Federal court declares Biden's "student loan forgiveness" scheme illegal

If we're talking necessities, no, it really can't. If we were to cut the budget, where would we cut it at? What necessity would you be happy to give away? Social programs like SS, Medicare and Medicaid? Military? Funding the federal government and it's associated agencies? SNAP's and SCHIP's programs? What?

There is zero reason to give relief for college loans, especially with a limit of a quarter million dollars of income a year per couple; giving money away to people that don't really need it.

Trump argued to give everyone $2000. How many "needed" that?

Nah they were because of the legislation, legal, legislation, that’s been in place since the 30s

Xiden’s bailout was illegal and done unilaterally by him to buy votes…you got duped

The free money to farmers has always been about votes.

Probably Biden knew that the student forgiveness scheme was illegal since day one .... but he did it just before the elections. he-he ....cheeky man huh? ;)

again.....I must quote her.....she knows her stuff..

1668390952743.png

that was from a law passed by congress…xiden’s loan forgiveness was done unilaterally to buy votes…
Unilaterally and unconstitutionally. He has no power to appropriate money, which is why he is getting bitchslapped by the courts.

Once again ...this was ruled illegal by a TRUMP appointed judge.

It will be overturned shortly by a normal judge
BTW Dumbass, Veggie Joe’s scheme was already put on hold by the 8th Circuit.

Show us where the Constitution gives the power to appropriate funds to the executive branch, Simp.
It's not up to me or you SIMP.

It's up to the Courts and that Trump judge will be overturned.

Tough shit

Tough shit
haha it’s up got the court? haha they follow the law….the law is the constitution. Your lawless tyrannical demafasict president ran into the law, and his scam and wild abuse of power was shot down

Tough shit
I accept your admission this is an unconstitutional scheme by your Vegetable Messiah,

You're fucking stupid then because no such admission was offered
Well then, show us where in the Constitution your Vegetable Messiah has the power to appropriate funds.

GO, Simp!

Forum List

Back