False Flag Expert Debunks 911 Arab Myth

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ciu7ia9-icI]YouTube - Pentagon Eye Witness Pt 1 of 2[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_2aM6j1Yy60&feature=related]YouTube - Pentagon Eye Witness Pt 2 of 2[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=schV0rKCRwA]YouTube - Don Wright Pentagon Witness[/ame]

I keep asking you, where did the plane go? Where did the passengers and crew go? How is it that no one saw this plane fly off to some super secret base to be dismantled and the passengers and crew murdered , dismembered and dumped in acid vats? I mean come on, it can not be that hard to answer, The wife of a Member of the Government ( I think Transportation Secretary) was on the plane and called her husband. Now why wouldn't she tell him they were being flown to this super secret base? Or any of the other passengers that had cell phones?

Just this single claim makes you look as stupid as can be. They would have had to send Government underlings to hijack the plane, they would have had to have paid off or subverted the air traffic controllers in the DC and neighboring areas to NOT notice the plane leaving. They would have had to paid off or secretly placed all the eyewitnesses that SAW the plane. They would have to have doctored all the tapes that show momentary images of the aircraft as it passed security cameras. They would have had to have a base with the entire force on the base in on the plan. Security to offload and murder the people, construction to dismantle and destroy the aircraft, Air Traffic controllers, maintenance, flight line, air crews, all the myriad number of people that work at airbases.

Now if you are going to claim the plane flew under the radar, then where are all the irrate citizens that got shaken out of their homes by a jet flying that low for so long?

Not to mention, once again, YOU can not define the supposed missile that made the hole in the Pentagon. It must have been made of cellulose like that Tom Clancy Novel, but then how did it punch through all those reinforced walls at the pentagon? Those walls had JUST been rebuilt and reinforced. There is no evidence of an explosive warhead, no crater and no tell tale signs of explosives. The missile would have had to have been HUGE to make that big a hole in the Pentagon and penetrate that deep. And of course who secretly trucked in all the aircraft debris?

You can not identify what would have fired the hypothetical missile ( that does not exist) you have not explained how the Government got an AWACS into the area undetected and then got it out. Nor how they kept the crew of said AWACS quiet all these years. No evidence of a pilot for this mythical air fighter that fired the missile. No missing missiles from anyones stocks, no weapons loaders, flight crew, security, air traffic controllers or base personnel to say they saw this mythical aircraft get loaded with a non existant missile , take off fire said missile and then land, all while being undetected by any radar anywhere.

EXACTLY..don't ask for evidence then you pathetic drone

if y'all really want someone to buy your shit, you need to package it better. "Here--watch this million hour movie cause it proves everything. And if you don't you're a pathetic drone". :cuckoo:
This is so typical of the way many Americans feel. Lazy ass people who think they are patriotic, and have the audacity to put those who actually research about their country down. You will learn nothing if you insist on the watching the "better packaged" bullshit the MSM feeds you idiots.

EXACTLY..don't ask for evidence then you pathetic drone

if y'all really want someone to buy your shit, you need to package it better. "Here--watch this million hour movie cause it proves everything. And if you don't you're a pathetic drone". :cuckoo:
This is so typical of the way many Americans feel. Lazy ass people who think they are patriotic, and have the audacity to put those who actually research about their country down. You will learn nothing if you insist on the watching the "better packaged" bullshit the MSM feeds you idiots.

I notice you can not answer where the plane went either. So you just ignore it.

And to think I had respect for you before this, you anti-Semitic pig. :eusa_hand:
same here
Man please quit with the "anti-semite" BS already. Anytime someone evens questions the (counterfeit-Jewish State in, but not of) Israel, they get "labeled" as an "anti-semite".

One of the myths that has been perpetrated on the world is that only Jews are semites. This is totally inaccurate. Unfortunately, the ADL (the Anti-Defamation League) has made a fortune in donations and has conned most media networks and most people in the world into believing this untruth.
If one looks into the history of the word, “semite”, it has to do with a language group and no more. The semitic languages are, at least according to most linguistic experts, Amharic (spoken in Ethiopia and Eritrea, the lands once known as Abyssinia), Arabic (spoken in all the Arab countries and in many Muslim countries because it is the language of the Qur’an), Hebrew (spoken in Israel and by some Jews and others outside of Israel), Aramaic (spoken primarily by the Chaldeans of Iraq and by some Catholic and Maronite Christians in the world, at least in their church services if not in their homes or business) and Syriac (spoken by a few in various parts of Syria and in the Middle East). Incidentally, according to most linguists, Abraham, the father of the Jews and Arabs, spoke Aramaic, that was the language of the land at the time, not Hebrew.
T o get back to facts about semites, Jews, language and genetics, let me go futher. The actual genetic Jews were born in the Middle East and are known as Sephardic Jews. These Jews did speak a semitic language, Hebrew , from their earliest incarnation, but also, some at the time of Christ, also spoke Aramaic, Arabic and Amharic because of their location in Jerusalem and other Middle Eastern cities such as what is now Addis Abbabba, Cairo, Baghdad and Damascus. One rarely hears a Sephardic Jew yelling, ”anti-semite” because he knows better and because he is aware of his own history within semitic language speaking lands.

L et me be clear about another important matter; I am not touting for people who are anti-Jewish or anti-Arab, or anti-any ethnic or racial group; those people who stereotype or attack others based on their race or ethnicity are dead wrong and should be condemned-so too should those who abuse labels and use them wrongly to stop others from being justifiably critical should also be condemned (and in this case, I am referring to the ADL and other groups of that sort who label people with impunity and carelessness, sometimes wrecking their careers, their reputations, their businesses and their lives!)
s o s: Semite?? Who is a Semite??

The majority of so called "Jews" aren't believed to even be true desendants of Abraham.
..the large majority of surviving Jews in the world is of Eastern European - and thus perhaps mainly of Khazar - origin. If so, this would mean that their ancestors came not from the Jordan but from the Volga, not from Canaan but from the Caucasus, once believed to be the cradle of the Aryan race; and that genetically they are more closely related to the Hun, Uigur and Magyar tribes than to the seed of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.
Khazaria—The Myth of Anti-Semitism Exposed at Last!!

And to think I had respect for you before this, you anti-Semitic pig. :eusa_hand:
same here
Man please quit with the "anti-semite" BS already. Anytime someone evens questions the (counterfeit-Jewish State in, but not of) Israel, they get "labeled" as an "anti-semite".

One of the myths that has been perpetrated on the world is that only Jews are semites. This is totally inaccurate. Unfortunately, the ADL (the Anti-Defamation League) has made a fortune in donations and has conned most media networks and most people in the world into believing this untruth.
If one looks into the history of the word, “semite”, it has to do with a language group and no more. The semitic languages are, at least according to most linguistic experts, Amharic (spoken in Ethiopia and Eritrea, the lands once known as Abyssinia), Arabic (spoken in all the Arab countries and in many Muslim countries because it is the language of the Qur’an), Hebrew (spoken in Israel and by some Jews and others outside of Israel), Aramaic (spoken primarily by the Chaldeans of Iraq and by some Catholic and Maronite Christians in the world, at least in their church services if not in their homes or business) and Syriac (spoken by a few in various parts of Syria and in the Middle East). Incidentally, according to most linguists, Abraham, the father of the Jews and Arabs, spoke Aramaic, that was the language of the land at the time, not Hebrew.
T o get back to facts about semites, Jews, language and genetics, let me go futher. The actual genetic Jews were born in the Middle East and are known as Sephardic Jews. These Jews did speak a semitic language, Hebrew , from their earliest incarnation, but also, some at the time of Christ, also spoke Aramaic, Arabic and Amharic because of their location in Jerusalem and other Middle Eastern cities such as what is now Addis Abbabba, Cairo, Baghdad and Damascus. One rarely hears a Sephardic Jew yelling, ”anti-semite” because he knows better and because he is aware of his own history within semitic language speaking lands.

L et me be clear about another important matter; I am not touting for people who are anti-Jewish or anti-Arab, or anti-any ethnic or racial group; those people who stereotype or attack others based on their race or ethnicity are dead wrong and should be condemned-so too should those who abuse labels and use them wrongly to stop others from being justifiably critical should also be condemned (and in this case, I am referring to the ADL and other groups of that sort who label people with impunity and carelessness, sometimes wrecking their careers, their reputations, their businesses and their lives!)

The majority of so called "Jews" aren't believed to even be true desendants of Abraham.
..the large majority of surviving Jews in the world is of Eastern European - and thus perhaps mainly of Khazar - origin. If so, this would mean that their ancestors came not from the Jordan but from the Volga, not from Canaan but from the Caucasus, once believed to be the cradle of the Aryan race; and that genetically they are more closely related to the Hun, Uigur and Magyar tribes than to the seed of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.
copout

well there are unanswered questions..this is why a crime of this magnitude deserves a full investigation...which it has never recived..clintons blow job was more throughly investigated..that might be good enough for you but it is not for many

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C9AoaU7LlTk]YouTube - Bush Questioned about 9/11 Commission[/ame]

EXPLOSIVES..CAN YOU EXPLAIN THIS MR BUSH...OR DOES IT JUST FALL DOWN THE MEMORY HOLE

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=USnxe7hxP4I&feature=related]YouTube - Bush talks about EXPLOSIVES in building (on 9/11?)[/ame]

WE GOT A LITTLE SAYIN WHERE I COME FROM....A EOTS NEVER FORGETS

Last edited:
HTF am I supposed to tell you that? I think we all want to know.
One thing for sure, is that the damage done to the pentagon, does not look like it was done by a huge passenger jet. It just doesn't look right. Many others don't think so either. Check out some of the pics yourself. It's too bad they only released one video that is only a few hunds /sec long. The first question should be, is where is the plane that hit the Pentagon, where is the plane wreckage of a 757 in all the photos of the site? Why won't they release ALL the videos from ALL the cameras?

Pentagon : Hunt the Boeing! And test your perceptions! - L'Asile utopique - www.asile.org

same here

copout

Truth.

well there are unanswered questions..this is why a crime of this magnitude deserves a full investigation...which it has never recived..clintons blow job was more throughly investigated..that might be good enough for you but it is not for many

You see, this is the problem with your conspiracy theories. In order to believe any part of your conspiracies, we have to ignore ALL the evidence that points to the opposite. Yes, you must ignore EVERY established fact in this case, to believe your loose claims that have no proof to back them up.

Why would i abondon real, hard facts, just to buy into your BS? When steel gets hot, it weakens, but eots spends countless hours every week spreading lies about it being impossible. Its sad, because certainly SOME people believe it when they see his cut and paste jobs. It sucks that we have people like this in the world trying to create lies and wacky theories out of thin air for their own perverted reasons, only to then spread that garbage around every chance they get. Eots bought into it, just like the next sucker who believes HIS rants. This crap has a way of spreading among gullable people. Its not exactly his fault, because in eots case, he happens to be insane, and he didnt write it in the first place, but it doesnt make it any less damaging when he does it.

The case is the same with the idiots who try to spread lies about Obama being a muslim. Its irresponsible and selfish to make such claims without real proof, and its untrue to reality (and this is coming from a die-hard Republican). These conspiracies unfairly damage the reputation of a great nation, but i suspect thats the goal to begin with.

Last edited:

You see, this is the problem with your conspiracy theories. In order to believe any part of your conspiracies, we have to ignore ALL the evidence that points to the opposite. Yes, you must ignore EVERY established fact in this case, to believe your loose claims that have no proof to back them up.

Why would i abondon real, hard facts, just to buy into your BS? When steel gets hot, it weakens, but eots spends countless hours every week spreading lies about it being impossible. Its sad, because certainly SOME people believe it when they see his cut and paste jobs. It sucks that we have people like this in the world trying to create lies and wacky theories out of thin air for their own perverted reasons, only to then spread that garbage around every chance they get. Eots bought into it, just like the next sucker who believes HIS rants. This crap has a way of spreading among gullable people. Its not exactly his fault, because in eots case, he happens to be insane, and he didnt write it in the first place, but it doesnt make it any less damaging when he does it.

The case is the same with the idiots who try to spread lies about Obama being a muslim. Its irresponsible and selfish to make such claims without real proof, and its untrue to reality (and this is coming from a die-hard Republican). These conspiracies unfairly damage the reputation of a great nation, but i suspect thats the goal to begin with.

Because your in serious denial and you DONT go by hard cold facts. YOU go by B.S. that the corporate controlled media gives you.No we must ignore EVERY established fact in this case to believe YOUR loose claims that have no proof to back them up.The FACTS are the steel was NEVER hot enough to weaken it.Thats the fairy tale by the government you guys keep swallowing and believing in.I know this because I have a friend who is a former certified steel worker and he knew the governments explanation was B.S from the beginning because of that.EOTS goes by facts.You claim that he bought into B.S.
Just because you havent researched the case doesnt mean its B.S.

The people buying into wacky theorys are people like you,andrew,dive con,Big D and the sarge.No the ones that damage the reputation of a great nation like the united states are these corrupt congressmen and women who have sold out the country.you all do a disservice to those 3000 plus people who lost their lives by buying into the governments lies and propaganda.

Last edited:

what established facts do you have and where is your proof

Why would i abondon real, hard facts, just to buy into your BS? When steel gets hot, it weakens, but eots spends countless hours every week spreading lies about it being impossible.

the man..kevin ryan who tested the steel from wtc 7 for underwriters says it is immpossible..amoung many others

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZ-VcQKN7FY]YouTube - NIST manipulated parameters[/ame]

Its sad, because certainly SOME people believe it when they see his cut and paste jobs.

how else do I provide the statements of these experts

It sucks that we have people like this in the world trying to create lies and wacky theories out of thin air for their own perverted reasons, only to then spread that garbage around every chance they get. Eots bought into it, just like the next sucker who believes HIS rants. This crap has a way of spreading among gullable people. Its not exactly his fault, because in eots case, he happens to be insane, and he didnt write it in the first place, but it doesnt make it any less damaging when he does it.

what is dangerous is your apathetical ignorance

the goal is to save this great nation in spite o losers like you

Last edited:

you know it
of course they will continue in their conspiracies

i'm convinced it is a serious mental illness that needs to be treated

you know it
of course they will continue in their conspiracies

i'm convinced it is a serious mental illness that needs to be treated

and thats because your case is so weak it is all your left with...and the experience and credentials of the experts and signatory's of the petition make your statement ludicrous

Scientific Panel Investigating Nine-Eleven Association Statement: "We have found solid scientific grounds on which to question the interpretation put upon the events of September 11, 2001 by the Office of the President of the United States of America and subsequently propagated by the major media of western nations."
"On Behalf of the People of the United States of America, the undersigned Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth and affiliates hereby petition for, and demand, a truly independent investigation with subpoena power in order to uncover the full truth surrounding the events of 9/11/01 - specifically the collapse of the World Trade Center Towers and Building 7. We believe that there is sufficient doubt about the official story and therefore that the 9/11 investigation must be re-opened and must include a full inquiry into the possible use of explosives that may have been the actual cause behind the destruction of the World Trade Center Towers and WTC Building 7." Sign the Petition

Website: MySpace.com - Guy - 51 - Male - Las Vegas, Isle Of Man - www.myspace.com/supereagle69

Letter to Congress regarding the 9/11 Commission Report 9/13/04, signed by the following 25 military, intelligence, and law enforcement veterans: Project On Government Oversight

"[W]e the undersigned wish to bring to the attention of the Congress and the people of the United States what we believe are serious shortcomings in the report and its recommendations. …

Omission is one of the major flaws in the Commission’s report. We are aware of significant issues and cases that were duly reported to the commission by those of us with direct knowledge, but somehow escaped attention. …

The omission of such serious and applicable issues and information by itself renders the report flawed, and casts doubt on the validity of many of its recommendations. ...

The Commission, with its incomplete report of "facts and circumstances", intentional avoidance of assigning accountability, and disregard for the knowledge, expertise and experience of those who actually do the job, has now set about pressuring our Congress and our nation to hastily implement all its recommendations. ...

We the undersigned, who have worked within various government agencies (FBI, CIA, FAA, DIA, Customs) responsible for national security and public safety, call upon you in Congress to include the voices of those with first-hand knowledge and expertise in the important issues at hand. We stand ready to do our part." Project On Government Oversight

Edward J. Costello, Jr. – Former Special Agent, Counterterrorism, FBI. Former Judge pro tem., Los Angeles, CA.

John M. Cole – Former Intelligence Operations Specialist, in the FBI’s Counterintelligence Division. In charge of FBI’s foreign intelligence investigations covering India, Pakistan and Afghanistan. 18-year FBI career.

Mark Conrad, JD – Retired Agent in Charge, Internal Affairs, U.S. Customs, responsible for the internal integrity and security for areas encompassing nine states and two foreign locations. Former Federal Sky Marshall. 27-year U.S. Customs career. Currently Associate General Counsel, National Association of Federal Agents. Assistant Professor of Criminal Justice at Troy University.

Rosemary N. Dew – Former Supervisory Special Agent, Counterterrorism and Counterintelligence, FBI. Former member of The President's National Security Telecommunications Advisory Committee (NSTAC) and the Electronic Commerce/Cyber Crime Working Group. 13-year FBI career.

Bogdan Dzakovic – Witness before the 9/11 Commission. 14-year Counter-terrorism expert in the Security Division of the Federal Aviation Administration. Team Leader of the FAA's Red (Terrorism) Team, which conducted undercover tests on airport security through simulated terrorist attacks. Former Team Leader in the Federal Air Marshal program. Former Coast Guard officer. (See also individual statement above.)

Sibel D. Edmonds – Witness before the 9/11 Commission. Former Language Translation Specialist, performing translations for counterterrorism and counterintelligence operations, FBI. (See also individual statement above.)

Steve Elson – Former Special Agent with the U.S. Navy and the FAA. Specialist in Counterterrorism, Intelligence, and Security. Twenty-two years military experience, primarily in Naval Special Warfare and nine years Federal service with the FAA and DEA. Retired Navy SEAL. (See also individual statement above.)

David Forbes – Former head of Thames Valley Police Fraud Squad, trained at New Scotland Yard. Over 30 years experience in law enforcement, commercial and industrial security-related risk management, and service sector business management. Currently Aviation, Logistics and Govt. Security Analyst, BoydForbes, Inc.

Melvin A. Goodman – Former Division Chief and Senior Analyst at the Office of Soviet Affairs, CIA,1966 - 1990. Senior Analyst at the Bureau of Intelligence and Research, State Department, 1974 - 1976. Professor of International Security at the National War College 1986 - 2004. Currently Senior Fellow at the Center for International Policy and Adjunct Professor of International Relations at Johns Hopkins University. He is the author and co-author of five books on international relations. (See also individual statement above.)

Mark Graf – Former Security Supervisor, Planner, and Derivative Classifier, Department of Energy. Former Chairman of the Rocky Flats (DOE) Physical Security Systems Working Group from 1990 through 1995.

Gilbert M. Graham – Retired Special Agent, Counterintelligence, FBI. 24-year FBI career.

Diane Kleiman – Former Special Agent, US Customs.

Lt. Col. Karen U. Kwiatkowski, PhD, U.S. Air Force (ret) – Former Political-Military Affairs Officer in the Office of the Secretary of Defense. Also served on the staff of the Director of the National Security Agency. 20-year Air Force veteran. (See also individual statement above.)

Lynne A. Larkin – Former CIA Operations Officer. Served in several CIA foreign stations and in the CIA's counter-intelligence center helping chair a multi-agency task force and seminars on coordinating intelligence among intelligence and crime prevention agencies.

David MacMichael, PhD – Former Senior Estimates Officer with special responsibility for Western Hemisphere Affairs at the CIA's National Intelligence Council. Former Captain, U.S. Marine Corps.

Raymond L. McGovern – Former Chairman, National Intelligence Estimates, CIA, responsible for preparing the President’ Daily Brief (PDB) for Ronald Reagan and George H.W. Bush. 27-year CIA veteran. Former U.S. Army Intelligence Officer. (See also individual statement above.)

Theodore J. Pahle – Former Senior Intelligence Officer with the Defense Intelligence Agency. His 37-year intelligence career was exclusively as a HUMINT (Human Intelligence) operations officer with DIA, Office of Naval Intelligence and U.S. Army Intelligence. He is a Middle East and Latin American operations specialist. Today, he continues to support the HUMINT effort as a contract instructor.

Behrooz Sarshar – Retired Language Translation Specialist, performing Farsi translations for counterterrorism and counterintelligence operations dealing with Iran and Afghanistan, FBI.

Brian F. Sullivan – Retired Special Agent and Risk Management Specialist, FAA. Retired Lieutenant Colonel, Military Police.

Commander Larry J. Tortorich, U.S. Navy (ret) – Former Deputy Program Manager for Logistics – Tomahawk Cruise Missiles. 24-year Navy career in the fields of aviation and counterterrorism. Two years as a federal employee with DHS/TSA in the fields of security and counterterrorism.

Jane A. Turner – Retired Special Agent, FBI. 24-year FBI career.

John B. Vincent – Retired Special Agent, Counterterrorism, FBI. 27-year FBI career.

Fred Whitehurst, JD, PhD – Retired Supervisory Special Agent / Laboratory Forensic Examiner, FBI. 16-year FBI career. Former U.S. Army Intelligence Officer.

Col. Ann Wright, U.S. Army (ret) – Retired Army officer and former U.S. Diplomat. Served 13 years on active duty with the U.S. Army and 16 years in the U.S. Army Reserves. She was a member of the International law team in Operation Urgent Fury in Grenada and served in Panama and Somalia. She joined the Foreign Service in 1987 and served as Deputy Chief of Mission of U.S. Embassies in Sierra Leone, Micronesia and Afghanistan. She helped reopen the US Embassy in Kabul in December, 2001. One of three U.S. State Department officials to publicly resign in direct protest of the invasion of Iraq in March, 2003. (See also individual statement above.)

Matthew J. Zipoli – Special Response Team (SRT) Officer, DOE. Vice President, Security Police Officer's Association, Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory

Patriots Question 9/11 - Responsible Criticism of the 9/11 Commission Report

Last edited:
Fire Consumes WTC 7-Size Skyscraper, Building Does Not Collapse

Paul Joseph Watson
Prison Planet.com
Monday, February 9, 2009

Giant flames engulf every floor of 44-story building and it remains standing, yet limited fires across just 8 floors of WTC 7 brought down building within 7 seconds on 9/11. How can NIST’s “new phenomenon” explain this one?

How do the debunkers explain away this one? How come NIST’s newly invented “phenomenon” of “thermal expansion” didn’t put paid to the skyscraper in Beijing? Does fire have different properties in China compared to the U.S.? Does it behave in different ways depending on what country it’s in?

Fire Consumes WTC 7-Size Skyscraper, Building Does Not Collapse

Remember that WTC 7 was structurally reinforced and suffered limited fires across just 8 floors.

The core of NIST’s explanation, that an “extraordinary event” called “thermal expansion” was to blame for the sudden total collapse of WTC 7 is of course on the face of it a fraud when one considers the innumerable number of buildings that have suffered roaring fires across the majority of their floors and remained standing, whereas WTC 7 suffered limited fire damage across a handful of floors.

The Beijing skyscraper fire provides yet more comparable evidence to illustrate the monolithic hoax that fire damage alone can cause buildings to collapse implosion style, adding more weight to the argument that both WTC 7 and the twin towers were destroyed by explosives that were seen and heard by dozens of eyewitnesses who were at ground zero.

Last edited:
only one problem
alex jones is a LIAR
that was not built the same as WTC7
it was a pair of towers with attachments to eachother
i followed the link to the times story
i guess you didnt bother

Forum List

Back