Feds start fight with American Patriots in Oregon

Would they still be fighting for the same thing? My response would be the same. Only libtards see everything through a racial lens
No you're just lying. All these self styled patriots are racist cocksuckers.
Why ask a question if in your tiny racist mind you don't care what the answer is. Ah hell with it just another tard put on ignore
I hope these phony patriot fags try this shit on BLM land in my area. I will be more than happy to set up a counter sniper position aimed at them.

Dude.....get real
I have no problem shooting armed traitors.
way to step out Frances.

YEah and you pay no taxes and don't take no shit from nobody right?

Pretty much.
What sissy would? You one of those sissy's?
Dear Lord - grow some nuts. This land is OUR land - not the fucking guvmints.
You want guvmint control of everything you touch - move to fucking Iran!

Look here folks we are privileged to have this months cover girl of Internet Tough Guy magazine on this very board

file.php

When are Americans gonna get it? Big Brother is not their friend. If they don't go along, he has no problem killing them or throwing them in cages. One day, only the Government and Corporations will own land in the U.S. That's is where we're headed.
Why don't you just copynpaste that to notepad and re-post it every 10 mins for the rest of your time here Broken Record Boi? :banghead:

I wouldn't celebrate this. I wouldn't be so quick to worship Big Brother. He's not your friend.
said the cop hater. I'm going to start calling you Capt Obvious

As to the OP, yeah LEO's showed a lot, A LOT of restraint in this matter

Yep, just keep on Goose Steppin there chump. Whatever floats your boat i guess.
said the basement dwelling libertarian- wannabe. You still on-the-grid eh? Figures.

As to the OP, the LEO's should be commended for their patience in dealing w/ the criminals

'Commended?' I guess in loyal Goose Stepper World, killing one Citizen is to be 'Commended.' Y'all really do need to reconsider your Big Brother-Worship.

I hope these phony patriot fags try this shit on BLM land in my area. I will be more than happy to set up a counter sniper position aimed at them.
1. Nice admission to being a wanna-be criminal...

2. 'counter' sniper? In the case not long ago when the BLM rolled in with their own 'military', the only snipers/sniper positions were the BLM's, targeting the heads of the rancher's wife and kids - 'real dangerous threats to America'. Your insinuation (it seems) that the ranchers had 'snipers' is as bogus as Hillary's claim that she visited troops under sniper fire.

I love how Liberals accuse others of what THEY are doing.
well they are allowed. Ask them

Pretty much.

Look here folks we are privileged to have this months cover girl of Internet Tough Guy magazine on this very board

file.php

What in the Lord's name are you fucking babbling about son.
I think you've lost your fucking mind...

Pretty much.

file.php

What in the Lord's name are you fucking babbling about son.
I think you've lost your fucking mind...
lol

IMO an armed protest + brinkmanship rhetoric is far from civil. Fighting words are not protected by the First A.

You said an armed protest. Now you're moving the goalpost. Put the goalpost down and back away slowly with your hands in the air.

Ammon Bundy is the leader of a group of protesters occupying a federal wildlife refuge in Oregon.
(CNN)Federal authorities arrested Ammon Bundy, the leader of a group of protesters occupying a federal wildlife refuge in Oregon, and several of his followers in a traffic stop Tuesday, a law enforcement official told CNN.

Shots were fired after authorities made the stop, the source said. It's not clear who fired first.

Developing story - more to come

CNN's Evan Perez contributed to this report.
Oregon protest leader Ammon Bundy is arrested - CNN.com
Good thing they are not black, they would have had to shoot first, answer questions later...
N!ggers shouldn't try shooting cops...wouldn't get harmed. These patriots are following constitution BIG difference.
I think the time has come for normal law abiding citizens to prepare for the worst. So I've decided to form a local anti militia militia, so when the shit hits the fan we can defend ourselves from roving bands of armed "patriots".

IMO an armed protest + brinkmanship rhetoric is far from civil. Fighting words are not protected by the First A.

You said an armed protest. Now you're moving the goalpost. Put the goalpost down and back away slowly with your hands in the air.

Don't be an ass. They were armed, and they did engage in Brinkmanship, something obvious from their statements from day one. The goal posts were there in my first comment, I was remiss in not posting the comment on their rhetoric, something I considered most readers would understand as self evident.

Ammon Bundy is the leader of a group of protesters occupying a federal wildlife refuge in Oregon.
(CNN)Federal authorities arrested Ammon Bundy, the leader of a group of protesters occupying a federal wildlife refuge in Oregon, and several of his followers in a traffic stop Tuesday, a law enforcement official told CNN.

Shots were fired after authorities made the stop, the source said. It's not clear who fired first.

Good thing they are not black, they would have had to shoot first, answer questions later...
N!ggers shouldn't try shooting cops...wouldn't get harmed. These patriots are following constitution BIG difference.
I think the time has come for normal law abiding citizens to prepare for the worst. So I've decided to form a local anti militia militia, so when the shit hits the fan we can defend ourselves from roving bands of armed "patriots".

Hey, great idea, let's arm ourselves with paint ball guns and pepper them with yellow paint balls in the back. In the back, sense they are already myopic and I'd hope not to make them blind.

Hey, great idea, let's arm ourselves with paint ball guns and pepper them with yellow paint balls in the back. In the back, sense they are already myopic and I'd hope not to make them blind.
I was thinking more of ARs, AKs, and my personal favorite, Mini-14s.

I hear that is happening in Central Texas. Maybe in Utah Valley, Utah.

I hear that is happening in Central Texas. Maybe in Utah Valley, Utah.
The inevitable result of the proliferation of militia nut jobs.

Forum List

Back