FBI confirms existence of jihad training camps in rural America

Let us know when you have the actual FBI document.

No way in hell I am opening jihadwatch, I do not think my malware protection is up to that challenge

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

I know you aren't trying to be funny...but you're funny anyway lolol.

To folks like you not relying on the reporting of a biased source is funny, I can understand that. When you have not had an original thought enter your mind for years such a thing would seem funny

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

I pray every day that some Moooslims pulls up alongside the house that Obama has now walled and have the fertilizer go off.

You are a mental case.
I didn't vote for the political party that wants radical muslims in this country. Try again on the mental case, you fucking moron.

So Bush does nothing, Obama does nothing, and Trump does nothing. So you want Muslims to blow up Obama's house. :rolleyes:

I posted the actual report. Looks like bullshit.
Nobody else is reporting. No one. Kind of a big deal..

Remember how liberals claimed that this was just right wing paranoia? Well, the FBI just confirmed our 'paranoia'. Got anything to say now, you Muslim loving pricks?

Yep, and here they are:

5a708c531d000026006ad3a1.png

The Atomwaffen Division has emerged as one of the most disturbing and volatile hate groups in America.

1 NEO-NAZI GROUP. 8 MONTHS. 5 MURDERS.

Organization Emerges As One Of The Most Volatile Hate Groups In America
Tramp's base!!!
So Radical Mooosims are the Democrat base?
Nope, paid Tramp operatives.

Obama knew about these camps his entire two terms in office....did nothing like always...

Remember how liberals claimed that this was just right wing paranoia? Well, the FBI just confirmed our 'paranoia'. Got anything to say now, you Muslim loving pricks?

Yep, and here they are:

5a708c531d000026006ad3a1.png

The Atomwaffen Division has emerged as one of the most disturbing and volatile hate groups in America.

1 NEO-NAZI GROUP. 8 MONTHS. 5 MURDERS.

Organization Emerges As One Of The Most Volatile Hate Groups In America

60 Minutes did a segment on our home grown hate groups a few years back, out training for war in their own little camps. If there were any muslims out training in the woods someone would have gotten rid of them long ago.

60 Minutes did a segment on our home grown hate groups a few years back, out training for war in their own little camps. If there were any muslims out training in the woods someone would have gotten rid of them long ago

They’re probably too drunk or methed out to do anything useful for a change.

Either that or they’re just loud mouthed tough talking pussies.

60 Minutes did a segment on our home grown hate groups a few years back, out training for war in their own little camps. If there were any muslims out training in the woods someone would have gotten rid of them long ago

They’re probably too drunk or methed out to do anything useful for a change.

Either that or they’re just loud mouthed tough talking pussies.

You mean the boogeymen aren't coming with their leader mccracker?

HUH? Please stop with the lies.... Democrats claimed that Muslim immigrants from foreign countries after all the vetting done on them before coming here were unlikely Jihadists, since the increased security after 9/11 made it unlikely....

Your article is about black American born Muslim converts that converted to the Muslim religion while in prison is what your article states, mostly ex prisoners,

they are the threat and have these camps....?

And yet Trump does nothing
How do you know he is not? Jeff Sessions has referred to these camps many times...give them time they will be gone by 2020...
so we'll let them sit in our backyard for (2) years training to kill us?

if we have them here, i hope we deal with it sooner than that.

So do I...I wish government would do a lot of things sooner rather than later...

What exactly do you want the government to do?

These are American citizens exercising their 2nd Amendment rights and their property rights.

Kinda like these guys:

threepercenter2.jpg

And yet Trump does nothing
How do you know he is not? Jeff Sessions has referred to these camps many times...give them time they will be gone by 2020...
so we'll let them sit in our backyard for (2) years training to kill us?

if we have them here, i hope we deal with it sooner than that.

So do I...I wish government would do a lot of things sooner rather than later...

What exactly do you want the government to do?

These are American citizens exercising their 2nd Amendment rights and their property rights.

Kinda like these guys:

threepercenter2.jpg
who are they going to jihad against? if us, then they don't get that freedom. send this group into their camp and end it. :)

Forum List

Back