Ferguson: Bottom Line

Are the people and business owners in Ferguson Mo. safer with the death of M. Brown ?

• Yes

Votes: 9 60.0%
  • No

Votes: 6 40.0%

• Total voters

Bush92

GHBush1992
May 23, 2014
Bottom line: are the citizens and business owners in Ferguson Mo. safer with the death of Michael Brown?

Last edited:
All social indicators that we have, point to this young man progressing to more violent acts in the future. Someone will live because of this criminals death.

All cigar store owners sigh in relief

The man owned a convenience store that he maintained through honest hard work. Brown assaulted and robbed him. Adios scumbag.

How do you know there weren't passed grievances between the cigar man and Michael Brown? Maybe Brown was owed back wages for part-time work? I don't know. Do you?

Brown graduated from high school and was headed to college.

The man owned a convenience store that he maintained through honest hard work. Brown assaulted and robbed him. Adios scumbag.

How do you know there weren't passed grievances between the cigar man and Michael Brown? Maybe Brown was owed back wages for part-time work? I don't know. Do you?

Really. So even if your scenario is true , the Brown the right to rob the store? Really. What drugs are you on?

Really. So even if your scenario is true , the Brown the right to rob the store? Really. What drugs are you on?

At least I'm not a racist idiot who can't wait to condemn a black kid without any proof. I heard on CNN last evening that Michael Brown had no criminal record.

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

ahhhhh the lengths the libs will go to.

At least I'm not a racist idiot who can't wait to condemn a black kid without any proof. I heard on CNN last evening that Michael Brown had no criminal record.
He does now.

Shoplifters must be destroyed

Kill them all....ask questions later

The tape doesn't even establish he shoplifted.

There was no trial.

It's funny how these guys go absolutely nuts when a terrorist from the United States operating in Yemen is blown to bits and they go on about due process.

But an 18 year old kid is blown away on an American Street with his hands up..and it's a good shoot because he's a "thug" (The new code word for Black American).

Forum List

Back