Factchecking Trumps last interview

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

President Donald Trump’s extraordinary interview with “Fox News Sunday” host Chris Wallace, who frequently fact-checked the president in real time, contained a long list of false, misleading and unsubstantiated claims:

Hardly a shock. In fact if he told the truth it would be a shock. I do suspect that this stuff is written for him and that he actually believes it.

President Donald Trump’s extraordinary interview with “Fox News Sunday” host Chris Wallace, who frequently fact-checked the president in real time, contained a long list of false, misleading and unsubstantiated claims:

Hardly a shock. In fact if he told the truth it would be a shock. I do suspect that this stuff is written for him and that he actually believes it.
There's simply no way to fact-check this man-child in real time.

All you can do is go back, be patient, and lay it all out.

How stupid must one be these days to microscopically examine every utterance by a politician in order to refute what they've said? Sort of makes one think that the point isn't to inform, but to destroy one's political opponents.

How stupid must one be these days to microscopically examine every utterance by a politician in order to refute what they've said? Sort of makes one think that the point isn't to inform, but to destroy one's political opponents.
So we should just accept a politicians word as gospel ? Like in China ?

I hope this post is sarcasm. If it isn't, then the abject devotion to this man has reached a point that it might be dangerous. This guy lies easier than most people change their socks. The question is, why wouldn't you fact check any politician that lies like this on a regular basis? Especially the guy sitting in the highest office in the land.

I hope this post is sarcasm. If it isn't, then the abject devotion to this man has reached a point that it might be dangerous. This guy lies easier than most people change their socks. The question is, why wouldn't you fact check any politician that lies like this on a regular basis? Especially the guy sitting in the highest office in the land.

Orange man is nowhere near his predecessor who lied daily and had a visceral hate for the US.

Orange man is nowhere near his predecessor who lied daily and had a visceral hate for the US.

Prove that...

Poltifact has Trump struggling with the truth a bit
1595331533571.png

Obama is much better

Where did I say that? It makes no rational sense to blow out of proportion what politicians say--especially in a campaign year. President Trump says blacks have the lowest unemployment rate in history, which is demonstrably false since during slavery, blacks were ALL fully employed or virtually so. Yet that utterance by President Trump is classified as a "lie." No it's not.

I wonder why the tactic is not adopted of noting the things he got true or partially true. Would save an awful lot of writing.

Where did I say that? It makes no rational sense to blow out of proportion what politicians say--especially in a campaign year. President Trump says blacks have the lowest unemployment rate in history, which is demonstrably false since during slavery, blacks were ALL fully employed or virtually so. Yet that utterance by President Trump is classified as a "lie." No it's not.
Don't you think that a comparison between a politician who lies or misleads the public a few times a year | PolitiFact and a politician who lies a few times a day is a false comparison? https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...e-more-than-20000-false-or-misleading-claims/

All politicians lie, I agree. Comparing what Trump does to most politicians is a false comparison.

By the way, lying about your opponent in order to damage him is one thing it is something completely else to lie about public health officials in the middle of a pandemic or lying about stuff like the seriousness of that pandemic or refusing to inform the public about the best way to protect themselves according to the experts.

By the way, lying about your opponent in order to damage him is one thing it is something completely else to lie about public health officials in the middle of a pandemic or lying about stuff like the seriousness of that pandemic or refusing to inform the public about the best way to protect themselves according to the experts.
Who has lied "about public health officials?" President Trump didn't. He told us precisely what his "public health officials" were telling HIM. If THEY lied, how is that the President's fault?

Yup, the lies come so rapid-fire he makes it impossible to fact check in real time. But let's be honest neither he nor his tard herd would know a fact if it bit them.

Who has lied "about public health officials?" President Trump didn't. He told us precisely what his "public health officials" were telling HIM. If THEY lied, how is that the President's fault?
This is what the experts say about masks Coronavirus Disease 2019
This is what Trump said

This is what he says now

So yes it is his fault. Why is it that you don't want to hold him accountable for anything? Not lying and not botching this defining moment in his presidency?

Yup, the lies come so rapid-fire he makes it impossible to fact check in real time. But let's be honest neither he nor his tard herd would know a fact if it bit them.
I've just never seen anything like this. At some point, we need to look at what has happened here from a sociological/anthropological perspective. Something is fuckin' broken.

There's not a single thing "honest" about your post. Not even in the use of the words "to" or "it."

Weird how Factcheck never bothers to check the fact content of the idiocy Nazi Pelousy and Cryin' Chucky.

Weird how Factcheck never bothers to check the fact content of the idiocy Nazi Pelousy and Cryin' Chucky.
They should all be fact checked but you nuts dont want any scrutiny. That never ends well.

Forum List

Back