Fbi Report Ends Nra Nonsense About "good Guys With Guns"

Well, Gee, Anathema, I will refund my entire salary to you. However, you might be disappointed, because I serve for free as a volunteer....

You're a volunteer and you don't even carry a gun. Hell, George Zimmerman is a more effective LEO than you are.

It is both my Right and my Responsibility to protect myself, my wife, and our property. I'm not waiting for a cop to show up to save my ass or get my property back. That's an utter waste. Much moreso than not only protecting myself and my property, but removing the criminal from the gene pool on a permanent basis.... something else the Law Enforcement and Legal communities seem to be unable to do.

Again- a gun in the home is 43 times more likely to kill a household member than a bad guy.

STOP QUOTING KELLERMAN YOU FUCKING RETARD.

I am a sheriff's auxiliary volunteer. I can tell you that, on the streets, cops aer more afraid of citizens carrying a gun, than bad guys carrying a gun, because deputies are scared of shooting a citizen who is shooting a gun while chasing a bad guy who just held him up. As a result, what would otherwise be a slam dunk (shooting somebody to death who is firing a weapon at somebody) is, instead, a life or death decision, which can easily cause a hesitation that could get the wrong guy killed.

Imagine being the cop who shot the guy looking to buy a toy gun in walmart. For that matter, how about the guy who called the cops, saying the guy was "menacing" shoppers. He has since recanted but he should be culpable for that man's death.

And this could have turned out very differently:
Its Post #125
http://www.usmessageboard.com/threads/the-responsible-gun-owner-chroniceles.369021/page-2

But, yeah, if everyone has a gun, how do you tell the good guys from the bad guys? Its hard enough if you've killed the bad guy but how does the cop live with shooting the wrong person?
Well, Gee, Anathema, I will refund my entire salary to you. However, you might be disappointed, because I serve for free as a volunteer....

You're a volunteer and you don't even carry a gun. Hell, George Zimmerman is a more effective LEO than you are.

It is both my Right and my Responsibility to protect myself, my wife, and our property. I'm not waiting for a cop to show up to save my ass or get my property back. That's an utter waste. Much moreso than not only protecting myself and my property, but removing the criminal from the gene pool on a permanent basis.... something else the Law Enforcement and Legal communities seem to be unable to do.

Again- a gun in the home is 43 times more likely to kill a household member than a bad guy.

The nutters try to hide behind name calling but they can't.

guns_in_home_zps659f416a.gif

How much does having a lawnmower in the house increase the chance of being killed by a lawnmower? How much does having a chainsaw in the house increase the chance of being killed by a chainsaw?

Plus, multiply a small number, as you have with the chance of your own gun killing you, by 5, 6 or even 10, and you get......another very small number.

When your side has to lie to prove your point, don't you feel even a slight bit of shame?

LAWNMOWER???

What about that mad coffee pot hiding in your kitchen?

GunFactsLong_zps3fc86d24.jpg

I am a sheriff's auxiliary volunteer. I can tell you that, on the streets, cops aer more afraid of citizens carrying a gun, than bad guys carrying a gun, because deputies are scared of shooting a citizen who is shooting a gun while chasing a bad guy who just held him up. As a result, what would otherwise be a slam dunk (shooting somebody to death who is firing a weapon at somebody) is, instead, a life or death decision, which can easily cause a hesitation that could get the wrong guy killed.

Imagine being the cop who shot the guy looking to buy a toy gun in walmart. For that matter, how about the guy who called the cops, saying the guy was "menacing" shoppers. He has since recanted but he should be culpable for that man's death.

Its Post #125
http://www.usmessageboard.com/threads/the-responsible-gun-owner-chroniceles.369021/page-2

But, yeah, if everyone has a gun, how do you tell the good guys from the bad guys? Its hard enough if you've killed the bad guy but how does the cop live with shooting the wrong person?

How much does having a lawnmower in the house increase the chance of being killed by a lawnmower? How much does having a chainsaw in the house increase the chance of being killed by a chainsaw?

Plus, multiply a small number, as you have with the chance of your own gun killing you, by 5, 6 or even 10, and you get......another very small number.

When your side has to lie to prove your point, don't you feel even a slight bit of shame?

LAWNMOWER???

Answer my question. Does owning a lawnmower make it more likely you will be killed by a lawnmower?

Hey Nutcase, Try the FIRST one next time one of your boy friends gets too frisky, you'll wish you had the OPTION for #2.... fucking libtard idiot!

33omgza.jpg

I was going to say repubs are so dam childish and simple minded then I saw it was Vigilante who posted it. Childish and simple minded is already implied

Oh I disagree.

I think its stated outright, no equivocation. Just flat out fact.

Its Post #125

LAWNMOWER???

Answer my question. Does owning a lawnmower make it more likely you will be killed by a lawnmower?

Your question proves the 'pubs are dumb' thread.

Or, maybe I'm wrong. Maybe I do need to tell you that, unless you are grass, lawnmowers are not weapons.

Question .... If you're using your lawnmower as a weapon, are you shooting your grass to death?

Its Post #125

LAWNMOWER???

Or, maybe I'm wrong. Maybe I do need to tell you that, unless you are grass, lawnmowers are not weapons.

Question .... If you're using your lawnmower as a weapon, are you shooting your grass to death?

I'm not surprised you are either 1) not getting it, or 2) getting it, but you are too much of a hack to admit it.

Answer my question first, statistically speaking, do you have a greater chance of dying in a lawn mower accident if you own one?

Hey Nutcase, Try the FIRST one next time one of your boy friends gets too frisky, you'll wish you had the OPTION for #2.... fucking libtard idiot!

33omgza.jpg

I was going to say repubs are so dam childish and simple minded then I saw it was Vigilante who posted it. Childish and simple minded is already implied

Oh I disagree.

Answer my question.

33omgza.jpg

Oh I disagree.

Of course you and Close mind would rather drop to your knees, and suck a perps cock, then take out a gun and dispose of the perp. You liberal pond scum, are the ones the obomanation talks about when he says WE AREN'T EXCEPTIONAL!

Pray to your GOD to help you when you really need help!

10471355_413074228833401_7969294250677890062_n.jpg

33omgza.jpg

Oh I disagree.

Of course you and Close mind would rather drop to your knees, and suck a perps cock, then take out a gun and dispose of the perp. You liberal pond scum, are the ones the obomanation talks about when he says WE AREN'T EXCEPTIONAL!

Silly pics..check
Weak Homo insults...check
False Equivalency logic...check

33omgza.jpg

Oh I disagree.

Silly pics..check

Thank you, I see I'm pissing off more of the knuckledragging subversives!

33omgza.jpg

Oh I disagree.

Silly pics..check

I never thought about it like that. "I dont care if I look and sound stupid as long as someone gets pissed off about it"

you are a lying POS. I was a DOJ official for 24 years and very few agents would agree with your crap.

End of yet another left wing nut bull shit thread. Good work.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 75
What the hell is this? Selective statistics? Why did the FBI select 160 shootings in 13 freaking years when there were 467,000 gun related incidents in 2011 alone?
The answer is obvious.

It wasn't the FBI, it was the gun-grabbers here cherry-picking one particular Federal sampling-study, in a transparent attempt to score a few agenda-points.

One can question the sampling base, and one can also question why it was not framed in the context of the total number of gun-owners, not just those involved in incidents.

It entirely disregards the huge, overwhelming numbers of gun-owners who are not involved in any kind of incident eligible for such study.

At a bare-bones minimum, it needed to take the overall ownership population into account in some manner, and, unless I missed something, it did not.

Oh I disagree.

Silly pics..check

I never thought about it like that. "I dont care if I look and sound stupid as long as someone gets pissed off about it"

Not someone, you and your fellow pond scum.... You folks are the rights entertainment!

Cool. A REAL shooter. How many criminals have you shot and killed?

In almost 15 years as a gun owner I've had cause to draw the gun twice and in neither case dud I have to fire. I. The first one merely seeing g the gun sent the potential muggers running. In the second case the apartment I was checking was empty. The robbers had already left.

In both instances I was prepared to do what was necessary.

Its Post #125

LAWNMOWER???

I'm not surprised you are either 1) not getting it, or 2) getting it, but you are too much of a hack to admit it.

Answer my question first, statistically speaking, do you have a greater chance of dying in a lawn mower accident if you own one?

I'm not surprised that you are so desperate to hold on to the idiotic comparison of guns to everything from cars to swimming pools to lawn mowers.

THAT is not the point, has never been the point and never will be the point.

The point is - what do we do about the deaths caused by any of these things.

I am not in favor of banning guns.

Because you will ignore that fact, I'm going to repeat it:

I AM NOT IN FAVOR OF BANNING GUNS.

Nonetheless, this graphic nails it --

10527539_655473034545884_1496722112761207926_n_zps3a4241ff.jpg

Americans have the right to possess and carry firearms for lawful self-defense because the Constitution protects the right of Americans to possess and carry firearms for lawful self-defense – no further 'justification' is needed.

The report cited in the OP illustrates the foolishness of attempting to 'justify' the carrying of firearms for reasons other than Constitutional.

THIS^^^^

Forum List

Back