Fedgov vs Apple : In re Iphone "backdoor"

When liberturdian scum and dimocrap scum team up, insanity always prevails.

Toss the butt-ranger Cook in Prison for obstruction.

Problem solved

I should have warned you that trying to abandon government supremacist tendencies will cause "tyranny withdrawal symptoms". Remember government nannies have had your body, property and mind in their clutches from infancy.

Early symptoms of withdrawal include:

• Agitation
  • Anxiety
  • Muscle aches
  • Increased tearing
  • Insomnia
  • Runny nose
  • Sweating
  • Yawning
But hang in there, eventually you will start thinking on your own.

Remember when you used to fantasize that the banana was me. But you stopped - no harm done.

Tim Cook: Apple Won't Create 'Backdoor' to Help FBI Access San Bernardino Shooter's iPhone

Cook concludes Apple's open letter by saying the company's opposition to the order is not an action they took lightly and that they challenge the request "with the deepest respect for democracy and a love for our country." Ultimately, Apple fears these demands would "undermine the very freedoms and liberty our government is meant to protect."

Contumacious applauds Mr. Tim Cook.

What the government is asking for will destroy Apple.

Under the old Constitution (1787-1935) Apple had rights protected by the 4 and 5th Amendments. It also had a right to Judicial Review.

That is no longer available. Mr Cook is own his own.

An Article III Judge would have demanded that the government stop meddling in the internal affairs of other nations.

A scumbag spineless impostor pretending to be a judge will simply comply with the FBI's request.

.For shame.

If I could help get people who assisted in someone murdering his co-workers and waging war on the American people, I'd do it in a heartbeat.

There is no freedom in being dead. You have so many better issues of government atrocities to focus on. The Constitution is there to protect the innocent, not the guilty.

Thomas Jefferson: "strict observance of the written law is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to the written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the ends to the means."

The Constitution wasn't a suicide pact
No, it is not and this is not 'committing suicide.'

The fact that you or most people would help in a heart beat does not mean that the government should have the ability to COMPEL you to do so.

Problem solved
Not really.

Start jailing people who refuse to become unwilling agents of the state whenever they decide that they want you to do something for them. That does not sound like a free state to me. Sounds a lot like something a totalitarian state would do.

You have a totalitarian mindset. It's scary how much you trust the government.

it's scary how much you'd rather trust soulless irresponsible corporations...

due process produced a warrant which the encryption corporation (Apple this time) is defying based on paranoia.

Valerie I think Apple wants this to go all the way up to the Supreme Court, which is it's right. I can't imagine they'd violate the order of the Court.

I actually hope they WOULD...by way of the entire board skipping the country and telling the FBI to sit on it and rotate!

of course you would :cuckoo:

Problem solved
Not really.

Start jailing people who refuse to become unwilling agents of the state whenever they decide that they want you to do something for them. That does not sound like a free state to me. Sounds a lot like something a totalitarian state would do.

a warrant does not make you an "agent of the state".

a warrant is what allows our law enforcement to function.

no doubt if we were talking about someone from BLM saying they wouldn't obey a warrant, you'd be singing a different tune.

nuts.

Problem solved
Not really.

a warrant does not make you an "agent of the state".

a warrant is what allows our law enforcement to function.

no doubt if we were talking about someone from BLM saying they wouldn't obey a warrant, you'd be singing a different tune.

nuts.
No doubt your partisan hackery leads you top believe I would treat someone from BLM different. Of course you have nothing to base that on other than your pwn bigotry.

Your blank assertion that I said a warrant makes you an agent of the state is also asinine as I have never even alluded to such a thing. If you bothered to read anything I have placed in this thread you would realize that i have no problem whatsoever with the government obtaining a warrant and performing a search. That is NOT what is wrong with this case.

What the government has done is to demand that Apple produce a product that does not exist and search the phone FOR them. That is why they are essentially making them an agent of the state - they are not performing a search on Apple. They are demanding that Apple does the search for them.

Tim Cook: Apple Won't Create 'Backdoor' to Help FBI Access San Bernardino Shooter's iPhone

Cook concludes Apple's open letter by saying the company's opposition to the order is not an action they took lightly and that they challenge the request "with the deepest respect for democracy and a love for our country." Ultimately, Apple fears these demands would "undermine the very freedoms and liberty our government is meant to protect."

Under the old Constitution (1787-1935) Apple had rights protected by the 4 and 5th Amendments. It also had a right to Judicial Review.

An Article III Judge would have demanded that the government stop meddling in the internal affairs of other nations.

A scumbag spineless impostor pretending to be a judge will simply comply with the FBI's request.

.For shame.

If I could help get people who assisted in someone murdering his co-workers and waging war on the American people, I'd do it in a heartbeat.

There is no freedom in being dead. You have so many better issues of government atrocities to focus on. The Constitution is there to protect the innocent, not the guilty.

Thomas Jefferson: "strict observance of the written law is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to the written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the ends to the means."

That cliche does not apply in these proceedings in any way shape or form

1) Congress has NO authority to meddle in the internal affairs of other nations, specifically, it has no authority to created "terrorists", actually avengers

2- You have no idea what happened in San Bernardino ; the incident occurred in a government building , lots of police cruises with dashcams yet they have failed or refused to share any videos with the populace - that in my book is fucked up - they are concealing something

3- the executive branch has no authority to concoct scam simply because they don't like encryption - the motherfuckers actually believe that they have authority to spy on us ; since we are now a banana republic I'm certain the government will destroy Apple -- but I'm also certain that the blackmarket will compensate by creating encryption not subject to any government's jurisdiction

So you think the Constitution was a suicide pact

.For shame.

The fact that you or most people would help in a heart beat does not mean that the government should have the ability to COMPEL you to do so.

They can't just compel you. They have to go to court and get a warrant or you have to agree to do it for them. In this case they aren't even doing it with a warrant.

They aren't protecting anyone. No one but bad guys would be upset they helped the police investigate a mass shooting At this point everyone including the bad guys know they can tap the phone This is a case of zero value, they are just helping terrorists murder people and the people who help them get away with it

.For shame.

They can't just compel you. They have to go to court and get a warrant or you have to agree to do it for them. In this case they aren't even doing it with a warrant.

They aren't protecting anyone. No one but bad guys would be upset they helped the police investigate a mass shooting At this point everyone including the bad guys know they can tap the phone This is a case of zero value, they are just helping terrorists murder people and the people who help them get away with it

.For shame.

1) Congress has NO authority to meddle in the internal affairs of other nations, specifically, it has no authority to created "terrorists", actually avengers

2- You have no idea what happened in San Bernardino ; the incident occurred in a government building , lots of police cruises with dashcams yet they have failed or refused to share any videos with the populace - that in my book is fucked up - they are concealing something

3- the executive branch has no authority to concoct scam simply because they don't like encryption - the motherfuckers actually believe that they have authority to spy on us ; since we are now a banana republic I'm certain the government will destroy Apple -- but I'm also certain that the blackmarket will compensate by creating encryption not subject to any government's jurisdiction

They can't just compel you. They have to go to court and get a warrant or you have to agree to do it for them. In this case they aren't even doing it without a warrant, they have one. And with good reason. Going into a room and shooting a bunch of people is clearly "probable cause"

Apple isn't protecting anyone. No one but bad guys would be upset they helped the police investigate a mass shooting At this point everyone including the bad guys know they can tap the phone This is a case of zero benefit, they are just helping terrorists murder people and the people who help them get away with it

.For shame.

Read the fourth amendment.

And Apple has the choice, the fourth doesn't say you can't cooperate without a warrant. Apple should just help

.For shame.

They can't just compel you. They have to go to court and get a warrant or you have to agree to do it for them. In this case they aren't even doing it without a warrant, they have one. And with good reason. Going into a room and shooting a bunch of people is clearly "probable cause"

Apple isn't protecting anyone. No one but bad guys would be upset they helped the police investigate a mass shooting At this point everyone including the bad guys know they can tap the phone This is a case of zero benefit, they are just helping terrorists murder people and the people who help them get away with it
They cant compel you period. What makes you think that the government should have the right to compel you to perform work for them?

A warrant has nothing to do with compulsion - it has to do with suspending your rights against searches.

Finally, where have I made any statement that Apple is protecting anything other than perhaps their own bottom line. It really is not a matter of weather or not you agree with Apple's position. It really has to do with weather or not you think the government should have the power to force you to produce a product for them or force you to serve them in whatever endeavor they may dream up for you.

If you believe in freedom then the answer is crystal clear - no the do not. If you are a totalitarian then sure, why not allow with government to come into your home and demand that you search your neighbors hose - they are the government after all.

.For shame.

And Apple has the choice, the fourth doesn't say you can't cooperate without a warrant. Apple should just help
I have.

This is not a fourth amendment issue as I have stated OVER and OVER again. It has nothing to do with a proper search of a criminal or suspected criminal. It has to with compelling, through the force of law, a third party to do it for them.

.For shame.

They cant compel you period. What makes you think that the government should have the right to compel you to perform work for them?

A warrant has nothing to do with compulsion - it has to do with suspending your rights against searches.

Finally, where have I made any statement that Apple is protecting anything other than perhaps their own bottom line. It really is not a matter of weather or not you agree with Apple's position. It really has to do with weather or not you think the government should have the power to force you to produce a product for them or force you to serve them in whatever endeavor they may dream up for you.

If you believe in freedom then the answer is crystal clear - no the do not. If you are a totalitarian then sure, why not allow with government to come into your home and demand that you search your neighbors hose - they are the government after all.

So if I agree with the fourth amendment, I'm against freedom, got it. This message has been brought to you by the anarchists are as big a crack pots as liberals are organization.

If you guys want to hold hands and jump off a cliff together, be my guest. Sure, the warrant isn't being served on Apple, Apple just needs to do limited work within the capabilities of it's organization to help them get it.

I hope they start arresting Apple executives until they get it. And Apple is the scum of the earth for doing actions that accomplish nothing but the death of more innocent people

Last edited:

.For shame.

I have.

This is not a fourth amendment issue as I have stated OVER and OVER again. It has nothing to do with a proper search of a criminal or suspected criminal. It has to with compelling, through the force of law, a third party to do it for them.

The third party isn't doing it "for them." They are just providing access to the data. Try telling the police investigating a Manson type murder next door that you don't have to open the gate of your back yard to let them collect evidence. I'll just laugh at you when you're in handcuffs.

There is no freedom you are protecting. This is why I am a "small government" libertarian. I want to maximize liberty by "minimizing" government, not eliminating it. Being dead isn't liberty. You are fighting for no one's freedom, just your idiotic ideology to obstruct government even in one of the rare cases their actions actually help you

Most every programming engineer leaves a back door so at least he or she can break into it. Not all do and some put it in a locked box that nobody can break into.

.For shame.

So if I agree with the fourth amendment, I'm against freedom, got it. This message has been brought to you by the anarchists are as big a crack pots as liberals are organization.

If you guys want to hold hands and jump off a cliff together, be my guest. Sure, the warrant isn't being served on Apple, Apple just needs to do limited work within the capabilities of it's organization to help them get it.

I hope they start arresting Apple executives until they get it. And Apple is the scum of the earth for doing actions that accomplish nothing but the death of more innocent people
Nope. This is not a 4th amendment issue. I know I have already explained it and I know you want to ignore it because you have no argument whatsoever. Continue prattling on about your straw man - it shows how weak your position is.

.For shame.

I have.

The third party isn't doing it "for them." They are just providing access to the data. Try telling the police investigating a Manson type murder next door that you don't have to open the gate of your back yard to let them collect evidence. I'll just laugh at you when you're in handcuffs.

There is no freedom you are protecting. This is why I am a "small government" libertarian. I want to maximize liberty by "minimizing" government, not eliminating it. Being dead isn't liberty. You are fighting for no one's freedom, just your idiotic ideology to obstruct government even in one of the rare cases their actions actually help you
You are a small government libertarian that believes the government has the right to demand labor from you to do its job for them.

You really need to square your small government beliefs with your irrational fear of terrorism. We are not on the brink of death from terrorists. Of the 2.5 MILLION Americans that kicked the bucket in 2013, a WHOPPING 21 were from terrorists. 21. .0008% of the deaths in the nation were from terrorism - behind being struck by fucking lightning. That's right, you are MORE LIKELY TO GET KILLED IN A LIGHTNING STRIKE.

And for that, for your fear of something so unlikely that you are never going to hear about it anywhere but the hyped up media that does not give a shit about reality, you are willing to give the government the extraordinary power of forcing third parties to break encryption protocols for them because they are to lazy to do the damn work themselves.

And no, if you bothered to actually read the fourth and understand it, I would have no obligation whatsoever to open my gate to the police until they garnered a warrant against me to investigate my property. Then they would have to perform the search themselves - again I am under no obligation to assist them in any fashion. Of course, they will simply break down my front door if I do not open for them so it might behoove me to cooperate in some fashion.

Face it, you are arguing here to greatly expand the governments powers with nothing more than misplaced fear. You really are trying to buy a little temporary security by sacrificing liberties.

Last edited:
Terrorists are on the brink of death from me; Zap Gook and their Ancestors.
edit: gook is a generic term meaning enemy back in the day and does not mean Asians or Orientals per se.

Last edited:

Nope. This is not a 4th amendment issue. I know I have already explained it and I know you want to ignore it because you have no argument whatsoever. Continue prattling on about your straw man - it shows how weak your position is.

Of course it's a fourth amendment issue. Apple is blocking government from pursuing criminals. Your strawman that government wanted them to do it for them was preposterous. Government just wanted them to provide access to the data. Everything was normal course of business for Apple. They were being accused of nothing, were putting themselves at no risk and were being asked for nothing extraordinary. There is nothing different than government seeing evidence of a crime on your property and you say sorry, you can't take it and you can't get a warrant because you know I am not the one who did anything. So it stays in my yard.

A lot of people died. Anyone who helped them could help others do the same thing. There is no reason to defend that other than being an ass. Which is what anarchists love to be. The idea that government can't step on your property and get evidence when it doesn't harm you in any way is retarded. As is that Apple can't be compelled to give access to evidence of a crime when there is ample probable cause, they just aren't the criminal, they just are blocking access to the evidence

Forum List

Back