Ferguson Grand Jury Received Unconstitutional Statute On Use of Force

Wow, the statute handed to jury by the D.A. had been ruled Unconstitutional back in 1985.

Murder by Cop pure and simple.

The prosecutor allowed Wilson to testify before the GJ for 4 hours and never cross examined him even once. Never asked the jury for an indictment either which is the bare bones minimum for his job.

The fix was in from the get go. Wilson knew he was never going to be charged. Right now the only way to get any form of justice for Michael Brown is for the feds to investigate, and that is iffy at best.

The only way to change the Grand Jury decision is for the the People of St Louis County to vote in a new D.A. and have a new GJ impaneled and I don't see that happening.

Must be nice to be a Bigoted White Cop in America right now, knowing you can kill Minorities and walk....

The only fix was THE TRUTH.
You liberals LOST this argument.

Wow, the statute handed to jury by the D.A. had been ruled Unconstitutional back in 1985.

The prosecutor allowed Wilson to testify before the GJ for 4 hours and never cross examined him even once. Never asked the jury for an indictment either which is the bare bones minimum for his job.

I thought the whole purpose of the Grand Jury was to come to a decision as whether or not
to indict.Not to indict first and then go to trial to see if there is reason to impose a sentence.

WHEN are you liberals going to give up? YOU LOST THE ARGUMENT, PLAIN AND SIMPLE.

Michael Brown DID try to kill Officer Wilson.

Wilson defended himself.

THE ARGUMENT IS OVER. Get a life!!!!!

That might turn out to be the case, but don't forget what happened to the cops who beat up Rodney King.

and btw, let's not forget, with a bit of reminiscence, that the RWnuts in those days were all on the side of the cops, in typical kneejerk herd behavior.

WHEN are you liberals going to give up? YOU LOST THE ARGUMENT, PLAIN AND SIMPLE.

Michael Brown DID try to kill Officer Wilson.

Wilson defended himself.

THE ARGUMENT IS OVER. Get a life!!!!!

it's not a left vs right issue

It's an "excessive use of force issue."

Ever hear of Waco? Ruby ridge? And there is a long list of like instances similar to Clive bundy. The feds are different monsters in these cases to a lone officer facing someone directly in his face.

The feds have a even more horrible track record of screw ups. Which is kind of disturbing as to why anyone would turn to them. And then the federal DA's and their close working relationships with the FBI..atf..dea..hls.

Look at the FBI and its track record.

Big lesson learned here, if you initiate violence with a Police Officer, you must be prepared to die. Because that is likely to happen. In this particular case, the violence was initiated by the deceased. And he paid the ultimate price.

Especially if you're black.

If you're white be prepared to be taken home and get a stern talking to

That's very RACIST. How long have you been a bigot?

As long as you've been a cock tease

kanv2a.png

I thought the whole purpose of the Grand Jury was to come to a decision as whether or not
to indict.Not to indict first and then go to trial to see if there is reason to impose a sentence.

What does that have to do with the prosecutor doing his job and not only asking for an indictment but cross examining the person that chose to testify before the grand jury for hours without being cross examined? You must have forgotten his job is to put the person in prison, not help him avoid it.

The fix was in from the get go. Wilson knew he was never going to be charged. Right now the only way to get any form of justice for Michael Brown is for the feds to investigate, and that is iffy at best.

The only way to change the Grand Jury decision is for the the People of St Louis County to vote in a new D.A. and have a new GJ impaneled and I don't see that happening.

Must be nice to be a Bigoted White Cop in America right now, knowing you can kill Minorities and walk....

It is even nicer too know that if a man attacks a white cop and goes for his gun he can shoot the SOB no matter what color he is. On second thought, he can only shoot him if he is also white. Did I get that right, bigot?

I just watched the whole video, and if this is true....

I honestly believe both Asst District Attorneys need to be fired.

They have made a mockery out of our Justice system and the grand jury process.

And I am not saying Wilson is guilty or not guilty.... He didn't do this, the prosecutor's office and these district attorneys chose to make this grand jury process a joke, an embarrassment for our Justice system.

I think they need an out of county Prosecutor to examine the case in detail and new Grand Jury. Justice is Justice, and this entire Grand Jury process, was NOT Justice from Day ONE.

The result may be the same, but for the love of God or for the sake of justice, let's do this fairly, and righteously....we, every single one of us in America, deserves such....it's what we expect of our justice system, for everyone.

I just watched the whole video, and if this is true....

I honestly believe both Asst District Attorneys need to be fired.

They have made a mockery out of our Justice system and the grand jury process.

And I am not saying Wilson is guilty or not guilty.... He didn't do this, the prosecutor's office and these district attorneys chose to make this grand jury process a joke, an embarrassment for our Justice system.

I think they need an out of county Prosecutor to examine the case in detail and new Grand Jury. Justice is Justice, and this entire Grand Jury process, was NOT Justice from Day ONE.

The result may be the same, but for the love of God or for the sake of justice, let's do this fairly, and righteously....we, every single one of us in America, deserves such....it's what we expect of our justice system, for everyone.
The reason the Wilson/Brown case was sure not to go to trial is because Wilson would have went to prison if there was a trail. Wilson contradicted himself in his statements.

You hit a police officer and try to take their sidearm you just signed your life over to the police officer, regardless of anything else.

The fix was in from the get go. Wilson knew he was never going to be charged. Right now the only way to get any form of justice for Michael Brown....
Justice... for a guy who was legally killed by a police officer in the line of duty?
What kind of "justice" do you think he deserves?
He was talking about the Brown and Wilson case. Not the case where the officer was actually in the right for shooting someone.

Big lesson learned here, if you initiate violence with a Police Officer, you must be prepared to die. Because that is likely to happen. In this particular case, the violence was initiated by the deceased. And he paid the ultimate price.

Kentucky cops raid teenagers field party kill girl who tried to escape Police State USA

Kentucky cops raid teenagers field party kill girl who tried to escape Police State USA
OMFG... yeah there's nothing wrong here just hide in your homes behind your keyboards as the cops kill your children.

Yeah, this Police State is bad for us all. It's not just about race. Police abuse is rampant in this Country. It effects all races.

Forum List

Back