Faucci Says Lock Downs May Be Back

of course it would stand---you are a brain dead fuck up
you suck PIG-lousys twat and beg for more
fake-i is your boy, fuck face
so, you should stop spreading fucking lies---:asshole:
only in the minds of RETARDS (YOU and yours) did xiden win any election....AND THE LAPTOP IS REAL, SHIT FOR BRAINS
so fuck off and ......
if you only had a brain
Well considering you THINK that YOU have a brain where's the proof that the election was stolen from your boy, mouth breather?

You got it let's have it. Prove you're not a halfwit. I know that's a tall order, but try.

Oh right, they utterly failed.
Yes, there were some failures. It was a novel virus. And? Did someone get it just right? What fantasy land are you living in?

And the final assessment of these early failures, caused by several agencies scrambling, was a lack of organization and leadership at higher levels.

Yes, there were some failures. It was a novel virus. And? Did someone get it just right? What fantasy land are you living in?

And the final assessment of these early failures, caused by several agencies scrambling, was a lack of organization and leadership at higher levels.
Just keep trying to justify the asinine mistakes.

I really do not need to say more. Your attempt at making this look like it is not a big deal is all that needs to be pointed out.

I didn't. An explanation is not an excuse. You are absolutely rabid. Settle down, son.

Hopefully we learned what poor leadership can do.
Uh huh.

Now I am 'rabid.'

I guess pointing out the CDC fucked up is now 'rabid.'

And you claim you are not trying to minimize this? Sure. I believe that as much as the idea you actually were unaware of how they fucked up testing.

I guess pointing out the CDC fucked up is now 'rabid.'
Rabid AND self deluded

Obviously, since I agreed they made an error, that isn't what I meant.

Not the brightest crayon in the box , are ya?

Anyway, it's not surprising mistakes were made in the first months of an outbreak of a novel virus. Especially when the pandemic plan was scrapped 2 years prior by a deviant idiot, and when there was a huge lack of top down leadership.

Hopefully we learned some lessons.

Did I strike a nerve, assface? Tell me, if Fauci was out to make a fortune why didn't he take a position with Big Pharma years ago? Why not, genius?

Then his life & his family's life wouldn't have been threatened by fucked in the head MAGA Hatters.
no....you never would be able to achieve that--shit 4 brains
fake-i, like you, is a fucking LIAR, that spreads LIES, and false propaganda....sadly for shit stains like yourself, you are so fucking gullible, you would believe that you were dead, if the SCUM demonRATS told you that
that makes you PATHETIC......
BTW, tell us all the accomplishments that xidens administration has accomplished, other than FUCKING AMERICA and AMERICANS----we shall be waiting for your PATHETIC answer----genius
IF YOU ONLY HAD A BRAIN

Well considering you THINK that YOU have a brain where's the proof that the election was stolen from your boy, mouth breather?

You got it let's have it. Prove you're not a halfwit. I know that's a tall order, but try.
nobody in their right mind, could explain the TRUTH to ASSHOLES like you....you dumb FUCKS are to far gone to recognize any TRUTH....i can't even refer to you as a half-wit, because you have no wits---you are a PATHETIC piece of anti-AMERICA shit...go fuck yourself, and try to find a functioning brain---shit stain
IF YOU ONLY HAD A BRAIN

nobody in their right mind, could explain the TRUTH to ASSHOLES like you....you dumb FUCKS are to far gone to recognize any TRUTH....i can't even refer to you as a half-wit, because you have no wits---you are a PATHETIC piece of anti-AMERICA shit...go fuck yourself, and try to find a functioning brain---shit stain
IF YOU ONLY HAD A BRAIN
Oh look, another Trump asseater who has a hissy fit because somebody asked for- yep, you guessed it, proof that an election was stolen. Ain't got it do ya, Ace?

Trump, you & the rest of your mob's accusation that the the election was stolen wouldn't make a pimple on a dog's ass. And you know it, so piss off.

Oh look, another Trump asseater who has a hissy fit because somebody asked for- yep, you guessed it, proof that an election was stolen. Ain't got it do ya, Ace?

Trump, you & the rest of your mob's accusation that the the election was stolen wouldn't make a pimple on a dog's ass. And you know it, so piss off.
Oh look, another SCUM demonRAT asseater who has a hissy fit because somebody asked for- yep, you guessed it, proof that a laptop doesn't exist---remember when you denied it--ASSHOLE----

xiden, you & the rest of the SCUM demonRATS LIE that the laptop was non-existant--- wouldn't make a pimple on a dog's ass. And you know it, so fuck off.---ace
nice to know, anti AMERICA pieces of shit, (YOU) voted to harm AMERICA---you are 1 piece of SCUM garbage....go live in china where you belong...thats where deniers belong
IF YOU ONLY HAD A BRAIN

Oh look, another SCUM demonRAT asseater who has a hissy fit because somebody asked for- yep, you guessed it, proof that a laptop doesn't exist---remember when you denied it--ASSHOLE----

xiden, you & the rest of the SCUM demonRATS LIE that the laptop was non-existant--- wouldn't make a pimple on a dog's ass. And you know it, so fuck off.---ace
nice to know, anti AMERICA pieces of shit, (YOU) voted to harm AMERICA---you are 1 piece of SCUM garbage....go live in china where you belong...thats where deniers belong
IF YOU ONLY HAD A BRAIN
Oh look, another deranged Trump asseater pivots to Hunter Biden because he's an idiot who thinks an election was stolen without a shred of concrete evidence to prove it. And when asked for it? Pisses himself because he's a clown who's chickenshit ass can't back up his bulldog mouth.

Where's the proof, clown?

Oh look, another deranged Trump asseater pivots to Hunter Biden because he's an idiot who thinks an election was stolen without a shred of concrete evidence to prove it. And when asked for it? Pisses himself because he's a clown who's chickenshit ass can't back up his bulldog mouth.

every where you look----RETARD
btw---name all the accomplishments that your compromised, beijing xiden, and all the SCUM demonRATS, have accomplished....other than RUINING AMERICA......go ahead, CLOWN---we are waiting............
IF YOU ONLY HAD A BRAIN

every where you look----RETARD
btw---name all the accomplishments that your compromised, beijing xiden, and all the SCUM demonRATS, have accomplished....other than RUINING AMERICA......go ahead, CLOWN---we are waiting............
IF YOU ONLY HAD A BRAIN
If it's everywhere you look bedwetter, how about pointing me in the right direction? Think you can remove your head from Trump's ass long enough to do that, assclown?

If it's everywhere you look bedwetter, how about pointing me in the right direction? Think you can remove your head from Trump's ass long enough to do that, assclown?
You ever hear the adage about leading a horse to water? You should. Think you can remove your head from your ass long enough to see the real world outside of your colon.

Shut the fuck up asshole. Stop derailing threads with your homosexual fantasies. Stop crying that your hero Hunter Biden is a Crackhead with some pretty damning stuff on his laptop. All proven and verified. Stay home hiding underneath your bed with 4 masks on like your God Fauci tells you to. We’ll just continue to laugh at you.

Forum List

Back