Feds start fight with American Patriots in Oregon

News reports say that the guy that was killed jumped from his car after it hit s snow bank and started shooting at the FBI and officers. He was killed. There is a video that corroborates the account of the FBI.

Impossible. That would mean that the militia types are lying sacks of shit.

That is exactly what they are!

The militia in Oregon is no different than ISIS. They are armed terrorists trying to overthrow the government. They all belong in GITMO for life, or shot for treason.

The militia in Oregon is no different than ISIS. They are armed terrorists trying to overthrow the government. They all belong in GITMO for life, or shot for treason.

In the defense of the Oregon Cosplayers, ISIS generally asks for fewer snacks.

Don't be an ass. They were armed, and they did engage in Brinkmanship, something obvious from their statements from day one.

You're the one who is arguing with lies, but I'm the ass?

You are moving the goalpost yet further. You said an armed protest at the start. You're now trying to redefine your statements altogether, eliminating the "protest" completely. You think you're sneaky, but in fact you're not. The more you babble, the more you sound like an idiot.

There is nothing inherently uncivil about an armed protest. This occupation has never been an armed protest. It is a hostile takeover of federal property by militant terrorists.

There is nothing civil about an ad hominem post, we can disagree but name calling is far and beyond civil discourse too. You are obviously free to claim I intentionally "moved the goal posts", but that was not my intent; as I posted it seemed self evident that people with guns using fighting words does equate to a civil protest.

You are free to parse my words as you see fit, but don't pretend to know what you cannot know, and thus take license to play semantic games by defining a hostile takeover as unlike an armed protest.

They were protesting, and they were armed. Any effort to redefine that statement as anything else is, in my not humble opinion, absurd.

My neighbor walks over to me and says he would prefer I not play Frisbee on the court we both live on with my dog;

or

My neighbor walks over to me with a rifle slung over his shoulder and tells me I'm not to play Frisbee on the Court with my dog.

The first is civil, the second is not. It's really that simple.

“He was not on his knees, none of that,” McConnell said. “He was none of that nonsense. You know, that was a miscommunication on somebody else’s part. But he went after them. He charged them. You know, LaVoy was very passionate about what he was doing up here.”

Finicum claimed early on during the occupation that he was willing to die for his interpretation of the U.S. Constitution.

Don't be an ass. They were armed, and they did engage in Brinkmanship, something obvious from their statements from day one.

You're the one who is arguing with lies, but I'm the ass?

You are moving the goalpost yet further. You said an armed protest at the start. You're now trying to redefine your statements altogether, eliminating the "protest" completely. You think you're sneaky, but in fact you're not. The more you babble, the more you sound like an idiot.

There is nothing inherently uncivil about an armed protest. This occupation has never been an armed protest. It is a hostile takeover of federal property by militant terrorists.

There is nothing civil about an ad hominem post, we can disagree but name calling is far and beyond civil discourse too. You are obviously free to claim I intentionally "moved the goal posts", but that was not my intent; as I posted it seemed self evident that people with guns using fighting words does equate to a civil protest.

You are free to parse my words as you see fit, but don't pretend to know what you cannot know, and thus take license to play semantic games by defining a hostile takeover as unlike an armed protest.

They were protesting, and they were armed. Any effort to redefine that statement as anything else is, in my not humble opinion, absurd.

My neighbor walks over to me and says he would prefer I not play Frisbee on the court we both live on with my dog;

or

My neighbor walks over to me with a rifle slung over his shoulder and tells me I'm not to play Frisbee on the Court with my dog.

The first is civil, the second is not. It's really that simple.

I think a better analogy would be a neighbor coming into your house, insisting that its his now, having his friends start rifling through your shit, take your truck, and then showing you his gun and telling you he's ready to 'defend' himself.

“He was not on his knees, none of that,” McConnell said. “He was none of that nonsense. You know, that was a miscommunication on somebody else’s part. But he went after them. He charged them. You know, LaVoy was very passionate about what he was doing up here.”

Finicum claimed early on during the occupation that he was willing to die for his interpretation of the U.S. Constitution.

By 'miscommunication', I think they mean "What? They have a fucking video?! Oh, well then all that shit we made up, forget it. Okay?'

eyewitnesses that really weren't eyewitnesses. Talk about SNL skits.

For you younger folk an eyewitness does not use words like ...I heard from so and so... That isn't eyewitness language. eyewitness language would be something more like....I saw that so and so jumped and did this and that...

And no where do any of the folks interviewed say they heard the dude was shooting. none of them.

News reports say that the guy that was killed jumped from his car after it hit s snow bank and started shooting at the FBI and officers. He was killed. There is a video that corroborates the account of the FBI.

Impossible. That would mean that the militia types are lying sacks of shit.

That is exactly what they are!
they are? You know this how?

ohhhhhh, I got it, you hate them so they have to be.

By 'miscommunication', I think they mean "What? They have a fucking video?! Oh, well then all that shit we made up, forget it. Okay?'
no video , that is a lie.

it wasn't eyewitnessed by the guy you're quoting. It's hear say shit.

HE CHARGED THE OFFICERS! You think he left his rifle in the car? The video is on Facebook somewhere. I have noT found it. LIAR!

HE CHARGED THE OFFICERS! You think he left his rifle in the car? The video is on Facebook somewhere. I have noT found it. LIAR!
I have no fkn idea and neither did the non eyewitness.

The dude was driving and he jumped out of the car according to someone, not the guy being interviewed, but someone. Let's see he left the car in gear and made sure he got back in the car after jumping out to get a rifle that no one said was in the vehicle.

Reminder of Last Prophet's words days after the theater started:
Staged Militia take over Federal Building will end with FAKE blood
Same as Waco 1993 and Bundy Ranch standoff: staged with actors.
Leaders of these militias = leaders of BlackLivesMatter = actors in the illuminaz payroll.
"AMMOn Bundy" - as always illuminati mock the audience with the names for the script roles

Main agendas of the psy-op
1. Same as fake shootings: ongoing "disarm citizens" before genocide in malls, the manhunt for blacks and muslims first, followed by jews and christians,
2. Ongoing confiscation of private property.

BASICS
Ongoing covert genocide in the US, EU and the rest of Europe, Canada and Australia. It ranges
- from elderly and ill in homes and hospitals (35 million in this millenium alone in the IV Reich)
- to homeless and since Sep 2015 refugees "relocated" to extermination camps:
Global Genocide Illuminati agenda: Trains to extermination camps as orderly relocations AGAIN in Europe ,now it starts with refugees not with jews

Fake rebels to fake protest leaders: suppress protest is one of the general agendas.
2014: ISIS classic, the beheadings, either fake (western hostages) or real (christians) are staged in orange jumpsuits.
But make no mistake:The real color of the first version of ISIS is visible in its black flag.
ISIS reduced: Black Bloc's armed version, one decade later:
Protest Suppression Techniques, by the Illuminati: ISIS reduced: Black Bloc's armed version, one decade later

Confiscation agenda in the "free world"- UNPRECEDENTED GENERALIZED seizure of private assets
2012: WHY illuminati MUST confiscate NOW - has Updated list of ongoing Confiscation Milestones until March 2014
Confiscation stage before BIG BANG: WHY illuminati MUST NOW confiscate.

Reminder of Last Prophet's words days after the theater started:
Staged Militia take over Federal Building will end with FAKE blood
Same as Waco 1993 and Bundy Ranch standoff: staged with actors.
Leaders of these militias = leaders of BlackLivesMatter = actors in the illuminaz payroll.
"AMMOn Bundy" - as always illuminati mock the audience with the names for the script roles

Main agendas of the psy-op
1. Same as fake shootings: ongoing "disarm citizens" before genocide in malls, the manhunt for blacks and muslims first, followed by jews and christians,
2. Ongoing confiscation of private property.

BASICS
Ongoing covert genocide in the US, EU and the rest of Europe, Canada and Australia. It ranges
- from elderly and ill in homes and hospitals (35 million in this millenium alone in the IV Reich)
- to homeless and since Sep 2015 refugees "relocated" to extermination camps:
Global Genocide Illuminati agenda: Trains to extermination camps as orderly relocations AGAIN in Europe ,now it starts with refugees not with jews

Fake rebels to fake protest leaders: suppress protest is one of the general agendas.
2014: ISIS classic, the beheadings, either fake (western hostages) or real (christians) are staged in orange jumpsuits.
But make no mistake:The real color of the first version of ISIS is visible in its black flag.
ISIS reduced: Black Bloc's armed version, one decade later:
Protest Suppression Techniques, by the Illuminati: ISIS reduced: Black Bloc's armed version, one decade later

Confiscation agenda in the "free world"- UNPRECEDENTED GENERALIZED seizure of private assets
2012: WHY illuminati MUST confiscate NOW - has Updated list of ongoing Confiscation Milestones until March 2014
Confiscation stage before BIG BANG: WHY illuminati MUST NOW confiscate.

Another nutcase...
-
-
-
-
-
-:dance::dance::dance::dance:
-
-
-
-
-
-:dance::dance::dance::dance:

You are a joke. Everyone is laughing at you...:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Forum List

Back