Fact Checked

Do you believe AG Barr is obstructing justice?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My question was rhetorical and practical since Comey didn't conduct these high level investigations in a vacuum by himself, as already pointed out. Grow the fuck up.

And it makes as much sense as you claiming Comey was fired to end the Russian interference investigation when it did nothing of the kind. If talking to a fool bothers you please stop torturing yourself and run along. You won't be missed.
Perhaps I’m a fool for listening to the words that come out of Trumps mouth, but he literally said he fired Comey because of the “Russian thing” on national TV. Whether it was effective in impacting the investigation or not has no bearing on how the law defines obstruction of justice

Perhaps you're a just hack with virtually no integrity? :dunno:

{
Former President Barack Obama knew his FBI director was going to "blackmail" incoming President Trump in January 2017, attorney Joe diGenova said.

Last week former FBI General Counsel James Baker admitted the bureau was worried that former FBI Director James Comey would appear to be “blackmailing” the president-elect at the end of a Jan. 6, 2017 briefing at Trump Tower when he divulged some of the most salacious claims in an unverified dossier about Trump's ties to Russia.

Appearing on Fox News late Sunday, diGenova noted this briefing happened one day after Obama met with top officials in the Oval Office, including Comey.}

Obama knew Comey was going to 'blackmail' Trump, Joe diGenova says

Comey was fired for committing treason by trying to blackmail the POTUS..

Where Comey fucked up is that he took the word of John Brennan that his "pee tape" actually existed.

Since the whole thing was a fraud and simply absurd, Trump laughed him out of the Oval Office and fired his traitor ass.
Why am I a hack? Because a believe a Republican special prosecutor that served as head of the FBI under presidents of both parties over Joe DiGovenova?

Ok buddy

You're a hack because you would call Robert Mueller "a Republican special prosecutor "

Who do you think you will deceive? Seriously?
Well he is a registered Republican and a special prosecutor so yeah I’d call that a pretty accurate statement. The fact you’re taking issue with a factual statement shows that you’re the hack. Sorry

Torquemada had HOW MANY Republicans in the Inquisition? (that would be zero, for the democrats and other imbeciles in the crowd)

Torquemada had HOW MANY Clinton campaign members in the Witch Hunt? (that would be two, for the democrats and other imbeciles in the crowd)

Robert Mueller murdered HOW MANY of his old mobster informants in the last 6 month? Ask Whitey Bulger - oh wait, Mueller murdered him, you can't... :eusa_whistle:

Don't put a funny face on it coward. Prove you aren't lying. I'm waiting.

Perhaps I’m a fool for listening to the words that come out of Trumps mouth, but he literally said he fired Comey because of the “Russian thing” on national TV. Whether it was effective in impacting the investigation or not has no bearing on how the law defines obstruction of justice

{
Former President Barack Obama knew his FBI director was going to "blackmail" incoming President Trump in January 2017, attorney Joe diGenova said.

Last week former FBI General Counsel James Baker admitted the bureau was worried that former FBI Director James Comey would appear to be “blackmailing” the president-elect at the end of a Jan. 6, 2017 briefing at Trump Tower when he divulged some of the most salacious claims in an unverified dossier about Trump's ties to Russia.

Appearing on Fox News late Sunday, diGenova noted this briefing happened one day after Obama met with top officials in the Oval Office, including Comey.}

Where Comey fucked up is that he took the word of John Brennan that his "pee tape" actually existed.

Since the whole thing was a fraud and simply absurd, Trump laughed him out of the Oval Office and fired his traitor ass.
Why am I a hack? Because a believe a Republican special prosecutor that served as head of the FBI under presidents of both parties over Joe DiGovenova?

Ok buddy

You're a hack because you would call Robert Mueller "a Republican special prosecutor "

Well he is a registered Republican and a special prosecutor so yeah I’d call that a pretty accurate statement. The fact you’re taking issue with a factual statement shows that you’re the hack. Sorry

Torquemada had HOW MANY Republicans in the Inquisition? (that would be zero, for the democrats and other imbeciles in the crowd)

Torquemada had HOW MANY Clinton campaign members in the Witch Hunt? (that would be two, for the democrats and other imbeciles in the crowd)

Robert Mueller murdered HOW MANY of his old mobster informants in the last 6 month? Ask Whitey Bulger - oh wait, Mueller murdered him, you can't... :eusa_whistle:
Hold up a second Tonto... you just called me a hack for calling Mueller a Republican and a special prosecutor. That statement is completely true is it not?

In fact his team did indict a number of those members of his inner circle, the political issue is based on Mr. Mueller's unwillingness to indict The President (based on a DOJ policy, not the law).

it 's not that he didn't want it to be political, in fact it is political and Mr. Mueller, IMO, didn't want to be engaged in a political pissing contest, which in on going in the Congress.

:rofl:

Grand Inquisitor Mewler-Torquemada is a hatchet man hired by the democrats to take out the president of the United States in a soft coup.

Political is the ONLY thing the pile of shit is, or ever was. He surrounded himself with the most vicious Trump Haters he could find, and then engaged in unethical and illegal tactics that have marred his shameful "career" for decades. This pile of shit has put the innocent in prison for as long as he has infected the public sphere.

Even with this, the filthy and corrupt fuck could fabricate NOTHING to hang on the president, even WITH the treason of Obama with all the spying by Brennan, Clapper, Strzok, and McCabe.

Buh buh buh BUT WAHHHHHHHH:CryingCow:

He called the witch hunt A WITCH HUNT - WAAAAAHHHHH OBSTRUCTION OBSTRUCTION

The only one obstructing anything is the fuckwad Torquemada who hid exculpatory evidence.
None of what you said can be verified. You are a liar.

Everything I posted is already verified, dumbfuck.

What are you yapping about, moron?
Negative! None of it.They're all lies.

Former President Barack Obama knew his FBI director was going to "blackmail" incoming President Trump in January 2017, attorney Joe diGenova said. Where is the proof?

Comey was fired for committing treason by trying to blackmail the POTUS.. Where is the proof?

BTK, as hacks go, you're pretty fucking stupid.

{
Yahoo News reported, "Senior FBI officials were concerned then director James Comey would appear to be blackmailing then President-elect Trump – using tactics notoriously associated with J. Edgar Hoover – when he attended a fateful Jan. 6, 2017, meeting at which he informed the real estate magnate about allegations he had consorted with prostitutes in Moscow, according to Jim Baker, the bureau’s chief counsel at the time."

There is so much spin going on that Baker must look like the Tasmanian Devil of Looney Tunes lore.}

Don Surber: J. Edgar Comey tried to blackmail Trump

You drooling, fucking idiot.

{

Ok buddy

All you do is puke out lies. The whole damn miserable bunch of you Trump Toads just lie.

{

Ok buddy

Hold up a second Tonto... you just called me a hack for calling Mueller a Republican and a special prosecutor. That statement is completely true is it not?

Not even partially true. Mueller worked PURELY on behalf of the DNC. As you fully know.

In fact his team did indict a number of those members of his inner circle, the political issue is based on Mr. Mueller's unwillingness to indict The President (based on a DOJ policy, not the law).

it 's not that he didn't want it to be political, in fact it is political and Mr. Mueller, IMO, didn't want to be engaged in a political pissing contest, which in on going in the Congress.

Grand Inquisitor Mewler-Torquemada is a hatchet man hired by the democrats to take out the president of the United States in a soft coup.

Political is the ONLY thing the pile of shit is, or ever was. He surrounded himself with the most vicious Trump Haters he could find, and then engaged in unethical and illegal tactics that have marred his shameful "career" for decades. This pile of shit has put the innocent in prison for as long as he has infected the public sphere.

Even with this, the filthy and corrupt fuck could fabricate NOTHING to hang on the president, even WITH the treason of Obama with all the spying by Brennan, Clapper, Strzok, and McCabe.

The only one obstructing anything is the fuckwad Torquemada who hid exculpatory evidence.

Former President Barack Obama knew his FBI director was going to "blackmail" incoming President Trump in January 2017, attorney Joe diGenova said. Where is the proof?

Comey was fired for committing treason by trying to blackmail the POTUS.. Where is the proof?

{
Yahoo News reported, "Senior FBI officials were concerned then director James Comey would appear to be blackmailing then President-elect Trump – using tactics notoriously associated with J. Edgar Hoover – when he attended a fateful Jan. 6, 2017, meeting at which he informed the real estate magnate about allegations he had consorted with prostitutes in Moscow, according to Jim Baker, the bureau’s chief counsel at the time."

There is so much spin going on that Baker must look like the Tasmanian Devil of Looney Tunes lore.}

See, I knew you were lying. The Yahoo news said "WOULD APPEAR". You quoted something different. You said "WAS GOING TO BLACKMAIL". Do you know the difference dumb fuck? You're a friggin liar.

Ok buddy

Not even partially true. Mueller worked PURELY on behalf of the DNC. As you fully know.
Prove it liar.

Ok buddy

Absolutely not. He is literally registered as a Republican so yes my statement is totally true. In regards to working for the DNC you’re wrong again. He worked for Trump appointed directors, Rosenstein, Barr, and Wray.

Damn you have some serious issues getting the facts straight. What’s wrong with you?

{

You got caught lying you miserable liar.

Absolutely not. He is literally registered as a Republican so yes my statement is totally true. In regards to working for the DNC you’re wrong again. He worked for Trump appointed directors, Rosenstein, Barr, and Wray.

Damn you have some serious issues getting the facts straight. What’s wrong with you?
He's a pathological liar.

Either that or a pure troll

{

Ok buddy

All you do is puke out lies. The whole damn miserable bunch of you Trump Toads just lie.

You little fuckwad.

Mueller-Connected Boston Mobster Whitey Bulger Killed in Prison... As He Was About to Out FBI Officials

Did Torquemada shoot his old buddy? Nope, he just moved him from a secure federal prison to general population, which he and anyone with a brain knows would have Bulger dead in 10 minutes, as it did. Mueller intended the move to cause the death of his mobster partner.

See the problem you have BTK is you spent all your time in church grooming your victims, you never learned the players or their back stories - you are ignorant of the role corrupt Mueller played with the mob and his LONG partnership with Bulger.

Keep em' coming though, stupid. It's fun slapping your ignorant ass down.

{

Ok buddy

He's a straight DA who gets caught up in his own bs lies. He's a waste of time. He just talks shit and debates nothing. He's a born loser.

Ok buddy

You little fuckwad.

Mueller-Connected Boston Mobster Whitey Bulger Killed in Prison... As He Was About to Out FBI Officials

Did Torquemada shoot his old buddy? Nope, he just moved him from a secure federal prison to general population, which he and anyone with a brain knows would have Bulger dead in 10 minutes, as it did. Mueller intended the move to cause the death of his mobster partner.

See the problem you have BTK is you spent all your time in church grooming your victims, you never learned the players or their back stories - you are ignorant of the role corrupt Mueller played with the mob and his LONG partnership with Bulger.

Keep em' coming though, stupid. It's fun slapping your ignorant ass down.
So, to defend yourself you post something else as if that fixes the other lie about something else you were telling. Damn your stupid. Don't you understand how easy it is to nail you with your own bs? Lol! You're a friggin joke. Get lost loser.

{

See, I knew you were lying. The Yahoo news said "WOULD APPEAR". You quoted something different. You said "WAS GOING TO BLACKMAIL". Do you know the difference dumb fuck? You're a friggin liar.

You dumb little fucker.

Comey: It's possible Russians have something compromising on Trump - CNNPolitics

Either that or a pure troll
He comes here to do nothing but lie because he has no debatable skin in this game. He's a loser and a waste of time. i'm done burying this liar tonight. Moving on an away from this liar.

{

You dumb little fucker.

Comey: It's possible Russians have something compromising on Trump - CNNPolitics
Dude, you're totally insane. Get a life.

{

You got caught lying you miserable liar.

You are insane, stupid fuck - The only one lying is you, you miserable liar.

So if I registered as a Stalinist democrat would make me a Bolshevik?

Mueller is a deep state hack who was hired by the democrats to do a hit for the democrats.

Are you REALLY trying to distort this fact?

Forum List

Back