Feds start fight with American Patriots in Oregon

I notice when a black person gets shot conservatives don't care but care now that one of their own got shot.
'Generalize' much? Bottom Line, YOU LIE! Stick to trying to speak your own mind instead of for others, as you continue to prove you SUCK at trying to speak for others...
We've all read the right wings feelings on such cases as when a little kid in Chicago or Cleveland is waiving around a toy gun, you say he had it coming when the cops shoot him. Or a young black kid is running away with a knife or running away from a cop unarmed. The cops blow them away. And the right does not think black lives matter. So this guy had a gun and he was breaking the law too. He had it coming. Just like young black men need to respect the law, so do right wing nutjobs.

This will be played as the Feds overreaching. We need to see the facts before anyone determines anything, The spin machine will be working hard on this one, Let's hope that there is some video of what went down,

Facts count, not someone in handcuffs shouting that this guy was shot with his hands hands up. We meed to wait and see.
Of all the video I've seen so far of these guys I seriously doubt they put their hands up unless their guns were over their heads.
but you have no evidence so you're just talking shit. I see, that's the way to do it lie.

And I see all you cop haters have no issue with law enforcement using guns when it is in your interest. ahhhhh i see again, the libturd way my way or no way. No friggin middle ground for you you pro gun nut jobs.
I notice when a black person gets shot conservatives don't care but care now that one of their own got shot.
really, got evidence of that?
Yea its called USMB archives.

Hey, great idea, let's arm ourselves with paint ball guns and pepper them with yellow paint balls in the back. In the back, sense they are already myopic and I'd hope not to make them blind.

You carry a paintgun, faggot
I'll carry a Ruger.

LOL. You don't see the irony in my post, I'm not surprised. You support the guys who carry deer rifles and hope to hold of the power available to the FBI, ATFE or SWAT.

This will be played as the Feds overreaching. We need to see the facts before anyone determines anything, The spin machine will be working hard on this one, Let's hope that there is some video of what went down,

Facts count, not someone in handcuffs shouting that this guy was shot with his hands hands up. We meed to wait and see.
Of all the video I've seen so far of these guys I seriously doubt they put their hands up unless their guns were over their heads.
but you have no evidence so you're just talking shit. I see, that's the way to do it lie.

And I see all you cop haters have no issue with law enforcement using guns when it is in your interest. ahhhhh i see again, the libturd way my way or no way. No friggin middle ground for you you pro gun nut jobs.
really, got evidence of that?
Yea its called USMB archives.
then post one up

LOL. You don't see the irony in my post, I'm not surprised. You support the guys who carry deer rifles and hope to hold of the power available to the FBI, ATFE or SWAT.

Your sentence doesn't make any sense, stupid. Put it into English, and please - don't assume who I support/do not support, idiot. Deal with facts. If you don't have any, simply shut up.
Thanks.

In Context: Hillary Clinton's 'What difference does it make' comment

So...you snip a comment out of context and think we won't check? :lol:
I love whacking the exposed nerves of Liberals who have no sense of humor because they are defensive about their liberal leaders' F* Ups (which making that statement on camera before Congress was. Meaning to or not she gave her opposition 'ammo'. Don't blame ME for it - I didn't say it.)
You got caught.....:lol:

The children and most of the women were evacuated before the government's extremely generous "just go home" deadline, but there's apparently still one pregnant woman at the preserve. After all, those brave "patriots" desperately need some sort of human shield. They openly bragged how they'd be doing that in the first Bundy standoff, and they've recently done the "but the kids will get cold if you shut off the power!" thing here. And none of their backers here ever had any problems with that, which shows what kind of people we're dealing with. It's very obvious that, in any dangerous situation, every Bundy-fan would instantly try to hide behind any available women and children as a reflex action.

As far as the feds go, they played this perfectly, They got all the leadership in one swoop, while they were separated from their minions. They could have gone all Bonnie-and-Clyde on the vehicles, but instead only shot the guy who did a suicide-by-cop charge at them.

Those remaining at the compound are leaderless, and that does make them dangerous. Ammon Bundy had them under total control, but now a bunch of crazy guys with guns are left confused and scared. Thus, the waiting game begins. They're hyped up and ready to die now, but give it time. They'll get bored and hungry and homesick. The government will allow phone/internet to continue, so they'll be able to read how nobody supports their cause and nobody is coming to help. Eventually most of them will conclude that some years in prison is preferable to dying for nothing.

We've all read the right wings feelings on such cases as when a little kid in Chicago or Cleveland is waiving around a toy gun, you say he had it coming when the cops shoot him. Or a young black kid is running away with a knife or running away from a cop unarmed. The cops blow them away. And the right does not think black lives matter. So this guy had a gun and he was breaking the law too. He had it coming. Just like young black men need to respect the law, so do right wing nutjobs.
I have never said any such thing, so thanks for demonstrating hos Liberals love to 'generalize' to condemn a whole group of people they disagree with / don't like. You like to cherry-pick the cases then declare all shootings are the same, which is BS.

Ever read the article about how the leader of one anti-cop protest group was invited so 'suit up', carry a pistol, and go through the police training in which you walk down a simulated street while 'pop-up' citizens are presented? The article tells how during the scenario the activist shot 2 'civilians' and was 'killed' 3 times because he refused to fire at 'perps'/'bad guys' that popped up. In the end he said he got a new perspective regarding how tough it is for cops to make some life-or-death decisions in split second situations. I'm not saying that is what happens all the time, but I am pointing out that like HIM you find it easy to condemn all cops when you don't know what the hell you're talking about or how tough it is to do the job. After going through the training course his perception was partially changed...maybe you ought to try it.

And why do we see all you Liberals bitching and crying every time there is a case where a policeman shoots someone yet keep your mouth shut when Cops are hunted, targeted, and murdered by punks, thugs, and murderers...like was the case not long ago? You don't respect the police. You don't appreciate the police...until they save your ass, and you sit back and wait to condemn them but never come to their defense. If you were a little more balanced in your arguments I would respect you more on the issue, but you're not. With you - Got it: Cops - Bad...

The children and most of the women were evacuated before the government's extremely generous "just go home" deadline, but there's apparently still one pregnant woman at the preserve. After all, those brave "patriots" desperately need some sort of human shield. They openly bragged how they'd be doing that in the first Bundy standoff, and they've recently done the "but the kids will get cold if you shut off the power!" thing here. And none of their backers here ever had any problems with that, which shows what kind of people we're dealing with. It's very obvious that, in any dangerous situation, every Bundy-fan would instantly try to hide behind any available women and children as a reflex action.

As far as the feds go, they played this perfectly, They got all the leadership in one swoop, while they were separated from their minions. They could have gone all Bonnie-and-Clyde on the vehicles, but instead only shot the guy who did a suicide-by-cop charge at them.

Those remaining at the compound are leaderless, and that does make them dangerous. Ammon Bundy had them under total control, but now a bunch of crazy guys with guns are left confused and scared. Thus, the waiting game begins. They're hyped up and ready to die now, but give it time. They'll get bored and hungry and homesick. The government will allow phone/internet to continue, so they'll be able to read how nobody supports their cause and nobody is coming to help. Eventually most of them will conclude that some years in prison is preferable to dying for nothing.
Baby-facepalm.jpg

As opposed to say 9/11.

Yes - while Bill Clinton was getting sucked and swallowed and molesting children instead of serving in the office he was elected to serve in - every one of those fucking hijackers were in Florida taking flight training.
EVERY FUCKING ONE OF THEM!

In Context: Hillary Clinton's 'What difference does it make' comment

So...you snip a comment out of context and think we won't check? :lol:
I love whacking the exposed nerves of Liberals who have no sense of humor because they are defensive about their liberal leaders' F* Ups (which making that statement on camera before Congress was. Meaning to or not she gave her opposition 'ammo'. Don't blame ME for it - I didn't say it.)
You got caught.....:lol:
Yup, I made a JOKE...made light of what Hillary said...and your panties got gnarled up in a bunch. Hillary made the comment, and after all this time you are defensive about it. Let it go. Find the humor in it. Liberals have no sense of humor....primarily because, it seems, the jokes hit a little bit to close to home for them.

Or maybe you are just uptight and need to 'get some'... :p

Why is it - everytime a fucking Democrap is in the White House - innocent Americans get killed.
'Buuuuuusssssshhhhh': 9/11/01...and not another successful terrorist attack on US soil afterwards.

Obama? 4 - 5, and the last one happened because his 'thorough vetting process' failed miserably, and HE / HIS administration gave the murdering terrorist a Visa....

(THAT little piece of REALITY is sure to rabidly piss off Libs and invoke their partisan wrath... :p Wait for it.........)

Try and walk into a privately owned home and see what happens.

Try to walk onto a military base or into a secure gov't facility and see what happens.

Of course, I guess you, conveniently, don't want to go to any of those places, huh?

What are your gurgling about. I am retired military - I'll go on any military base I wish.
And I'll walk into any federal building that i own as well.

And you will be detained if you TRY to walk into any secure area. To claim otherwise is simply a bluff.

Don't be an ass. They were armed, and they did engage in Brinkmanship, something obvious from their statements from day one.

You're the one who is arguing with lies, but I'm the ass?

You are moving the goalpost yet further. You said an armed protest at the start. You're now trying to redefine your statements altogether, eliminating the "protest" completely. You think you're sneaky, but in fact you're not. The more you babble, the more you sound like an idiot.

There is nothing inherently uncivil about an armed protest. This occupation has never been an armed protest. It is a hostile takeover of federal property by militant terrorists.

Forum List

Back