FBI classifies Trump supporters as terrorists

I’d put my affairs in order if I was you. Its all over for you type.
Libs sre just begging for a shooting war eith trump voters

And ehy not since the expect the new IRS agents to do all the fighting and dying for them

Fortunately MAGAs are not taking the bait

Libs sre just begging for a shooting war eith trump voters

And ehy not since the expect the new IRS agents to do all the fighting and dying for them

Fortunately MAGAs are not taking the bait
If you guys wouldn't use such violent rhetoric and making threats, you wouldn't be treated like people using violent rhetoric and making threats.

I mean, it's kind of common sense.

The headline is sensationalized to grab attention. That’s pretty common. Newsweek doesn’t have the highest standards, but certainly not the worst either.

The body of the story isn’t bad though.

Nowhere does it say they categorized all Trump voters as terrorists.

You’re pretending to be a victim because you guys are addicted to the emotions. I guess you didn’t get hugged enough as kids or something.
Yes it does. I never pretended to be anything

If you guys wouldn't use such violent rhetoric and making threats, you wouldn't be treated like people using violent rhetoric and making threats.

I mean, it's kind of common sense.
Pot painting kettle black

The headline is sensationalized to grab attention. That’s pretty common. Newsweek doesn’t have the highest standards, but certainly not the worst either.

The body of the story isn’t bad though.

Nowhere does it say they categorized all Trump voters as terrorists.

You’re pretending to be a victim because you guys are addicted to the emotions. I guess you didn’t get hugged enough as kids or something.
Do you ever not lie? From the article that you didn’t read. Exit this thread since you’re a troll.

What the FBI Data Shows

From the president down, the Biden administration has presented Trump and MAGA as an existential threat to American democracy and talked up the risk of domestic terrorism and violence associated with the 2024 election campaign.

"Donald Trump and MAGA Republicansare a threat to the very soul of this country," President Biden tweeted last September, the first time that he explicitly singled out the former president

It's an international terrorist organization that's been around since WW2, you idiot.

Who is in charge? Where is the physical location of them? You say they exist but you can't find them. They have to have a leader. You want me to believe in anything you say, provide that information. Otherwise, Gracie is warming up.

Who is in charge? Where is the physical location of them? You say they exist but you can't find them. They have to have a leader. You want me to believe in anything you say, provide that information. Otherwise, Gracie is warming up.
They have member and leaders. They organize through social media and could be tracked if someone wanted to do so.

They have member and leaders. They organize through social media and could be tracked if someone wanted to do so.

You are talking about ghosts. Are Ghosts real? Or are you calling the criminals that riot Antifa? If criminals are antifa, their real leader is Rump and his criminal Mob family.

Who are “MAGA”? You say “Trump supporters. That would mean anyone who voted for him, no?
Of course not.

"Now, I want to be very clear — (applause) — very clear up front: Not every Republican, not even the majority of Republicans, are MAGA Republicans. Not every Republican embraces their extreme ideology.

I know because I’ve been able to work with these mainstream Republicans.

But there is no question that the Republican Party today is dominated, driven, and intimidated by Donald Trump and the MAGA Republicans, and that is a threat to this country."

Of course not.

"Now, I want to be very clear — (applause) — very clear up front: Not every Republican, not even the majority of Republicans, are MAGA Republicans. Not every Republican embraces their extreme ideology.

I know because I’ve been able to work with these mainstream Republicans.

But there is no question that the Republican Party today is dominated, driven, and intimidated by Donald Trump and the MAGA Republicans, and that is a threat to this country."

Give me 5 examples of this so called “extremism”

Forum List

Back