Fact Checked

Do you believe AG Barr is obstructing justice?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Everything I posted is already verified, dumbfuck.

What are you yapping about, moron?
Negative! None of it.They're all lies.

Former President Barack Obama knew his FBI director was going to "blackmail" incoming President Trump in January 2017, attorney Joe diGenova said. Where is the proof?

Comey was fired for committing treason by trying to blackmail the POTUS.. Where is the proof?

BTK, as hacks go, you're pretty fucking stupid.

{
Yahoo News reported, "Senior FBI officials were concerned then director James Comey would appear to be blackmailing then President-elect Trump – using tactics notoriously associated with J. Edgar Hoover – when he attended a fateful Jan. 6, 2017, meeting at which he informed the real estate magnate about allegations he had consorted with prostitutes in Moscow, according to Jim Baker, the bureau’s chief counsel at the time."

There is so much spin going on that Baker must look like the Tasmanian Devil of Looney Tunes lore.}

Don Surber: J. Edgar Comey tried to blackmail Trump

You drooling, fucking idiot.
See, I knew you were lying. The Yahoo news said "WOULD APPEAR". You quoted something different. You said "WAS GOING TO BLACKMAIL". Do you know the difference dumb fuck? You're a friggin liar.

You dumb little fucker.

Comey: It's possible Russians have something compromising on Trump - CNNPolitics
Dude, you're totally insane. Get a life.

What? You're not going to call CNN liars, you ignorant little shit? :lmao:

Well he is a registered Republican and a special prosecutor so yeah I’d call that a pretty accurate statement. The fact you’re taking issue with a factual statement shows that you’re the hack. Sorry

Torquemada had HOW MANY Republicans in the Inquisition? (that would be zero, for the democrats and other imbeciles in the crowd)

Torquemada had HOW MANY Clinton campaign members in the Witch Hunt? (that would be two, for the democrats and other imbeciles in the crowd)

Robert Mueller murdered HOW MANY of his old mobster informants in the last 6 month? Ask Whitey Bulger - oh wait, Mueller murdered him, you can't... :eusa_whistle:
Hold up a second Tonto... you just called me a hack for calling Mueller a Republican and a special prosecutor. That statement is completely true is it not?

Not even partially true. Mueller worked PURELY on behalf of the DNC. As you fully know.
Absolutely not. He is literally registered as a Republican so yes my statement is totally true. In regards to working for the DNC you’re wrong again. He worked for Trump appointed directors, Rosenstein, Barr, and Wray.

Damn you have some serious issues getting the facts straight. What’s wrong with you?

So if I registered as a Stalinist democrat would make me a Bolshevik?

Mueller is a deep state hack who was hired by the democrats to do a hit for the democrats.

Are you REALLY trying to distort this fact?
Now he was hired by the democrats?! Haha. You mean the guy that Trump appointed as deputy AG?!

Convincing or not?

What Mueller, Barr Say About Obstruction of Justice - FactCheck.org

Explain and justify your response.

Do you believe AG Barr is obstructing justice?

Where to begin... In order to obstruct justice, Barr would have to influence, with corrupt intent, an official proceeding.

There is, as far as I am aware, no evidence whatsoever that Barr influenced the Mueller inquiry.

Lying about the Mueller report, lying in particular about the reasons for the absence of corruption charges, on behalf of his Dear Leader, managing public perception, and telling Trumpletons what they need to hear, is Barr debasing himself, but not obstruction of justice.
From my understanding, the Congressional Hearing, any of them, is considered an Official Investigation.

Several points are laid out very clearly in the report. You can soon all you want but if you want to be taken seriously then you should acknowledge facts.
Just demonstrate some way in which Robert Mueller was stopped from conducting his investigation. Some way in which he was impeded or hindered.
That is if you want to be taken seriously.

My personal opinion is to move on. Yes Trump tried to obstruct the investigation because he wanted it over. But the core of what they Im estimated never amounted to anything so let’s get on with life. You should be making the same point instead of denying reality and trying to point the finger back at Mueller. Trump ain’t no saint, we all know it.
Objecting to an investigation, because of it's politicized nature, is not nearly the same thing as taking steps to halt it. Mueller got his money, his authority, his people and he stopped when he decided it was time to stop. No one told him to. No one told him where his investigation must go
and who it should question. It was an entirely independent operation.

It's the difference between telling your child that eating cookies for dinner is a bad thing and literally slapping a cookie out of his or her hand. You seem relatively smart. You can't see the difference?
It was very limited and narrow.... as example, he was not allowed to follow the money, which one would do in most any investigation of alleged wrong doings, and also, the counter intelligence aspect.... the Mueller report was limited and did not go in to that.... it may have been done or it may be on going, but we have no idea one way or the other.

Also, Mueller did not pursue President Trump's testimony, under oath, before a grand jury, which could have solidify Trump's innocence, or guilt.

The Mueller report, with all the time and money necessary to fully investigate the issue of Russian collusion, did not address the matter of the Steele dossier whatsoever, as far as I can see.
So odd. So selective. So partisan.

Several points are laid out very clearly in the report. You can soon all you want but if you want to be taken seriously then you should acknowledge facts.
Just demonstrate some way in which Robert Mueller was stopped from conducting his investigation. Some way in which he was impeded or hindered.
That is if you want to be taken seriously.

My personal opinion is to move on. Yes Trump tried to obstruct the investigation because he wanted it over. But the core of what they Im estimated never amounted to anything so let’s get on with life. You should be making the same point instead of denying reality and trying to point the finger back at Mueller. Trump ain’t no saint, we all know it.
Objecting to an investigation, because of it's politicized nature, is not nearly the same thing as taking steps to halt it. Mueller got his money, his authority, his people and he stopped when he decided it was time to stop. No one told him to. No one told him where his investigation must go
and who it should question. It was an entirely independent operation.

It's the difference between telling your child that eating cookies for dinner is a bad thing and literally slapping a cookie out of his or her hand. You seem relatively smart. You can't see the difference?
It was very limited and narrow.... as example, he was not allowed to follow the money, which one would do in most any investigation of alleged wrong doings, and also, the counter intelligence aspect.... the Mueller report was limited and did not go in to that.... it may have been done or it may be on going, but we have no idea one way or the other.

Also, Mueller did not pursue President Trump's testimony, under oath, before a grand jury, which could have solidify Trump's innocence, or guilt.
There is no way Trump would have survived an interview. No way :)

The Mueller report, with all the time and money necessary to fully investigate the issue of Russian collusion, did not address the matter of the Steele dossier whatsoever, as far as I can see.
The Steele dossier is a right wing talking point used to try and turn the tables onto the Dems and distract from the heat put in Trump. Ive listened to Hannity on the radio go nuts about It for over a year now. Problem is they have spun up this crazy narrative that just doesn’t line up with reality. He is a pro at doing that

The Steele dossier is a right wing talking point used to try and turn the tables onto the Dems and distract from the heat put in Trump. Ive listened to Hannity on the radio go nuts about It for over a year now. Problem is they have spun up this crazy narrative that just doesn’t line up with reality. He is a pro at doing that

LMFAO, the biggest spin is where it started, Hillary getting busted for rigging the DNC and then blaming Trump for collusion on knarking to the public..

LMFAO, the biggest spin is where it started, Hillary getting busted for rigging the DNC and then blaming Trump for collusion on knarking to the public..
I’d agree except for none of that being true

Yes he also lied to congress and is also in contempt of congress. Also he is not judge and jury and misrepresented the Mueller report on national TV.

Oh, and what did he lie about, Ahmed?
Mueller based his report on the OLC decision in 2000.

What?

Look, you're just an ignorant Hamas terrorist - you're as dumb as the camels Arab men lust after.

But IF you dumb piles of shit want to accuse the AG of lying, you need to post EXACTLY what the AG said, and how it was an intent to deceive and is false.

Seriously, you may be dumber than Wry Catcher

Look it up, you have google.

Mueller MENTIONED a 1997 guideline by the OAC - you ignorant terrorist.

NOW. IF you dumb piles of shit want to accuse the AG of lying, you need to post EXACTLY what the AG said, and how it was an intent to deceive and is false.
the AG LIED under oath to congress when he claimed he had not heard from Mueller on his own actions with his 4 page summary of Mueller's report....

only to find out through excellent reporting, that Mueller IMMEDIATELY afterwards sent a letter to AG Barr telling him, his report was being misrepresented.

He did NOT tell congress about the two letters and phone call between him and Mueller.

HE LIED.... at minimum, lacked candor in his under oath testimony.... and McCabe was fired for lack of candor.....

So Debbie didn't step down, Bernie supporters didn't sue the DNC?

No one discredited the Emails

How much lying you going to do?

Last edited:

So Debbie didn't step down, Bernie supporters didn't see the DNC?

Haha, I’ve got to concede this one to you. I’m so used to your BS that I sped read your last statement and didn’t catch that you were talking about the DNC. Yeah, there was shady business going on there. But that didn’t have anything to do with the mueller investigation. Trump and his teams lies are responsible for that

Trump–Russia dossier - Wikipedia
Sure. Day is night. Up is down. Hot is cold. The Steele dossier wasn't a Hillary Clinton/Fusion GPS project designed to smear and destroy Donald Trump (ala the Russian hookers golden showers rumor) .Any other fables you'd like to tell?

Discredited former British M-6 Intelligence Russian expert, agent Christopher Steele, has disavowed his own handiwork and now says he can't vouch for any of the information gathered mostly from Russian sources in his dossier designed
to torpedo candidate Donald Trump.

What could be more appropriate and on point than getting to the bottom of this document and tracking down the British-Russian-American intelligence links when trying to unravel the issue of Russian interference in our election?

But Robert Mueller, who was supposed to investigate wherever the tracks led, for some reason just couldn't be bothered to investigate the central issue of the whole collusion issue, the dossier used to justify spying on the Trump campaign even though James Comey knew this document was an utter work of fiction.

Has anyone asked Captain America Mueller why his time and effort was used to catch small inconsequential fish like Paul Manafort or General Michael Flynn while he utterly ignored the Russian influenced Steele dossier?
Your gutless laughable denial tells us all much about Mueller and his partisan inquisition.

So Debbie didn't step down, Bernie supporters didn't see the DNC?

Haha, I’ve got to concede this one to you. I’m so used to your BS that I sped read your last statement and didn’t catch that you were talking about the DNC. Yeah, there was shady business going on there. But that didn’t have anything to do with the mueller investigations. Trump and his teams lies are responsible for that

What it's to complicated to figure out how it all started?

If we were in kindergarten it would be called "Hillary got her hand caught in the cookie jar and blamed little Donald for rating her out to the teacher"

Bullshit. He stepped on his dick.
He wrote a 400 page report that laid out collusion (not conspiracy) and obstruction and then had to listen to trump and his parrots repeat “No collision No obstruction” totally vindicated... we all know that was not what the report said but Trump pushed it to his mindless puppets anyways. That’s the bullshit
Bullshit. He stepped on his dick.
He wrote a 400 page report that laid out collusion (not conspiracy) and obstruction and then had to listen to trump and his parrots repeat “No collision No obstruction” totally vindicated... we all know that was not what the report said but Trump pushed it to his mindless puppets anyways. That’s the bullshit
Whatever you need to tell yourself to make it thru the night sweetie.
I tell myself facts. If you think I’ve said anything that’s not true then make a counter argument and show why it’s not true
Page 9 of the Mueller report. "Further, the evidence was not sufficient to charge that any member of the Trump Campaign conspired with representatives of the Russian government to interfere in the 2016 election." Evidence not sufficient is a fancy way of saying there was no there there. No conspiracy, no collusion.
You are half right... there was no conspiracy, but collusion is not the same thing. Trump lying when he said he had no contacts with Russians, Flynn lying about meeting with Russians. Don Jr, and Kush lying about meeting at trump tower, the prez helping with a cover story, manafort giving polling data to Russians... all this is collusion. It’s all outlined plus more in Muellers report.

Here is the definition of collusion Incase you forgot...

Collusion is a secret cooperation or deceitful agreement in order to deceive others, although not necessarily illegal, as a conspiracy.
So, nothing illegal. Now, get Hillary to explain the whole hiring of a foreign national to talk to Russian agents for dirt on Trump and getting her buddy Obama's intelligence apparatus to do a bogus investigation in hopes of ruining his campaign and having him removed after elected. That isn't collusion, that is conspiracy and it is illegal.

Hillary Clinton's Russia collusion IOU: The answers she owes America

Trump–Russia dossier - Wikipedia
Sure. Day is night. Up is down. Hot is cold. The Steele dossier wasn't a Hillary Clinton/Fusion GPS project designed to smear and destroy Donald Trump (ala the Russian hookers golden showers rumor).

Discredited former British M-6 Intelligence Russian expert, agent Christopher Steele, has disavowed his own handiwork and now says he can't vouch for any of the information gathered mostly from Russian sources in his dossier designed
to torpedo candidate Donald Trump.

What could be more appropriate and on point than getting to the bottom of this document and tracking down the British-Russian-American intelligence links when trying to unravel the issue of Russian interference in our election?

But Robert Mueller, who was supposed to investigate wherever the tracks led, for some reason just couldn't be bothered to investigate the central issue of the whole collusion issue, the dossier used to justify spying on the Trump campaign even though James Comey knew this document was an utter work of fiction.

Has anyone asked Captain America Mueller why his time and effort was used to catch small inconsequential fish like Paul Manafort or General Michael Flynn while he utterly ignored the Russian influenced Steele dossier?
Your gutless laughable denial tells us all much about Mueller and his partisan inquisition.
The dossier wasn’t used for shit. It was oppo research that Clinton’s team did nothing with. Intelligence found it and informed Trump. It was leaked and then reported as an unsubstantiated document by buzzfeed AFTER Trump was elected. If it was planned to be used in coordination with Russia to spread disinformation to hurt Trump in the election then it was the worst executed plan ever.

She was not busted for rigging the DNC.... if you believe she was, then why not post this rigging that you believe took place that would have given Bernie the win, if it had not taking place... a reputable source with facts, pretty please.

Did she save the DNC, by bailing them out of the financial hole they were in, back in August of 2015, yes, she did.

Did she get more super delegates to support her, yes she did.... but Bernie signed off, on the rules of the game set in place for every prior DNC recent election with super delegates..... he should not have agreed to the rules, if he had no plan to stand by them, and run as an independent or Socialist.

Now please show us where the rigging of the primary comes in, where you keep saying she rigged the DNC

How was it rigged?

Yes he also lied to congress and is also in contempt of congress. Also he is not judge and jury and misrepresented the Mueller report on national TV.

Oh, and what did he lie about, Ahmed?
Mueller based his report on the OLC decision in 2000.

What?

Look, you're just an ignorant Hamas terrorist - you're as dumb as the camels Arab men lust after.

But IF you dumb piles of shit want to accuse the AG of lying, you need to post EXACTLY what the AG said, and how it was an intent to deceive and is false.

Seriously, you may be dumber than Wry Catcher

Look it up, you have google.

Mueller MENTIONED a 1997 guideline by the OAC - you ignorant terrorist.

NOW. IF you dumb piles of shit want to accuse the AG of lying, you need to post EXACTLY what the AG said, and how it was an intent to deceive and is false.

Ignorance is not a virtue.
https://www.justice.gov/sites/default/files/olc/opinions/2000/10/31/op-olc-v024-p0222_0.pdf

Forum List

Back