Ferguson Is A Crisis Manufactured Entirely By The Obama White House

Can anyone believe your own President is involved in causing riots and looting so he can take over states police forces?

this man is one scary dude.

What specific words of the President on this incident do you believe are causing riots and looting? Be specific please.

have you heard Sharpton's words? Obozo brought Sharpton to the whitehouse to "advise" him on Ferguson and race issues.

By giving credence to Sharpton, obama becomes Sharpton. THINK
Does he also become anyone else he invites to the White House, Mr. Thinker?

I agree that both parties are nothing more then the different side of the same coin but I do not foresee any executive action declaring Marshall Law that keeps the President in office past 2016. It is overly dramatic claptrap used by the blind partisans on either side of the aisle.

But then again if the unrest continues to grow he'll reluctantly have to do it. Occupy-WallStreet didn't pan out. Fomenting false rage is very expensive.

Again, this is nothing more overly dramatic hyperbole. Do you honestly believe this unrest in Ferguson is going to persist for two more years?

the libs and dems will do everything they can to keep it stirred up until 2016. they realize that the only way they win is to stir up hate and unrest. Why do you think obozo wants to legalize 10 million illegals? its called buying votes with taxpayer money, and you silly libfucks just sit buy and watch as the country goes down into financial ruin. liberalism is clearly a mental disease.

You do realize it is very hard to take anything you post seriously if you think people have a metal disorder because they simply dare to have a differing political view then you?

By the way, the only time politicians seem to care about the debt is when they are in the minority party. Once they are the majority the spend liken drunken pirates. I hope the GOP majority is different this time around but if history is any judge I doubt it.

the defective liberal gene has been diagnosed and it is real. It is called DRD 4. Look it up if you doubt me.

I do agree that both parties are responsible for our obscene debt. However, only the GOP is talking about trying to get it under control. They have the next 2 years to make some progress in spite of the fact that obama will try to block anything the might look like a GOP success.

I am well aware of DRD 4 and it has nothing to do with liberalism and in no way suggest what you claim.

All it is talk when it comes the debt. The debt continues to rise regardless of the party in control of White House or Congress. They are playing lip service to get elected and then they do nothing to tackle the debt.

Please do so, your partisan bullshit and clouded mind is a disgrace to the image.

Its rich that you speak of partisan bullshit after a post claiming Obama may declare Marshall Law. You sound exactly the liberal nuts in 2006. Too funny.

We know it sounds nuts.

Everything Obama eventually does sounds nuts before he does it.

It doesn't just sound nuts...it is nuts. Watching the blind partisans on the right accuse this President of the same exact nonsense the blind partisans of the left did for Bush is comical at this point. Same play with different actors.

Problem is some of us don't have short attention spans. Some of of us have been keeping track of all of the issues involved here.

Earlier this year i was wondering why Obama was taking perfectly good armor away from active-duty units that still needed it and practically giving it away to police departments?

Why was Obama's media spreading lies about the Michael Brown shooting?

Why did Obama meet with Ferguson protesters the day after the election telling them to "stay the course"?

Why won't Obama even acknowledge the findings of the grand-jury?

Why is Obama holding meetings with Al Sharpton sitting across the table from him?

Why is Obama claiming that the militarization of the police is a serious problem after he contributed greatly to it?

Handing over these militarily style weapons and vehicles to the civilian police force is nothing more then corporate welfare for the military-industrial complex. The militarization of the police is a serious issue and neither party cares because they are out betters and will never have to deal with the police like us peasants.

I was given a tour of the police armory in my community several years back and I was gobsmacked by the amount of firepower. The police department hasn't fired a shot in my community since in the early 90's so I was little started as to why they needed such firepower. They have enough firepower to kill person in my community ten times over.
And so this proves me wrong?

I remember the days they were only allowed a sidearm and a shotgun.

Can anyone believe your own President is involved in causing riots and looting so he can take over states police forces?

What specific words of the President on this incident do you believe are causing riots and looting? Be specific please.

have you heard Sharpton's words? Obozo brought Sharpton to the whitehouse to "advise" him on Ferguson and race issues.

So you can't quote any specific words of the President that is fanning the flames can you? If you folks are going to accuse the President of inciting riots then you better have some compelling evidence.

He's giving Sharpton legitimacy.

Its rich that you speak of partisan bullshit after a post claiming Obama may declare Marshall Law. You sound exactly the liberal nuts in 2006. Too funny.

We know it sounds nuts.

It doesn't just sound nuts...it is nuts. Watching the blind partisans on the right accuse this President of the same exact nonsense the blind partisans of the left did for Bush is comical at this point. Same play with different actors.

Problem is some of us don't have short attention spans. Some of of us have been keeping track of all of the issues involved here.

Earlier this year i was wondering why Obama was taking perfectly good armor away from active-duty units that still needed it and practically giving it away to police departments?

Why did Obama meet with Ferguson protesters the day after the election telling them to "stay the course"?

Why is Obama holding meetings with Al Sharpton sitting across the table from him?

Why is Obama claiming that the militarization of the police is a serious problem after he contributed greatly to it?

Handing over these militarily style weapons and vehicles to the civilian police force is nothing more then corporate welfare for the military-industrial complex. The militarization of the police is a serious issue and neither party cares because they are out betters and will never have to deal with the police like us peasants.

I was given a tour of the police armory in my community several years back and I was gobsmacked by the amount of firepower. The police department hasn't fired a shot in my community since in the early 90's so I was little started as to why they needed such firepower. They have enough firepower to kill person in my community ten times over.

Obama is playing the typical lip service of a politician when it comes to the militarization of the police. This problem is decades in the making and very few seem to care.

So you can't quote any specific words of the President that is fanning the flames can you? If you folks are going to accuse the President of inciting riots then you better have some compelling evidence.

In a brief statement to the press, Obama said that the Brown shooting in Ferguson 'laid bare a problem that is not unique to St. Louis ... and that is a simmering distrust that exists between too many police departments and too many communities of color.'

'He cited civil rights leaders' opinion 'that in a country where one of our basic principles, perhaps the most important principle, is equality under the law, that too many individuals – particularly young people of color – do not feel as if they're being treated fairly.'
Barack Obama proposes 263 million plan that will put body-worn cameras on police officers Daily Mail Online

No. It's as stupid as the conspiracy theories about Fast and Furious.

In a brief statement to the press, Obama said that the Brown shooting in Ferguson 'laid bare a problem that is not unique to St. Louis ... and that is a simmering distrust that exists between too many police departments and too many communities of color.'

'He cited civil rights leaders' opinion 'that in a country where one of our basic principles, perhaps the most important principle, is equality under the law, that too many individuals – particularly young people of color – do not feel as if they're being treated fairly.'

Barack Obama proposes 263 million plan that will put body-worn cameras on police officers Daily Mail Online

What's false about those statements?

We know it sounds nuts.

Obama is playing the typical lip service of a politician when it comes to the militarization of the police. This problem is decades in the making and very few seem to care.

Why is it a problem????

In Germany the police carry an Uzi. They're loaded for nearly and Germany is as a result generally a law-abiding society as a whole.

What's false about those statements?

It ignores the causation of those feelings. It is patronizing at the very least of criminal elements among blacks.

The local Constable around here gets really mad when we laugh at him for walking around in $4500 worth of tactical gear carrying an AR-15.

My goodness ... The poor fella spent way too much time eating Cheetos and watching COPS on television.

I live in a tiny rural community and the Sheriff's Department has a full scale SWAT Team and armored tactical urban combat vehicle. They all get mad when we cannot help but laugh at them. I am sure the tactical gear comes in handy when Joey's cow gets out and blocks Hwy 5.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back