🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Fast food workers strike

You pay more for your fast food here, but you have a happy employee who takes home a decent paycheck each week, and that is all that matters to me.
Of course it does, since you are the fast food worker getting paid more.

As a consumer of your product I prefer the US system of me paying less and you earning less.

Of course, because Americans care only about saving money and not about the employees who serve you the food. And that is fine.

You pay more for your fast food here, but you have a happy employee who takes home a decent paycheck each week, and that is all that matters to me.

As a consumer of your product I prefer the US system of me paying less and you earning less.

Of course, because Americans care only about saving money and not about the employees who serve you the food. And that is fine.

Really? Wow we sure do have a lot of government agencies associated with caring for employees: I guess they are all pretty much worthless.

Color me shocked.

I was at Churchs Chicken Friday after work and I saw nobody picketing, as a matter a fact my chicken was fresh, hot and the service was good.

I'll take considering my own families needs over the desire to falsely inflate someone's salary to double what they are actually worth any day of the week.

A company does not compensate you based on what you need. They compensate you based on the value of the skill you are providing them.
This is key. I don't believe an upper middle class 16 year old kind on a summer job working at McDonalds deserves any less pay than a single mother of two doing the exact same job, yet clearly her requirements for "living wage" are entirely different.

Pay is for contribution towards earning a profit, not for anything to do with your personal expenses.

Indeed.

There is no shortage of unemployed black males.

McDonalds is their only hope.....but never mind; raise the minimum wage, and let black males continue to be unemployed.

:cuckoo:

If you could please tell us at what point in history McDonald's has ever not opened net positive stores in any given year - and correlate that with a raise in minimum wage - we would all love to hear about it.

This is key. I don't believe an upper middle class 16 year old kind on a summer job working at McDonalds deserves any less pay than a single mother of two doing the exact same job, yet clearly her requirements for "living wage" are entirely different.

Pay is for contribution towards earning a profit, not for anything to do with your personal expenses.

Indeed.

McDonalds is their only hope.....but never mind; raise the minimum wage, and let black males continue to be unemployed.

If you could please tell us at what point in history McDonald's has ever not opened net positive stores in any given year - and correlate that with a raise in minimum wage - we would all love to hear about it.

Why compare an artifical government mandated cost like the minimum wage to a market driven value such as store openings? Its like comparing intellect and whatever is in your empty skull.

Indeed.

Why? Would it help black males get a job?

I'll take considering my own families needs over the desire to falsely inflate someone's salary to double what they are actually worth any day of the week.

Dog eat dog, king of the hill, social darwinism.

Dog eat dog, king of the hill, social darwinism.

Try personal responsibility. A concept you libs have real problems with.

Never been out of the USA, huh?
I wasn't born in the USA, I didn't move to the USA until I was older, I travel internationally a few times per year, won't be doing it again until this Friday when I leave for China.

Thanks for the astute analysis though.

Americans do not have a monopoly on stereotyping.
I was being facetious because of Noomi's blanket statement, it just went so far over your head it almost took out a satellite.

Forum List

Back