Favorite Joe Biden moments

In this clip, we see Chris Wallace discuss concern with Joe Biden over his numerous misstatements. Essentially he is questioning his mental ability for the job with his inclination towards dementia.

Just fast forward to the end where Joe Biden thanks Chris for the interview, only, he calls him "Chuck" instead.

Hilarious!

We have a Victrola we listen to daily, doesn't everyone?
biden-hands.jpg

I can't put my finger on it, but Joe is simply hilarious! He is known for being a gaffe machine, but the older he gets the worse it has become.

If nothing else, the democrat nominee is at least entertaining.

In a way, Joe is even more politically incorrect than Trump, albeit Joe tries to be politically correct but usually falls flat on his face as where Trump simply does not care.

I don't think even Trump would survive saying something this racist, yet the media loves Joe anyway.

And how many political candidates are on tape drunk out of their minds...…….at least...………...I hope he is drunk.

And how many candidates call a voter "fat" and still survive politically?

This just shows how the elites rule the DNC. Joe is indestructible. My only question is, who is more corrupt, Hillary or Joe?

We have a Victrola we listen to daily, doesn't everyone?
biden-hands.jpg

I can't put my finger on it, but Joe is simply hilarious! He is known for being a gaffe machine, but the older he gets the worse it has become.

If nothing else, the democrat nominee is at least entertaining.
As much as I like Joe, this pic makes me laugh every time.

In this clip, we see Chris Wallace discuss concern with Joe Biden over his numerous misstatements. Essentially he is questioning his mental ability for the job with his inclination towards dementia.

Just fast forward to the end where Joe Biden thanks Chris for the interview, only, he calls him "Chuck" instead.

Hilarious!

Well Joe's opposition was humping the American flag in front of the whole world last week. Pick your poison, I guess.
1185f6e0-3ce2-4b9d-b46f-2c99c032b828.jpeg

Hilarious!

Well Joe's opposition was humping the American flag in front of the whole world last week. Pick your poison, I guess.

That flag should be checked out if Trump gave it the herpes virus.

Hilarious!

I wonder if he had that flag sterilized before he put his slobbery old lips on it. Lord only knows where it's been.

Hilarious!

Better than little girls

Hilarious!

Better than little girls

He's just demonstrative.

Forum List

Back