Feds start fight with American Patriots in Oregon

I hope these phony patriot fags try this shit on BLM land in my area. I will be more than happy to set up a counter sniper position aimed at them.
1. Nice admission to being a wanna-be criminal...

2. 'counter' sniper? In the case not long ago when the BLM rolled in with their own 'military', the only snipers/sniper positions were the BLM's, targeting the heads of the rancher's wife and kids - 'real dangerous threats to America'. Your insinuation (it seems) that the ranchers had 'snipers' is as bogus as Hillary's claim that she visited troops under sniper fire.

I love how Liberals accuse others of what THEY are doing.
Why do you people have to lie about everything all the time?

Un-armed American citizens (potentially) murdered by authorities....

In the words of Hilary Clinton, 'What difference does it make?" It's not like these American citizens who were killed were politicians or Liberal elites - 'important people' (according to Liberals)....

Among the best parts,

the ones that are convicted of felonies will lose their gun rights, legally.

Un-armed American citizens (potentially) murdered by authorities....

In the words of Hilary Clinton, 'What difference does it make?" It's not like these American citizens who were killed were politicians or Liberal elites - 'important people' (according to Liberals)....

You sow the wind, you reap the whirlwind.

I hope these phony patriot fags try this shit on BLM land in my area. I will be more than happy to set up a counter sniper position aimed at them.

Dude.....get real
I have no problem shooting armed traitors.

Except you have no authority to do so and would end up in prison, keyboard commando

I think we should report these posts to the FBI. This is the kind of shit they watch for.

LOL That would be a nasty knock on the door

Conspiracy to commit murder is a crime. Seeing how paranoid law enforcement is about mass shootings, they would be on this like stink on shit.

Dude.....get real

Except you have no authority to do so and would end up in prison, keyboard commando

I think we should report these posts to the FBI. This is the kind of shit they watch for.
I think you should, those guys could probably use a good laugh.

I think they would be laughing AT you, not with you...lol

When are Americans gonna get it? Big Brother is not their friend. If they don't go along, he has no problem killing them or throwing them in cages. One day, only the Government and Corporations will own land in the U.S. That's is where we're headed.
The federal govt, and all us citizens, already own land in the US. Bundy and his fellow ranchers are being affected by market economics just as my family was affected by market economics in the 1970's, and as a result of that we stopped being small family farmers and became lawyers, accountants, teachers, etc.

I see a day when only the Government and Corporations will own the land. The People will be reduced to mere serfs. One day you'll be required to pay a tax/fine for dipping you cantine in a stream. And don't laugh, we are headed towards that.
I'm not laughing, but I think you're being a bit delusional. The REASON the govt owns so much western land was the landowners in the 1800s decided there'd been enough settling by peons from the east (and European's who were largely Jew and Catholic) so they cut a deal for the feds to own the land and let them lease it cheap, so they could ranch and mine. Now it turns out that it's not in the interest of the maj to allow unrestricted, unregulated land use.

If nothing changes, most of the People will eventually be forced into serfdom. With the exception of a very few Elites, most will no longer own property. The Government and Corporations like Walmart, are currently buying up land on a grand scale.

Sadly, i see a day when the People will be forced to grovel and beg them for their food, water, electricity, shelter, and so on. We're definitely going down that dark path.

Dude.....get real

I think you should, those guys could probably use a good laugh.

I think they would be laughing AT you, not with you...lol
They'd be laughing at this whole stupid thread, they read delusional horse shit like this all the time.

btw, how does taking arms up against America make one an American Patriot?

This will be played as the Feds overreaching. We need to see the facts before anyone determines anything, The spin machine will be working hard on this one, Let's hope that there is some video of what went down,

Facts count, not someone in handcuffs shouting that this guy was shot with his hands hands up. We meed to wait and see.
Of all the video I've seen so far of these guys I seriously doubt they put their hands up unless their guns were over their heads.
but you have no evidence so you're just talking shit. I see, that's the way to do it lie.

And I see all you cop haters have no issue with law enforcement using guns when it is in your interest. ahhhhh i see again, the libturd way my way or no way. No friggin middle ground for you you pro gun nut jobs.
I notice when a black person gets shot conservatives don't care but care now that one of their own got shot.
really, got evidence of that?

Federal property belongs to "we the people," dingbat. Just like that home on 1600 Penn. Ave., that the "Chimp" occupies. It belongs to Americans.
That sounds like a personal problem to me Pole smoker SeniorChief_Polock . Why didn't you run for President? Our proud two-term, African American, President is more qualified to be President than some FAKE VET (you) on a msg board. He earned it.

As to the OP, yeah those deadbeats needed to be taken down. Their women folk were no doubt doing all their work for them back in Nevada
He sounds like a candidate for Stolen Valor...anyone who made it to Sr Chief in the United States Navy would never last being that racist sounding.
what the fk is 'racist sounding' exactly?

Among the best parts,

the ones that are convicted of felonies will lose their gun rights, legally.
And its also against the 2nd amendment and I guarantee all patriots know what CAN happen but we also know what the constitution says and if we cared about the opinions of modern man we wouldn't have supported the take over of the refuge to begin with.
btw, how does taking arms up against America make one an American Patriot?
How does our founding fathers taking up arms against England make them patriots? Same thing here sparky.

Federal property belongs to "we the people," dingbat. Just like that home on 1600 Penn. Ave., that the "Chimp" occupies. It belongs to Americans.
That sounds like a personal problem to me Pole smoker SeniorChief_Polock . Why didn't you run for President? Our proud two-term, African American, President is more qualified to be President than some FAKE VET (you) on a msg board. He earned it.

As to the OP, yeah those deadbeats needed to be taken down. Their women folk were no doubt doing all their work for them back in Nevada
He sounds like a candidate for Stolen Valor...anyone who made it to Sr Chief in the United States Navy would never last being that racist sounding.
what the fk is 'racist sounding' exactly?
Gee, you got me there...calling the President a "chimp" isn't racist in the least.....:rolleyes:

Forum List

Back