🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Fatso's World Coming Apart At The Seams....

Tom Horn

Gold Member
Aug 31, 2015
NEARBY
The best laugh of the night was Chris Christie's expressions standing behind the con man Trump. He looked like the wife of a politician apologizing for an indiscretion. Or a hostage showing proof of life. Or maybe a guy who realized he'd left home with a pizza in the oven. :lol:

CchG4B3W8AECJt6.jpg

His entire campaign staff is calling for his scalp. N.J. newspapers are scorching him for betraying their trust in him. And earlier in the day a movement was started in the Garden State to recall him as their governor. And then he had to stand there listening to the guy who made all this possible talk about job-flight from his state. Imagine pinning your future on the whims of the Donald. :shock:

• Banned
There is no point insulting the man. He looks bad enough supporting Trump.

He has shown his true colors. He is an opportunist. And he is showing Trump as a cronyist

Insulting politicians is what we do here.....after 12 years you should know that.

The best laugh of the night was Chris Christie's expressions standing behind the con man Trump. He looked like the wife of a politician apologizing for an indiscretion. Or a hostage showing proof of life. Or maybe a guy who realized he'd left home with a pizza in the oven. :lol:

CchG4B3W8AECJt6.jpg

His entire campaign staff is calling for his scalp. N.J. newspapers are scorching him for betraying their trust in him. And earlier in the day a movement was started in the Garden State to recall him as their governor. And then he had to stand there listening to the guy who made all this possible talk about job-flight from his state. Imagine pinning your future on the whims of the Donald. :shock:

Christie seems to be thinking....What the fuck is this guy talking about.

The best laugh of the night was Chris Christie's expressions standing behind the con man Trump.

...His entire campaign staff is calling for his scalp. N.J. newspapers are scorching him for betraying their trust in him. And earlier in the day a movement was started in the Garden State to recall him as their governor. And then he had to stand there listening to the guy who made all this possible talk about job-flight from his state. Imagine pinning your future on the whims of the Donald. :shock:

Maybe all those people are misunderstanding what Christie is doing?

CchG4B3W8AECJt6.jpg

Christie seems to be thinking....What the fuck is this guy talking about.
I thought it was more like "WTF was I thinking when I closed down that bridge......"

CchG4B3W8AECJt6.jpg

Yo, Christie is just looking for a future job? And he is hoping Trump can win? Nobody likes Christie except his family, so he is looking out for their future! He does look like a hungry DOG, standing there!

"GTP"

Pod people. That's what the Trumpbots are.

Last week, Chris Christie succumbed. He fell asleep and never woke up.

The creature introducing Donald Trump last night even had the flatness and lack of inflection common among pod people.

The "unfit to be president" soundbite is what the DNC will play repeatedly if Trump puts him on the ticket as the VP. If he'd thought things through he'd know Trump can't pick him.

I love seeing democrats get hysterical. They have this wild eyed deer in the headlights look about them. The see the machine bearing down on them and can't move.

It's fun till someone falls down and gets hurt. Then it's hilarious (I stole that)

But seriously, here's a guy who'd been eyeing politics since Jr. High. His wife was pulling down close to 500k supporting the family so he could pursue that. The reality is he reached his level of incompetence as a Governor, where he tried to emulated Kean, but has totally screwed that state by defunding infrastructure and education for tax cuts that haven't generated economic activity. And, now it all comes crashing down.

I love seeing democrats get hysterical. They have this wild eyed deer in the headlights look about them. The see the machine bearing down on them and can't move.

I ain't a democrat or hysterical....and I wouldn't bet the ranch on a 70 year old megalomaniac who's got a shit storm coming at him from his past. Anybody who thinks this is over needs to get to an AA meeting...fast. :alcoholic:

Forum List

Back