Feb jobs report

Lot of factors, weather, govt shutdown, etc. One month is one month see what happens in March
Worst Feb on record for snow, ice, temps in midwest/rust belt states. Tends to slow things down...
So? That makes people late for work, it doesn’t get them laid off.

Ahh, you never fail to show your ignorance of how the real world works.

If the roads are covered in snow and everything is all locked up, nothing can get to where it needs to go. If a business can't manufacture widgets because the trucks carrying the widget parts are stuck in snow 1000 miles away, things tend to get bad real fast. I'm a truck driver. For the past two winters we've seen record snowfall. I was stuck at a truck stop for 5 days in January because of the weather. My load was delivered almost a week late. Orders weren't filled, products not produced, money not made.

There are more than employees traveling the roads of this nation you fucking moron.
That affects GDP, not unemployment. Companies aren’t laying off people due to bad weather that just lasts a few days. At worst, they’ll make employees eat up PTO days. Thanks for demonstrating once again just how brain-dead the right is.

If products can't be made people are laid off or not asked to come to work.

Learn business.

The wise are leaving New York and their jobs in New York to flee from
Liberals

The big job lost is in ny!!!

With wage growth picking up. That goes perfectly with trumps plan

And a drop in unemployment rate comes BECAUSE higher wages helps to finance more family members and they STOP looking

Fantastic news for America and trump

Wrong dead wrong.

Trump now has all strong men. Strong men will use strength. Only strong men can work. Stronger men work more. Weaker men not working.

Trump is winning!

This thread has a topic - Stick to it!!! Any infantile rants you want to have with another member should be taken to The Flame Zone, Rubber Room, or Badlands.

Lot of factors, weather, govt shutdown, etc. One month is one month see what happens in March
Worst Feb on record for snow, ice, temps in midwest/rust belt states. Tends to slow things down...

If the roads are covered in snow and everything is all locked up, nothing can get to where it needs to go. If a business can't manufacture widgets because the trucks carrying the widget parts are stuck in snow 1000 miles away, things tend to get bad real fast. I'm a truck driver. For the past two winters we've seen record snowfall. I was stuck at a truck stop for 5 days in January because of the weather. My load was delivered almost a week late. Orders weren't filled, products not produced, money not made.

There are more than employees traveling the roads of this nation you fucking moron.
That affects GDP, not unemployment. Companies aren’t laying off people due to bad weather that just lasts a few days. At worst, they’ll make employees eat up PTO days. Thanks for demonstrating once again just how brain-dead the right is.
Well, they're certainly not going to hire, either. If people or goods can't get to job locations. Man, you leftist traitors are stupid.

This thread has a topic - Stick to it!!! Any infantile rants you want to have with another member should be taken to The Flame Zone, Rubber Room, or Badlands.
Probably a bigger, but related issue is that households see biggest decline in net worth since the mortgage meltdown.

Why hasn't Trump made us all rich yet? I thought there would be a whole bunch of winning? Must be the damned democrats and the lame stream media!

Probably a bigger, but related issue is that households see biggest decline in net worth since the mortgage meltdown.

Why hasn't Trump made us all rich yet? I thought there would be a whole bunch of winning? Must be the damned democrats and the lame stream media!
Not my household.

Well, they're certainly not going to hire, either. If people or goods can't get to job locations. Man, you leftist traitors are stupid.
automation is coming and you better get ready for it Find and train for the jobs that companies need

If products can't be made people are laid off or not asked to come to work.

Learn business.
They’re not laid off. Companies would lose more in paying out unemployment insurance than it would be worth laying them off and then having to refill those positions a few days later after the weather clears up. Rightards have shit for brains.

Seems traders are not taking his advise

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
I'm not worried about hourly moves in the market.

Or daily. Or weekly. Or monthly. They mean nothing.

Either way, I'll continue to hope for the best, regardless of the politics.

We are 410 days into a period of stagnation. How many more days till it is a concern for you?

Since I have to take this stuff seriously, my level of concern rarely changes.

This is all just partisan noise.

Makes no sense at all.

What made no sense was Obama blaming ATMS for slow job growth.

Link please so I know what you think you are talking about.

Again the net worth drop is in New York

All liberal companies will now fall

Conservative companies will rise
The jerk didn't know the CEO of AAPL's name
...and when BO failed to pronounce “corpsmen” correctly, when he said the were 57 states, and when he called his faith Islam, you called him a jerk to. Right?
You really want to go misspeak for misspeak lie for lie??? Really?
Sure.

Stop accepting your news from the ruling class. Trump is only slightly different from BO. They both serve the needs of the ruling class. I think one can make a very good case that BO is much worse than Trump. I base this on ACTIONS NOT WORDS, as an intelligent person should.

Any Trumpettes want to talk about this yet?
Super man can only do so much.. maybe a little more support from the dems might go along way.
you get the same the scum McConnell gave to Obama
Same thing happened under Bush when democrats took the house. Jobs tanked.. WE TOLD YOU DONT VOTE DEMOCRAT you don’t listen ..

First month under democrats and the jobs tank
There were fewer jobs gained during a month in 2017, so that was the fault of Republicans then, right?

All liberal companies will now fall

Conservative companies will rise
The jerk didn't know the CEO of AAPL's name
...and when BO failed to pronounce “corpsmen” correctly, when he said the were 57 states, and when he called his faith Islam, you called him a jerk to. Right?
You really want to go misspeak for misspeak lie for lie??? Really?
Sure.

Stop accepting your news from the ruling class. Trump is only slightly different from BO. They both serve the needs of the ruling class. I think one can make a very good case that BO is much worse than Trump. I base this on ACTIONS NOT WORDS, as an intelligent person should.
And one could make a very good case of Republicans fighting tooth and nail against Obama EVEN on projects they previously wanted With scum like McConnell in charge of the senate Obama had a hard way to go

Well well look who took Over the house last month? Democrats no wonder the job numbers are down..

Forum List

Back