Ferguson Grand Jury Received Unconstitutional Statute On Use of Force

Prediction:
Like the "Brown was 148ft away from Wilson when shot" thread, this will be debunked in short order.
When do you plan on debunking it?
yO60uKD.gif

Always remember, the Gestapo has far more weapons at its disposal. My God, it has drones and tanks these days. If you wanna take on the Police, i would advise you be prepared to do so. Don't bring a fist to a gun fight. You lose, they win. Period, end of story.
If you are white you get to do crazy stuff like Clive Bundy. if Clive Bundy was Black he would be dead right now.
Cannot argue with that one.

Wow, the statute handed to jury by the D.A. had been ruled Unconstitutional back in 1985.

Murder by Cop pure and simple.

The prosecutor allowed Wilson to testify before the GJ for 4 hours and never cross examined him even once. Never asked the jury for an indictment either which is the bare bones minimum for his job.

Tough shit.

Lesson to be learned, STFU and obey a lawful order from a cop.

Do not resist arrest.

Big lesson learned here, if you initiate violence with a Police Officer, you must be prepared to die. Because that is likely to happen. In this particular case, the violence was initiated by the deceased. And he paid the ultimate price.

Especially if you're black.

If you're white be prepared to be taken home and get a stern talking to

No, a likely death sentence as well. If you initiate violence with a Police Officer, you better be prepared to die.
Not true. I have seen white people get away with shit that I wouldnt dare try around a cop.
Be specific now.

Don't just blow gas out your ass.

Always remember, the Gestapo has far more weapons at its disposal. My God, it has drones and tanks these days. If you wanna take on the Police, i would advise you be prepared to do so. Don't bring a fist to a gun fight. You lose, they win. Period, end of story.
If you are white you get to do crazy stuff like Clive Bundy. if Clive Bundy was Black he would be dead right now.
Did Clive Bundy resist arrest or go for a cop's gun?

I don't remember anything like that.

Notice how they can't accept a decision unless it goes for something they like say, homosexual marriage. then it's, no questions no tantrums then they just throw in people faces. nasty when they lose and nasty when they win.

Last edited:
Did Clive Bundy resist arrest or go for a cop's gun?

I don't remember anything like that.
No. He just broke a court order and armed himself against the LEO's tapped to carry out that court order. As far as I know he is still breaking the law and prepared to meet the LEO's with armed resistance. If he was Black he would have been killed.

Sadly, many who are screeching about Police Abuse now, wouldn't have cared if Bundy was killed. There's a whole lot of dishonesty & hypocrisy being expressed by both Communists/Progressives and Neocons on the issue.

The Militarization of our Police has been going on for awhile. It's not just a race-issue. But i'm actually glad to see more finally catching on. Now it would be nice to see more honesty & consistency.

Wow, the statute handed to jury by the D.A. had been ruled Unconstitutional back in 1985.

The prosecutor allowed Wilson to testify before the GJ for 4 hours and never cross examined him even once. Never asked the jury for an indictment either which is the bare bones minimum for his job.

The fix was in from the get go. Wilson knew he was never going to be charged. Right now the only way to get any form of justice for Michael Brown is for the feds to investigate, and that is iffy at best.

The only way to change the Grand Jury decision is for the the People of St Louis County to vote in a new D.A. and have a new GJ impaneled and I don't see that happening.

Must be nice to be a Bigoted White Cop in America right now, knowing you can kill Minorities and walk....

WHEN are you liberals going to give up? YOU LOST THE ARGUMENT, PLAIN AND SIMPLE.

Michael Brown DID try to kill Officer Wilson.

Wilson defended himself.

THE ARGUMENT IS OVER. Get a life!!!!!

Big lesson learned here, if you initiate violence with a Police Officer, you must be prepared to die. Because that is likely to happen. In this particular case, the violence was initiated by the deceased. And he paid the ultimate price.

Especially if you're black.

If you're white be prepared to be taken home and get a stern talking to

That's very RACIST. How long have you been a bigot?

Forum List

Back