Family of Uvalde shooter....a story of left wing fanaticism and criminal behavior

Now here comes the fun part.

In the US there are lots of people in poverty, the more in poverty they are, the more their family is likely to be unstable.

And what do politicians do about it? Nothing.

They don't want to deal with problems. They just say "in 'Merikuh everyone can make it if they work hard" and then point to such people with a look that says "lazy fuckers, not like me, I'm a hard working politician taking bribes for doing nothing"

Then, they're like "we need guns". Yeah, they create unstable families, and then say "you can have a gun, dear unstable family".

Can there be anything more fucked up?

The borders have been open a long time, and it would be all rayciss n shit to actually screen these criminal illegal aliens and their anchor babies and ship them back, thanks to left wing America haters and the right wing employers who love the cheap illegal labor.

1654129135105.png

Should he have been disqualified from owning a gun?

His family's and his criminal record must have been known and there's little doubt that he shouldn't have been able to get his hands on the most proficient kind of weapons designed for killing children.
It was illegal to have any guns in the home.

Should he have been disqualified from owning a gun?

His family's and his criminal record must have been known and there's little doubt that he shouldn't have been able to get his hands on the most proficient kind of weapons designed for killing children.

What an asshat. Yes, he should have already been in prison based on reports. Funny how YOU government types seem to let these monsters have their way.

It ain't the gun, little fascist, it's the person. And those who aided and abetted him. Like you government types who never seem capable of stopping these monsters.

You can track the hell out of concerned parents. But stop actual bad people?

Not a chance.

I don't think it's an accident that the police waited for the border patrol to show up. Nobody wants to be arrested for doing their job.
They weren't waiting for border patrol to show up. The BP officer who did show up, and take action, did so; because his wife (a teacher at the school) texted him, and he sprung into action. He did so to protect his family. His presence was in no way coordinated with the local LEOs.

I knew from the beginning that the lack of focus on the family must mean something was amiss. Fox News won't even touch it, Why? Are they afraid he might be an anchor baby and candidates will have to address the pressing question about Americas sovereignty?
One of the first points I brought up when this happened. Yet no "journalist", has the courage to dig into it...

Hooboy....you just knew this was coming now didn't ya?

And can name the 5-Deferment Draft Dodgin, Putin Puppet Deserter to made it easier for individuals with criminal history to get access to firearms?

Oh, Just For Shits and Giggle, the Universal Background that 90% of the American support would have prevent the shooter from purchasing his firearms.

And can name the 5-Deferment Draft Dodgin, Putin Puppet Deserter to made it easier for individuals with criminal history to get access to firearms?

Oh, Just For Shits and Giggle, the Universal Background that 90% of the American support would have prevent the shooter from purchasing his firearms.

Severe TDS like yours should certainly be included in red flag laws, and also FAA and HS no fly lists..

Disarming blacks and latinos would also reduce gun crimes by 90%. Why should the whole country be restricted just because the Democrats' base Doesn't Play Well With Others?

Severe TDS like yours should certainly be included in red flag laws, and also FAA and HS no fly lists..

Disarming blacks and latinos would also reduce gun crimes by 90%. Why should the whole country be restricted just because the Democrats' base Doesn't Play Well With Others?

Your very own HRCDR is way off the scale.

90% of American favor Unversal Background Checks and Closing The Gun Show Loophole.

Your laughing emoji over the death of 19-Innocent School Children is hardly original. Not surprising, and hardly original.

Your very own HRCDR is way off the scale.

90% of American favor Unversal Background Checks and Closing The Gun Show Loophole.

Your laughing emoji over the death of 19-Innocent School Children is hardly original. Not surprising, and hardly original.

Of course you can't refute what I said. You know squat about background checks and that imaginary gun show loophole. How many mass shooters got their weapons from gunshows, idiot?

Forum List

Back