Fauci Emails

You fuckwits expected Trump to know everything in Feb 2020, Dumbass.
I expected him to know COVID wasn’t going to miraculously disappear. That is the mentality of a child.
Yeah, that's all you bleated about the past year and a half. Nobody is buying your bullshit, liar.
Denying reality that you don’t want to confront us also the mentality of a child.

You losers need to grow up.

Like I said, nobody is buying your bullshit that that was all you have bleated about the past year and a half.

BTW, this is a Fauci thread. Anything on topic, or are you just here to piss and moan about Trump, as usual?

I expected him to know COVID wasn’t going to miraculously disappear. That is the mentality of a child.
Yeah, that's all you bleated about the past year and a half. Nobody is buying your bullshit, liar.
Denying reality that you don’t want to confront us also the mentality of a child.

Pointing out Nostra's stupid lies is just...endless fun
Point out my lie. Quote it and explain how it is a lie.

GO!

Pointing out Nostra's stupid lies is just...endless fun
Nostra is delusional. You can’t point out his lies. He won’t recognize reality. Simply refuses to do so.
I'll ask you the same thing.............quote my lie, dumbass.

1622730038241.png

Once Fauci was exposed for lying about masks early on, I didnt believe a word he said,
So you injected Bleach?
Show me exactly the clip that he said.....The total clip, not the fake newz shit clip. Use the whole clip cherry picker

LOL
Been there, done that
Trump looks like a fool

As usual, Trump was acting like he was the smartest person in the room. He started lecturing the press and Dr Birx on how effectively disinfectants were at killing the virus...within seconds
He looked over his shoulder to Dr Birx and said we need to look into injecting disinfectant.
Rather than tell him what an idiot he is, Dr Birx just looked away

If we would've let the vulnerable lock down as Trump said and let the healthy live their lives as Trump wanted.
When did Trump say that?
Maybe when he said is isn't a big deal. What I said in the beginning and I was right. The lockdowns were worse than the virus.
Wait, did you confuse yourself with Trump?

Here’s the thing. Someone like you can say whatever you want and it makes no difference. It’s a very different experience for those with actual responsibilities whose decisions actually matter.

If we would've let the vulnerable lock down as Trump said and let the healthy live their lives as Trump wanted.
When did Trump say that?
Maybe when he said is isn't a big deal. What I said in the beginning and I was right. The lockdowns were worse than the virus.

Here’s the thing. Someone like you can say whatever you want and it makes no difference. It’s a very different experience for those with actual responsibilities whose decisions actually matter.
Yep and dementia pedo Joe's decisions are raising prices on everything and inflation.

It has been known for a long time that Dr. Anthony Fauci has supported the gain-of-function research conducted by the EcoHealth Alliance about bat coronaviruses in China. While Fauci has been attempting to distance himself from having any knowledge of EcoHealth Alliance’s projects, including those of Dr. Peter Daszak, the president of the organization, newly released emails detail the praise Daszak heaped upon Fauci for his dismissing of the lab-leak theory.

Daszak, who seems to have his thumb in all of the pies surrounding the origins of SARS-CoV-2 (more on that later), sent an email to Fauci on April 18th, 2020, just six weeks after the initial outbreak in the US, thanking Dr. Fauci for his comments dismissing the lab-leak theory...

The disturbing nature of this email is in the fact that Daszak was one of the lead investigators from the WHO into the origins of SARS-CoV-2 and again, his having funded undisputed gain-of-function research at the WIV. Daszak’s influence, in this case, has been seen throughout this investigation, even to the point of spreading misinformation to deflect from EcoHealth Alliance’s potential liability associated with the lab-release theory....

Daszak wasn’t just the compromised researcher on the origin here, he was long Fauci’s arm’s length distributor of funds to to places like Wuhan.
So sad to hear a healer goes off the political deep end. :(

Once Fauci was exposed for lying about masks early on, I didnt believe a word he said,
So you injected Bleach?
Show me exactly the clip that he said.....The total clip, not the fake newz shit clip. Use the whole clip cherry picker

LOL
Been there, done that
Trump looks like a fool

As usual, Trump was acting like he was the smartest person in the room. He started lecturing the press and Dr Birx on how effectively disinfectants were at killing the virus...within seconds
He looked over his shoulder to Dr Birx and said we need to look into injecting disinfectant.
Rather than tell him what an idiot he is, Dr Birx just looked away
Let me see the been there did that.LOLOL

Whole sentence. Show it or blow it

When did Trump say that?

Yep and dementia pedo Joe's decisions are raising prices on everything and inflation.
You guys will always have something to bitch about.

Unless it’s Trump we are talking about. Glorious leader is never wrong.

Fauci got a lotta explaining to do. There are mountains of deceptions, lies, and coverups in those document clouds.

DOC #2286 [Bioweapon Recipe]

DOC DUMP ARCHIVES:
LEOPOLD NIH FOIA Anthony Fauci Emails – DocumentCloud

Fauci Emails Reveal Damage Control Scramble After ZeroHedge Spotlights Man-Made COVID-19 Theory | ZeroHedge

ZeroHedge - On a long enough timeline, the survival rate for everyone drops to zero

La de da

"British professor Angus Dalgleish - best known for creating the world's first 'HIV vaccine', and Norwegian virologist Dr. Birger Sørensen - chair of pharmaceutical company, Immunor, who has published 31 peer-reviewed papers and holds several patents, wrote that while analyzing virus samples last year, the pair discovered "unique fingerprints" in the form of "six inserts" created through gain-of-function research at the Wuhan Institute of Virology in China."
Fauxi lied to try and cover his skinny munchkin ass about weaponizing a virus that escaped.

He failed.

He belongs in prison, for what's left of his criminal life.

He needs to be arrested and indicted. There is plenty in the emails. Won't happen with this corrupt installed admin though.
name something that is indictable
Mass negligent homicide.

Time for arrests and indictments. So fauci screws up while funding his frankenstein experiment and it gets loose, killing hundreds of thousands. Meanwhile, his hekyl and jive scientists were busy in the lab trying to concoct an antidote back in february of last year but they can't even get that right. Of course they shimmied out some injections that are killing thousands and causing hundreds of thousands to have adverse reactions. The injection is so good that local and state govts are all in on the fix while offering anything from donuts, guns, groceries, lotteries, gift certificates, trucks, scholarships, free lap dances, fema trucks rolling out to neighborhoods. Seriously, you just can't make this stuff up.

Lol! I kid you not!

From West Virginia governor Jim Justice:

During Thursday’s briefing, Gov. Justice announced that the State of West Virginia will soon be giving away a million-dollar grand prize, additional cash prizes, college scholarships, pick-up trucks, and much more through a series of upcoming lottery drawings for West Virginians who have been vaccinated against COVID-19.

“There are going to be so many wonderful prizes that you can win, it will blow you away,” Gov. Justice said. “We are going to make a few West Virginians millionaires before this is over. Some people will win trucks and scholarships and on and on, but we’ve got to get you vaccinated first.”

“If you won’t do it for me, if you won’t do it for your family, you’ve got to get vaccinated for Babydog,” Gov. Justice said. “She wants you vaccinated so badly.”

Last edited:
I don't get it. What specifically are you guys all worked up about?

I'm not seeing much here in terms of substance.

Fauci got a lotta explaining to do. There are mountains of deceptions, lies, and coverups in those document clouds.

DOC #2286 [Bioweapon Recipe]

DOC DUMP ARCHIVES:
LEOPOLD NIH FOIA Anthony Fauci Emails – DocumentCloud

Fauci Emails Reveal Damage Control Scramble After ZeroHedge Spotlights Man-Made COVID-19 Theory | ZeroHedge

ZeroHedge - On a long enough timeline, the survival rate for everyone drops to zero

La de da

"British professor Angus Dalgleish - best known for creating the world's first 'HIV vaccine', and Norwegian virologist Dr. Birger Sørensen - chair of pharmaceutical company, Immunor, who has published 31 peer-reviewed papers and holds several patents, wrote that while analyzing virus samples last year, the pair discovered "unique fingerprints" in the form of "six inserts" created through gain-of-function research at the Wuhan Institute of Virology in China."
Fauxi lied to try and cover his skinny munchkin ass about weaponizing a virus that escaped.

He failed.

He belongs in prison, for what's left of his criminal life.

He needs to be arrested and indicted. There is plenty in the emails. Won't happen with this corrupt installed admin though.
name something that is indictable
Mass negligent homicide.
Really?
How so?

It has been known for a long time that Dr. Anthony Fauci has supported the gain-of-function research conducted by the EcoHealth Alliance about bat coronaviruses in China. While Fauci has been attempting to distance himself from having any knowledge of EcoHealth Alliance’s projects, including those of Dr. Peter Daszak, the president of the organization, newly released emails detail the praise Daszak heaped upon Fauci for his dismissing of the lab-leak theory.

Daszak, who seems to have his thumb in all of the pies surrounding the origins of SARS-CoV-2 (more on that later), sent an email to Fauci on April 18th, 2020, just six weeks after the initial outbreak in the US, thanking Dr. Fauci for his comments dismissing the lab-leak theory...

The disturbing nature of this email is in the fact that Daszak was one of the lead investigators from the WHO into the origins of SARS-CoV-2 and again, his having funded undisputed gain-of-function research at the WIV. Daszak’s influence, in this case, has been seen throughout this investigation, even to the point of spreading misinformation to deflect from EcoHealth Alliance’s potential liability associated with the lab-release theory....

Daszak wasn’t just the compromised researcher on the origin here, he was long Fauci’s arm’s length distributor of funds to to places like Wuhan.
I sure hope they don't put him in jail....because they'll Epstein him within a couple of days.

Forum List

Back