Feds start fight with American Patriots in Oregon

from the first Bundy standoff ..

bundy.jpg

.................................................... .. DOPE ^^^^^^ ..........................................

idiots want attention, sooner or later they got attention ... blame big brother my butt.

Anyone with a brain knows that the second the government tells you to get the fuck off its land (not your land) you better get gone or be slapped with a felony trespass

Not true. I told some faggoty federal park ranger to leave me the fuck alone, just the other day. And he did.
So - not seeing your point. Try harder.

Who knew following the constitution was ass licking..tell me more about these libtard views.
The constitution..show me where it says government has the right to own the land.The locals should have stood up for themselves then instead other outsider patriots had to do it.
Lets see if we can guess what your view would have been if these same illegal squatters had been black.
Would they still be fighting for the same thing? My response would be the same. Only libtards see everything through a racial lens
No you're just lying. All these self styled patriots are racist cocksuckers.
Why ask a question if in your tiny racist mind you don't care what the answer is. Ah hell with it just another tard put on ignore
I hope these phony patriot fags try this shit on BLM land in my area. I will be more than happy to set up a counter sniper position aimed at them.

Dude.....get real

Lets see if we can guess what your view would have been if these same illegal squatters had been black.
Would they still be fighting for the same thing? My response would be the same. Only libtards see everything through a racial lens
Why ask a question if in your tiny racist mind you don't care what the answer is. Ah hell with it just another tard put on ignore
I hope these phony patriot fags try this shit on BLM land in my area. I will be more than happy to set up a counter sniper position aimed at them.

That post is bookmarked...lol

It'll make good evidence at your trial.
I didn't see any snipers at Bundy Ranch tried for anything......so it must be OK.

Dude.....get real
I have no problem shooting armed traitors.

Dude.....get real

Except you have no authority to do so and would end up in prison, keyboard commando

Dude.....get real

Except, you don't have the authority.

Are you going to shoot Black lifers who advocate overthrowing the goverment?

1. Nice admission to being a wanna-be criminal...

2. 'counter' sniper? In the case not long ago when the BLM rolled in with their own 'military', the only snipers/sniper positions were the BLM's, targeting the heads of the rancher's wife and kids - 'real dangerous threats to America'. Your insinuation (it seems) that the ranchers had 'snipers' is as bogus as Hillary's claim that she visited troops under sniper fire.

I love how Liberals accuse others of what THEY are doing.

Anyone with a brain knows that the second the government tells you to get the fuck off its land (not your land) you better get gone or be slapped with a felony trespass

Not true. I told some faggoty federal park ranger to leave me the fuck alone, just the other day. And he did.
So - not seeing your point. Try harder.

YEah and you pay no taxes and don't take no shit from nobody right?

badass-midget-picture.jpg

Dude.....get real

Except you have no authority to do so and would end up in prison, keyboard commando

I think we should report these posts to the FBI. This is the kind of shit they watch for.

Dude.....get real

Oh I see, but the terrorists at Bundy Ranch evidently did have the authority......is that right Perry Mason?

Dude.....get real

Except, you don't have the authority.

Are you going to shoot Black lifers who advocate overthrowing the goverment?
They don't exist.

Dude.....get real

I think we should report these posts to the FBI. This is the kind of shit they watch for.
I think you should, those guys could probably use a good laugh.

Dude.....get real

LOL That would be a nasty knock on the door

Why do idiots like you feel the need to take up the cross for black people? There's one in the White House, lamebrain.
They've succeeded. Why are you still living in 1961?
Packers and Reds both had great teams those years.

As did Frank Robinson, Willie Mays and Hank Aaron. Me thinks SCP lives in the Very distant past and wants all of us to return to those times.

Forum List

Back