. The President has CONFESSED to asking the Ukrainian government to investigate the Biden's in exchange for Javelin missiles. That is the impeachable offense: abusing the power of the presidency for his own political game.

THE PRESIDENT CONFESSED TO IT. IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT IS IN THE WHISTLEBLOWERS REPORT, IN TERMS OF TRUMP'S IMPEACHMENT. TRUMP CONFESSED.
so we get Ukraines money and information on the hunter biden? what is it they get out of the deal? buying Javelins isn't rewarding him for shit. so please, please explain where the quid is at? you all can't seem to figure it out. Listen to Joe's bragging on how to do it. he explains, it, he stated on camera, I will hold your 1.5 billion until you get rid of that prosecutor and son of a bitch they did it. yeah, see he threatened to hold money for a favor, I'm still waiting on what trump said he'd hold until he got a favor.

trump never asked him to buy the javelin. unless of course you have that transcript.

/----/ Well here is Schiff quoting the president on the call: "We’ve been very good to your country. Very good. No other country has done as much as we have. But you know what, I don’t see much reciprocity here. You know what I mean? I hear what you want. I have a favor I want from you though. And I’m going to say this only seven times, so you better listen good. I want you to make up dirt on my political opponent, understand? Lots of dirt, on this and on that. I’m going to put you in touch with people, and not just any people. I’m going to put you in touch with the Attorney General of the United States — my Attorney General, Bill Barr — he’s got the whole weight of American law enforcement behind him. And I’m going to put you in touch with Rudy, you’re going to love him. Trust me. You know what I’m asking, so I’m only going to say this a few more times, in a few more ways. And don’t call me again. I’ll call you when you’ve done what I asked."
Based on this information, please point outthe impeachable offense. TIA

I haven't seen anyone actually ask the question that isn't being asked, why does Ukraine have a US political party's server?

Trump said look into it.
That doesn't mean they have it.
then why would he ask them? that's fking odd as shit. I think you're lying. you got to run cover for the demofks, eh?

What?
You been on the board for awhile, you should know that I'm not for demofks.
Both parties have corruption.

What's next? Biden was helping Hillary running a child prostitution ring out of that Pizza joint with help the Ukraine?

What's next? Biden was helping Hillary running a child prostitution ring out of that Pizza joint with help the Ukraine?
Been debunked Anthony Weiner was doing that on his phone

1.5 billion until you get rid of that prosecutor and son of a bitch they did it. yeah, see he threatened to hold money for a favor,

By favor you mean the implementing US policy in coordination with our allies. Not quite the same favor, though.

The whistleblower is likely CIA, but why would you believe he or she is a greater threat to this country than Donald Trump?
TrumpRussianLaundromat.jpg

Whistleblower complaint, annotated

"In the course of my official duties, I have received information from multiple U.S. Government officials that the President of the United States is using the power of his office to solicit interference from a foreign country in the 2020 U.S. election. This interference includes, among other things, pressuring a foreign country to investigate one of the President’s main domestic political rivals. The President’s personal lawyer, Mr. Rudolph Giuliani, is a central figure in this effort. Attorney General Barr appears to be involved as well..."

"Over the past four months, more than half a dozen U.S. officials have informed me of various facts related to this effort. The information provided herein was relayed to me in the course of official interagency business. It is routine for U.S. officials with responsibility for a particular regional or functional portfolio to share such information with one another in order to inform policymaking and analysis."

Just out of curiosity... You state that Russian mobsters helped to build Trumps empire.

To support that statement, do you know how much of Trump's entire business portfolio, is tied to Russia?

Is it half? A quarter? 10%?

I've seen a few of the documents, listing Trumps business interests. There are literally a thousand or more different business ventures that Trump has investments in, from golf courses in Ireland, to an private jet company, to a 5-star hotel chain in India.

How many, had Russian backing? How many had laundered money from mobsters? Was it those located in eastern Europe? Which number only a few?

If you claim that Russian mobsters made Trump rich, then I would assume a relatively high percentage of his massive business dealings had to do with Russian mobsters.

So how many were? What percentage? Show me the evidence for your claim. I am waiting with anticipation for this bombshell information.

Been debunked Anthony Weiner was doing that on his phone

Weener pics have nothing to do with it.
Weiner was married to Doom Abedin who was always next to her lesbo lover Clinton.

Pedophile defender

no but he did stay at a Holiday Inn express and thought he was a vice president.

Forum List

Back