Fatal shooting at Las Vegas restaurant, Walmart

So much for the concept someone else with a concealed gun can be anything other than a victim as well.

On their way to Walmart, the gun-toting killers told a witness, Alvaro Lopez, they had just killed two cops,he told KLAS-TV after the shooting.
However, they shot and killed another victim that may have pulled out a concealed weapon and exchanged fire, the newspaper reported.

Read more: Las Vegas police officers gunned down at pizza restaurant, one civilian killed - NY Daily News

Yeah, but I'll still take my chances with a gun, than nothing at all. Now of course in this case, the person with the concealed gun may have brought attention to himself due to having the gun and pulling it out, thus why he's dead now, but if you have some nut just randomly shooting at anyone for no good reason, such as the Seattle shooting from just a few days ago, I would rather be armed than not.

So much for the concept someone else with a concealed gun can be anything other than a victim as well.

On their way to Walmart, the gun-toting killers told a witness, Alvaro Lopez, they had just killed two cops,he told KLAS-TV after the shooting.
However, they shot and killed another victim that may have pulled out a concealed weapon and exchanged fire, the newspaper reported.

Read more: Las Vegas police officers gunned down at pizza restaurant, one civilian killed - NY Daily News

We'll see.

It doesn't make any sense for them to kill each other unless one of them was wounded in the exchange with the armed citizen.

It does if they were nut cases that had a pact.

One person killed, two police critically wounded so far. Early reports, the totals may change as more info comes in. The murderers shot two cops, took the cops' guns, and then shot at least one more person.

The murderers also killed themselves.

Would have been nice if they'd done that BEFORE shooting the others, instead of after.

-----------------------------------

3 dead in shootings at Las Vegas restaurant, Walmart, police say | Fox News

3 dead in shootings at Las Vegas restaurant, Walmart, police say

Published June 08, 2014

At least three people have been killed and two officers have been critically injured in shootings at a Las Vegas restaurant and Walmart, authorities say.

Las Vegas police spokesman Larry Hadfield told The Associated Press that the spree began around 11:30 a.m. Sunday when a man and woman walked into CiCi's Pizza restaurant on North Nellis Boulevard and shot two officers who were eating lunch.

The suspects took the officers' weapons and ammunition before storming out of the pizzeria, Assistant Sheriff Kevin McMahill told KVVU Fox 5.

The two suspects then fled to the Walmart across the street, where they shot a person inside and then killed themselves in an apparent suicide pact, Hadfield said. Police and a SWAT team were dispatched to the scene, KVVU Fox 5 reports.

(Reuters) - Two armed suspects shouting "this is a revolution" opened fire and wounded two Las Vegas police officers eating lunch in a pizza parlor on Sunday.

Sounds like some rightwing extremest nuts

Or one of "guno's" white supremacist buddies, trying to stir up some shit by posing as Jews starting a revolution.

One person killed, two police critically wounded so far. Early reports, the totals may change as more info comes in. The murderers shot two cops, took the cops' guns, and then shot at least one more person.

The murderers also killed themselves.

Would have been nice if they'd done that BEFORE shooting the others, instead of after.

-----------------------------------

3 dead in shootings at Las Vegas restaurant, Walmart, police say | Fox News

3 dead in shootings at Las Vegas restaurant, Walmart, police say

Published June 08, 2014

At least three people have been killed and two officers have been critically injured in shootings at a Las Vegas restaurant and Walmart, authorities say.

Las Vegas police spokesman Larry Hadfield told The Associated Press that the spree began around 11:30 a.m. Sunday when a man and woman walked into CiCi's Pizza restaurant on North Nellis Boulevard and shot two officers who were eating lunch.

The suspects took the officers' weapons and ammunition before storming out of the pizzeria, Assistant Sheriff Kevin McMahill told KVVU Fox 5.

The two suspects then fled to the Walmart across the street, where they shot a person inside and then killed themselves in an apparent suicide pact, Hadfield said. Police and a SWAT team were dispatched to the scene, KVVU Fox 5 reports.

(Reuters) - Two armed suspects shouting "this is a revolution" opened fire and wounded two Las Vegas police officers eating lunch in a pizza parlor on Sunday.

Sounds like some rightwing extremest nuts

They don't necessarily have to "right wing nuts" to shout "this is a revolution". There are plenty of people from all sides of the political and racial spectrum that may shout such a thing. Just like another recent thing in the news (Bergdahl), I think it's smart to let more information come to light before pointing fingers at certain groups.

We'll see.

It doesn't make any sense for them to kill each other unless one of them was wounded in the exchange with the armed citizen.

It does if they were nut cases that had a pact.

Oh, I think you are right there...I think they were absolutely nut cases with a pact.

My point is, why then.

Now, I'm applying logical deduction here, and that certainly isn't a sure-footed path when dealing with nut cases, but, wouldn't a couple of cop killing psychopaths WANT to shoot it out with the police, and perhaps take a few more with them?

Why prematurely end their rampage?

Answer...armed citizen mortally wounds one.

Supposition, yes...but logical supposition.

Yeah, but I'll still take my chances with a gun, than nothing at all. Now of course in this case, the person with the concealed gun may have brought attention to himself due to having the gun and pulling it out, thus why he's dead now, but if you have some nut just randomly shooting at anyone for no good reason, such as the Seattle shooting from just a few days ago, I would rather be armed than not.

^This.

How many leftist peacenik hippies carry guns and want to kill random people? Most liberals aren't into the whole gun "culture" thing, so it's probably a safe bet that they weren't gay liberal hippie progressive Sharia Marxists or whatever.

If these liberal wackjobs love Obama so much then why would they scream, "THIS IS A REVOLUTION!" and start killing people? Why would pinko commie Sharia Marxist Muslims who hate America want to revolt against their Messiah-in-Chief? Once again, the right-wing is wrong.

How many leftist peacenik hippies carry guns and want to kill random people? Most liberals aren't into the whole gun "culture" thing, so it's probably a safe bet that they weren't gay liberal hippie progressive Sharia Marxists or whatever.

If these liberal wackjobs love Obama so much then why would they scream, "THIS IS A REVOLUTION!" and start killing people? Why would pinko commie Sharia Marxist Muslims who hate America want to revolt against their Messiah-in-Chief? Once again, the right-wing is wrong.
Says he who can only argue from emotion, ignorance and/or dishonesty.

Somebody blames conservatives in the very FIRST reply post?

Is this a record?

The liberals are getting more desperate by the day.

Sovereign Citizens? Surely they're not bleeding heart liberals, or is that phrase archaic now that the right wing's Ministry of Truthy has begun to label liberals and progressives as fascists?

(CNN) -- Two police officers and a third person were killed by two gunmen in Las Vegas on Sunday, according to Las Vegas Metropolitan Police spokeswoman Laura Meltzer.

The attackers first opened fire and killed the officers at about 11:30 a.m. as they were eating lunch, she said.

Witnesses told police that the gunmen said "this is a revolution."

The shooters then crossed a street and went to a Walmart where the third person was killed at the store's entrance, Meltzer said.

The suspects then killed themselves, she said.

Walmart spokeswoman Brooke Buchanan released a statement: "We express our deepest condolences to everyone who have been affected by this senseless act of violence."

The store is closed, and the company is working with investigators, the statement said.
Gunmen kill 2 police officers, another person and themselves in Vegas - CNN.com

The insanity never ends.

And it never will. At least is was a very short revolution.

Once again for the slow and stupid....including justifiable homicide AND suicides we have about 32000 people are year killed with firearms. Do the math. 320 million people 32000 killed, what is the percent again? And you want to take my weapons?

The duo fled to the Walmart across the street, where they shot and killed a person at the front door and then killed themselves in an apparent suicide pact, Hadfield said.

Oh yeah. It's a well known historical fact that most successful revolutions are carried out by suicidal loons.:cuckoo:

Killing yourself in a Wal-Mart is right up there with the storming of the Bastille.

walking-tours-of-paris-history-storming_the_bastille-440-2x1.jpg

Once again for the slow and stupid....including justifiable homicide AND suicides we have about 32000 people are year killed with firearms. Do the math. 320 million people 32000 killed, what is the percent again? And you want to take my weapons?

Let me correct your first sentence: "Once again, from the slow and stupid..."

That obvious correction aside, in the DoI Jefferson wrote, "We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness"; note he did not write about your right to own a gun, he wrote about a citizens right to live. Something morons like you never seem to understand, thus, my right to live supersedes your right to a gun.

Let me correct your first sentence: "Once again, from the slow and stupid..."

That obvious correction aside, in the DoI Jefferson wrote, "We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness"; note he did not write about your right to own a gun, he wrote about a citizens right to live. Something morons like you never seem to understand, thus, my right to live supersedes your right to a gun.

Quite true. They wrote that into the Constitution, which is the law of the land, not the DoI, which is not.

Remember when we said that we're not like other countries where armed slugs cruised the streets, threatening the populace?

Not any more. And, its gonna get a lot worse.

Open+Carry+Poster+1.JPG

open+carry+zealots.jpg

Forum List

Back