Ferguson: Bottom Line

Are the people and business owners in Ferguson Mo. safer with the death of M. Brown ?

• Yes

Votes: 9 60.0%
  • No

Votes: 6 40.0%

• Total voters
Bush 92

I get what you are saying...but my neighbor is a dem...escaped the ghetto...living large...and his two sons retuned to the ghetto...he is one frustrated dude.

All cigar store owners sigh in relief

The man owned a convenience store that he maintained through honest hard work. Brown assaulted and robbed him. Adios scumbag.

How do you know there weren't passed grievances between the cigar man and Michael Brown? Maybe Brown was owed back wages for part-time work? I don't know. Do you?

Brown graduated from high school and was headed to college.

yep, OP wants to be judge. jury, and executioner. Sad state of affairs for Repub voters :(

Incorrect, age 18, no criminal record, about to start college. His death has given an open door to the criminal element. No indications this young would make a 180 into crime. Fairly stable home, loving family, no known sunstance abuse...........what social indicators are you referencing ?

He just committed a strong arm robbery. What world are you in? Brown was no angel. He attacked a cop and got his ass shot off. We reap what we sow.

No charges, trial or conviction. No criminal record, graduated from high school & was on his way to college:

We are setting up a reward/fund for the police officer who shot this thug,” the Klan group said in an email. “He is a hero! We need more white cops who are anti-Zog and willing to put Jewish controlled black thugs in their place. Most cops are cowards and do nothing while 90% of interracial crime is black (and non-white) on white.”

?He is a hero?: Why the KKK is raising money for Ferguson police officer who shot Michael Brown - Salon.com

If the cop does not shoot him, he is on his way to prison.

The left has yet to explain where Browns angel wings went after he was shot.

The man owned a convenience store that he maintained through honest hard work. Brown assaulted and robbed him. Adios scumbag.

How do you know there weren't passed grievances between the cigar man and Michael Brown? Maybe Brown was owed back wages for part-time work? I don't know. Do you?

Brown graduated from high school and was headed to college.

yep, OP wants to be judge. jury, and executioner. Sad state of affairs for Repub voters :(

What college....Harvard?

Bush 92

I get what you are saying...but my neighbor is a dem...escaped the ghetto...living large...and his two sons retuned to the ghetto...he is one frustrated dude.

It's crazy. Drugs involved?

Clementine just posted this video.. GIG IS UP.. BUSTED.. The officer had no choice but to shoot.. watch the video and listen as an eye witness right there on scene doesn't know he's being recorded.

@6:28/6:29 of video
#1 How’d he get from there to there?
#2 Because he ran, the police was still in the truck – cause he was like over the truck
{crosstalk}
#2 But him and the police was both in the truck, then he ran – the police got out and ran after him
{crosstalk}
#2 Then the next thing I know he doubled back toward him cus - the police had his gun drawn already on him –
#1. Oh, the police got his gun
#2 The police kept dumpin on him, and I’m thinking the police kept missing – he like – be like – but he kept coming toward him
{crosstalk}
#2 Police fired shots – the next thing I know – the police was missing
#1 The Police?
#2 The Police shot him
#1 Police?
#2 The next thing I know … I’m thinking … the dude started running … (garbled something about “he took it from him”)

http://www.ijreview.com/2014/08/168...tail-background-video-mins-ferguson-shooting/

Ill-thought out poll question since it asks for speculation. Can't know what the effects are on people, and the death of one robber vs the long-term psychological effects being unknown make the poll meaningless.

Ill-thought out poll question since it asks for speculation. Can't know what the effects are on people, and the death of one robber vs the long-term psychological effects being unknown make the poll meaningless.
As for your "psychological effects" observation, the pathology was already there, in spades (sorry).

As for your "psychological effects" observation, the pathology was already there, in spades (sorry).

Most hard core felons start much earlier; the college he was accepted to is Vatterott: http://www.animalwallpapers.us/images/wmwallpapers/Game-playful-puppy-1.jpega
Brown wanted to work in the field of electronics. No high school discplinary record, he was "too timid" for football, though he had the size.

Most hard core felons start much earlier; the college he was accepted to is Vatterott: http://www.animalwallpapers.us/images/wmwallpapers/Game-playful-puppy-1.jpega
Brown wanted to work in the field of electronics. No high school discplinary record, he was "too timid" for football, though he had the size.
Animal Wallpaper College?!

Please!

I hope board "guest" are getting a good eyeful of the ignorant racial hatred exhibited in this thread.

It's really sick.

One thing that amazed me was an attorney that represented the individual that was with Brown during his strong arm robbery called it a case of shoplifting. Big difference between a robbery which is what this was and shoplifting. He also spoke of the contact with Brown and the officer and how the officer grabbed him by the neck but could not hold him because
Brown was a big man. How does that make Brown look good or make him appear a meek peaceful student with nothing but good in his heart such as the media wishes to portray him to be.

All cigar store owners sigh in relief

Shoplifters must be destroyed

Kill them all....ask questions later

An approximate transcription of the background conversation, as related by the “Conservative Treehouse” blog:
@6:28/6:29 of video
#1 How’d he get from there to there?
#2 Because he ran, the police was still in the truck – cause he was like over the truck
{crosstalk}
#2 But him and the police was both in the truck, then he ran – the police got out and ran after him
{crosstalk}
#2 Then the next thing I know he doubled back toward him cus - the police had his gun drawn already on him –
#1. Oh, the police got his gun
#2 The police kept dumpin on him, and I’m thinking the police kept missing – he like – be like – but he kept coming toward him
{crosstalk}
#2 Police fired shots – the next thing I know – the police was missing
#1 The Police?
#2 The Police shot him
#1 Police?
#2 The next thing I know … I’m thinking … the dude started running … (garbled something about “he took it from him”
A Witness Conversation Unknowingly Captured at the Scene of the Ferguson Shooting is a Game-Changer

Seems we're forgetting the real victims. The cop that was assaulted and the convenience store owner who was assaulted.

Forum List

Back