Fauci Has Now Flip Flopped on Every Major COVID Issue

Only a fool stays on the same route if he knows he is going in the wrong direction.
That describes you and your posts on this board.

View attachment 457879 = You

Pretty sure if your doctor flip flopped constantly he would no longer be your doctor.
Lol...What is wrong with you?? Just can’t stop posting ad hominem attacks. When you have nothing to say, keep your mouth shut. Your projection is noted in your own post.

As to your point about my doctor, if my doctor made a diagnosis then found out he needed to change that diagnosis because of new information, I hope he would change his treatment.

I sure hope you’re not a doctor.

Last edited:
He's been calling for schools to reopen for months, noting that spread among children is minimal Now he's saying they can't open until Biden's uber-political stimulus bill passes? Science changes based on what's on the Senate floor?

Anyone think he’s read the thousands of pages in the Bill? And if so, why is he involved in politics and not on the CURRENT ONGOING PANDEMIC???

Fauci goes with the flow as more and new information becomes available.
These vaccines were released long before they were ready, so we are learning as we go. So pay attention to what Fauci and other medical professionals say.
"Goes with the flow"...I thought it was called pandering to tell brainless sheep what they wanted to hear.
You thought wrong.
Hmmmm, no I didn't. Kept working, only wear a facediaper where the Gestapo makes me, and continue living my life and working. I thought with common sense.....so who would that make the sheeple here?
You, because you are not using common sense.
Nope, wrong......leftys have no common sense that is a well known fact. You do what your regime tells you and don't give it a second thought. Look at the stats...Gestapo states have worse virus metrics than the common sense red states. Highest mortality rates are the idiot Dim led states breathing in their own CO2 all day long and destroying brain cells.
Lefties have no common sense? This a well-known fact to Trump followers, those pillars of common sense, those uneducated, uninformed, easily manipulated
Trump followers? Trump followers don't do what trump tells them to do, like
attack our Capitol, leaving 7 people dead? Talk about "stupid".
Spare me....the people who marched on the capital left nobody dead, but the summertime ilk setting cities on fire and killing shop owners and occupying cities did....plenty. So stop lecturing America lovers on your fake trauma over the DC protest. True murders and professional lawbreakers make up your party.
Those 7 people died through osmosis? I didn't know. Sounds like you are defending the insurrection of our Capitol, yes? Were you in the building looking for lawmakers to kill? Did you shit on the floor or injure many police?
Tell us Einstein, how did SEVEN people die?
Link to the autopsy reports.

Minus the unarmed woman Pelosi’s cop killed in cold blood, we already know about that one.
LINK OR LIE
You are correct, hotshot. It was a coincidence because they were at the wrong place at the wrong time and their deaths had nothing to do with the insurrection, yes?
They would have died anyway, right lamb chop? The "unarmed" woman was trying to break into the senate chamber. Maybe the cops should have welcomed her instead of killing the woman. I am surprised that there weren't more insurrectionists shot and they would have deserved it.

Oh, so in that instance you’re all about shooting an unarmed, vulnerable person, because you oppose their ideology....Ain’t that nice.
A person who attempts an illegal break-in deserves what she got. Has nothing to do with idealogy. If she was by herself and not a part of an out-of-control mob,
you would have a better sell. Many of those criminals had weapons and used them to injure a number of Capitol police. What the hell did you expect? When you ask for trouble, you usually get it, and she was asking for it. Anyway, wasn't the insurrection neat? All those police beaten and lawmakers almost caught and strung up? You loved it and hope for more of the same, right? Of course, the next time more "unarmed" criminals will be shot since the Capitol police will be prepared.
Had Trump stopped the attack when asked, maybe she would have gone home like a good soldier. Trump was enjoying the melee and refused to stop the onslaught that he arranged. You should be directing your anger at Trump for authorizing an attack on his own government. Great day for Trump supporters, yes? You go, guy!

Don't do that...I don't support what went on there Jan 6th, and to imply that I do is a lie period...

As to the woman, she was entering through a broken window, on the locked door, no weapons displayed, and should have been easy to take down and arrest. There was no reason I could see in that particular instance to shoot her...

That said, I wasn't there, and don't know what was going through the LEO's mind...But, to say she deserved it? Good grief....Let's apply your logic to any of the outrageous deaths that happened over the last year at the hands of Police and apply your "they deserved it" meme to their deaths...Would you accept that?
Some one breaking your window and entering your home and you with a gun would say Please leave??

These vaccines were released long before they were ready, so we are learning as we go. So pay attention to what Fauci and other medical professionals say.

I agree. No one with the abbreviation Ph D after their name is ever to be questioned.
Of course, they can be questioned, but I do not see that on these posts. What I see is the denigration of a medical expert by a bunch of ignorant fools who have no knowledge.
Also, Fauci has MD next to his name, among other credentials.

Appeal to authority is not only a logical fallacy, but a debate loser.
What do you mean? Appeal to authority? How about denigrating authority without
knowledge of the subject matter?

Whatever denegration Fauci has thrust upon him, is self imposed....He allowed himself to be enamored by the politicization of events, and he loved the spotlight...Instead of being seperate from narratives, and political narratives, he goes along with them and changes his advice based on what the administration wants him to say...He's a stooge, and a hack...
How dumb are you?

Say what now? What type of post is that in a forum where we are supposed to be discussing our differing opinions? Do you really expect an answer to such a stupid post as that?

How about this one;

I'm smarter than your mother when she decided to let you live.....

He's been calling for schools to reopen for months, noting that spread among children is minimal Now he's saying they can't open until Biden's uber-political stimulus bill passes? Science changes based on what's on the Senate floor?

Anyone think he’s read the thousands of pages in the Bill? And if so, why is he involved in politics and not on the CURRENT ONGOING PANDEMIC???

"Goes with the flow"...I thought it was called pandering to tell brainless sheep what they wanted to hear.
You thought wrong.
Hmmmm, no I didn't. Kept working, only wear a facediaper where the Gestapo makes me, and continue living my life and working. I thought with common sense.....so who would that make the sheeple here?
Nope, wrong......leftys have no common sense that is a well known fact. You do what your regime tells you and don't give it a second thought. Look at the stats...Gestapo states have worse virus metrics than the common sense red states. Highest mortality rates are the idiot Dim led states breathing in their own CO2 all day long and destroying brain cells.
Lefties have no common sense? This a well-known fact to Trump followers, those pillars of common sense, those uneducated, uninformed, easily manipulated
Spare me....the people who marched on the capital left nobody dead, but the summertime ilk setting cities on fire and killing shop owners and occupying cities did....plenty. So stop lecturing America lovers on your fake trauma over the DC protest. True murders and professional lawbreakers make up your party.
Those 7 people died through osmosis? I didn't know. Sounds like you are defending the insurrection of our Capitol, yes? Were you in the building looking for lawmakers to kill? Did you shit on the floor or injure many police?

Minus the unarmed woman Pelosi’s cop killed in cold blood, we already know about that one.
LINK OR LIE
You are correct, hotshot. It was a coincidence because they were at the wrong place at the wrong time and their deaths had nothing to do with the insurrection, yes?
They would have died anyway, right lamb chop? The "unarmed" woman was trying to break into the senate chamber. Maybe the cops should have welcomed her instead of killing the woman. I am surprised that there weren't more insurrectionists shot and they would have deserved it.

Oh, so in that instance you’re all about shooting an unarmed, vulnerable person, because you oppose their ideology....Ain’t that nice.
A person who attempts an illegal break-in deserves what she got. Has nothing to do with idealogy. If she was by herself and not a part of an out-of-control mob,
you would have a better sell. Many of those criminals had weapons and used them to injure a number of Capitol police. What the hell did you expect? When you ask for trouble, you usually get it, and she was asking for it. Anyway, wasn't the insurrection neat? All those police beaten and lawmakers almost caught and strung up? You loved it and hope for more of the same, right? Of course, the next time more "unarmed" criminals will be shot since the Capitol police will be prepared.
Had Trump stopped the attack when asked, maybe she would have gone home like a good soldier. Trump was enjoying the melee and refused to stop the onslaught that he arranged. You should be directing your anger at Trump for authorizing an attack on his own government. Great day for Trump supporters, yes? You go, guy!

Don't do that...I don't support what went on there Jan 6th, and to imply that I do is a lie period...

As to the woman, she was entering through a broken window, on the locked door, no weapons displayed, and should have been easy to take down and arrest. There was no reason I could see in that particular instance to shoot her...

That said, I wasn't there, and don't know what was going through the LEO's mind...But, to say she deserved it? Good grief....Let's apply your logic to any of the outrageous deaths that happened over the last year at the hands of Police and apply your "they deserved it" meme to their deaths...Would you accept that?
Some one breaking your window and entering your home and you with a gun would say Please leave??

Liberals generally want you to retreat in that situation....

These POS were invading our capital More gun shots and I'm sure they'd leave quickly Maybe next time

You thought wrong.

LINK OR LIE

Perhaps you should familiarize yourself with the law and justifiable deadly force.

You thought wrong.

LINK OR LIE

Perhaps you should familiarize yourself with the law and justifiable deadly force.
Like Zimmerman?

a wanna be fake quack..this is dr fakey.. another corrupt piece of shit, that does'nt even believe what it wrote about covid, years back. this retard is, for sure, a useless quack that thinks it knows whats best---for the demonRATS. dr fakey is a corrupt, worthless excuse for a wanna be dr
yo, doc fakey, what part of your paper do you not believe? all of it, or just the parts that support political agendas? go fuck yourself--dr fakey

These POS were invading our capital More gun shots and I'm sure they'd leave quickly Maybe next time

You people are so predictable....In every argument you tout peacful resolutions, denounce the police for taking measures to protect themselves, and scream for the criminals that injure or kill cops....But, let some idiots get a little out of hand in a political goal you don't like, and all of the sudden you love you some cops and guns....And want to murder your political opponents....You are vile authortarians, and despots...May you rot in hell.

Only a fool stays on the same route if he knows he is going in the wrong direction.

So, you're saying you're a fool? A surprising admission to be sure...
I find that Trumpers have no reading comprehension skills. Thank’s for proving my point.

LOL...You sick fuck...I read it just fine...See, I find sick basterds like you to be just vile human scum, that probably breast fed until the age of 6.

Pretty sure if your doctor flip flopped constantly he would no longer be your doctor.
Lol...What is wrong with you?? Just can’t stop posting ad hominem attacks. When you have nothing to say, keep your mouth shut. Your projection is noted in your own post.

As to your point about my doctor, if my doctor made a diagnosis then found out he needed to change that diagnosis because of new information, I hope he would change his treatment.

Change it constantly? You would keep that same doctor? Really? I post those "ad hominem" attacks as a rebuttal to your snide comments.

You thought wrong.

LINK OR LIE

Like Zimmerman?

" Zimmerman's trial began on June 10, 2013, in Sanford. On July 13, a jury acquitted Zimmerman of the charges of second degree murder and manslaughter.[28] For three years, the U. S. Department of Justice (DOJ) investigated Zimmerman on civil rights charges.[29] In February 2015, the DOJ concluded there was not sufficient evidence that Zimmerman intentionally violated the civil rights of Martin,[29] saying the Zimmerman case did not meet the "high standard" for a federal hate crime prosecution.[29] "

What about him?

The most telling thing in this is how ignorant the Left are about science. The constant flip flopping is because they are always lying about the ChiCom Flu. It’s a virus. We’ve known about viruses for centuries. George Washington was quarantining and vaccinating his men at Valley Forge.

But the Left, wishing to remain good sheeples, spin outrageous lies about how we are learning new things about virus transmission.

Change it constantly? You would keep that same doctor? Really? I post those "ad hominem" attacks as a rebuttal to your snide comments.
Fauci has changed course. But so has the virus. A response that was suited for early 2020 may not be sufficient for late 2020. A doctor will change treatments depending on your ailment and the progression of your ailment. I don't want a doctor who refuses to accept the results of subsequent tests or findings.

Forum List

Back