Fears of hottest year on record as global temperatures spike

/——-/ This June has been about 6-8 degrees cooler than average this year always in the low 70s.

July Weather in Long Island New York, United States​

Daily high temperatures increase by 2°F, from 78°F to 81°F, rarely falling below 71°F or exceeding 88°F. The highest daily average high temperature is 81°F on July 21.

Daily low temperatures increase by 3°F, from 62°F to 65°F, rarely falling below 53°F or exceeding 72°F. The highest daily average low temperature is 65°F on July 30.

For reference, on July 21, the hottest day of the year, temperatures in Long Island typically range from 65°F to 81°F, while on January 30, the coldest day of the year, they range from 23°F to 38°F.

Here's the one that actually matters

1200px-20200324_Global_average_temperature_-_NASA-GISS_HadCrut_NOAA_Japan_BerkeleyE.svg.png

And here are some accurate numbers for your area

newyork_climate_temperature.jpg

FIIS-Precip-Temp-Trends.png

1200px-Change_in_Average_Temperature_With_Fahrenheit.svg.png

Last edited:

Fears of hottest year on record as global temperatures spike​

I think i'll be close or maybe 2nd to 2016, but we will see. If we can start seeing some seriously hot months from this month forward we'll have a chance.
We've had an unsually cool May and June so far though just now temps are coming up to more normal levels in the mid to high 90's. Only one of several weather forecasting groups suggests we could hit a 100 this week but even that would not be all that unsual for us this time of year.

A probable strong El Nino has developed in the Pacific and that can translate into a hot summer for a lot of the USA. And it has absolutely nothing to do with AGW.

Here's the one that actually matters

1200px-20200324_Global_average_temperature_-_NASA-GISS_HadCrut_NOAA_Japan_BerkeleyE.svg.png

And here are some accurate numbers for your area

newyork_climate_temperature.jpg

FIIS-Precip-Temp-Trends.png

1200px-Change_in_Average_Temperature_With_Fahrenheit.svg.png

/——/ The Global Warming scammers are just getting started.
1687649167877.png

I've lived in Las Vegas for ten years. This is the mildest weather we've ever had since I've been here. More rain than any previous year and we haven't even had a 100 degree day yet.
and yet this dipshit abu faruk gave me a thumbs down for saying the same thing earlier ....who the fuck is that dipshit?....lol....

and yet this dipshit abu faruk gave me a thumbs down for saying the same thing earlier ....who the fuck is that dipshit?....lol....
Don't tell anyone, but he's married to my cousin's beautician's neighbor's nephew's realtor's brother's dog's vet's assistant's sister and works part time at a kabob place somewhere in the midwest north of OK City and South of Detroit that makes some killer tza-tziki... ; - )

Don't tell anyone, but he's married to my cousin's beautician's neighbor's nephew's realtor's brother's dog's vet's assistant's sister and works part time at a kabob place somewhere in the midwest north of OK City and South of Detroit that makes some killer tza-tziki... ; - )
so he is a dipshit?.....just as i thought.....

Fears of hottest year on record as global temperatures spike​

I think i'll be close or maybe 2nd to 2016, but we will see. If we can start seeing some seriously hot months from this month forward we'll have a chance.
Fear mongers all! They have been recording weather for around 200 years or so. The Earth is over 4 billion years old! Stop spewing alarmist bullshit!

So, your husband?

Madison has had two nights in the 50s since June 23rd. Big whup.

Leftist ROE

1. Demand a link or an explanation of the truth they are objecting to.

2. Promptly reject all explanations as right wing lies. Smoke spin deflect

3. Ignore any facts presented.

3a. Play dumb to keep others wasting their time trying to enlighten you.

4. Ridicule spelling and typos, punctuation.

5. Attack the person as being juvenile, ie: "are you 12 years old", question their education, intelligence, Age

6. Employ misdirection,

6a. smear people

6b. attack religion

6c. attack your rationality.

7. Lie, make false assumptions

8. Play race/gender card/misogynist card

9. Play gay/lesbian card

10. Play the Nazi/Fascist/bigot card

11. Make up stuff/So you got nothing?

12. Deny constantly

13. Reword and repeat

14. Pretending not to understand, playing ignorant/what did I lie about

15. When losing, resort to personal attacks.

16. Russia

17. Fox News/ Alex Jones/ Brietbart/ Infowars/ Stormfront/ Gateway/ Hannity/ Rush

18. You can’t read.

19. Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump!

20. Science denier! But men can menstruate and have babies.

My Dearest Mike,

I too am in Wisconsin, but more to the North. I was surprised to hear anyone claim of nights in the 50s, at least recently. The summer did get a slow start, but it usually does in this state. But I haven't seen a night in the 50's for several weeks. When he said SW Wisconsin, I took a guess he was in the Madison area and looked up their temperature history.

Hugs and kisses sweetheart,

Your beloved, Crick

PS, your new avatar is just so HOT!!!

Madison has had two nights in the 50s since June 23rd. Big whup.

Fuck Madison. That's where all the Greentards and pavement apes live.

June 3 - 59 degrees
June 4 - 57 degrees
June 5 - 52 degrees
June 8 - 47 degrees
June 9 - 45 degrees
June 11 - 45 degrees
June 12 - 39 degrees
June 13 - 53 degrees
June 14 - 56 degrees
June 15 - 50 degrees
June 16 - 47 degrees
June 17 - 48 degrees
June 20 - 55 degrees
June 21 - 58 degrees
June 23 - 55 degrees
June 27 - 59 degrees
July 6 - 59 degrees
July 7 - 54 degrees

Hey asshole liar! You don't think I know the nightly temperatures in my own location? :laughing0301:

Fuck Madison. That's where all the Greentards and pavement apes live.

June 3 - 59 degrees
June 4 - 57 degrees
June 5 - 52 degrees
June 8 - 47 degrees
June 9 - 45 degrees
June 11 - 45 degrees
June 12 - 39 degrees
June 13 - 53 degrees
June 14 - 56 degrees
June 15 - 50 degrees
June 16 - 47 degrees
June 17 - 48 degrees
June 20 - 55 degrees
June 21 - 58 degrees
June 23 - 55 degrees
June 27 - 59 degrees
July 6 - 59 degrees
July 7 - 54 degrees

Hey asshole liar! You don't think I know the nightly temperatures in my own location?
Apparently. You can't even get the month right. I bet they were downright shivery in January. But don't worry about it. Expectations for you here are really, really low.

I'm a retired ocean engineer, not a scientist. My father and one of my brothers were scientists. I have worked with scientists. You?

I worked in the technical field for 15 years, as an electronic tech. But what does "working with scientists" have to do with anything, unless you are presenting your own studies, your own collected data, and and your own scientific conclusions? Everything you've posted on here is are links to other people's work and quotations copied off of websites.

Doing Goggle searches is not really "science", bro. An eighth-grader can pretty much do the same thing.

Forum List

Back