FINALLY! A President with some balls.

We rank 25th in life expectancy compared to other nations of the world. 27th in infant mortality rate. We have the infant mortality rate of Lebenon. Dead last in industrialized nations for mortality amenable to medical care. These are the three most used measures of Health care. It was an embarrasment on all standards except for vaccination. We pay three times more for a worse out come. This is with out the cost of medical bankruptcy calcualted in. We are the only industialized nation in which getting sick can send you into bankruptcy.

We can take you more seriously if you can provide evidence that our life expectancy or infant mortality rate is directly related to our healthcare.

We have the most people die in car accidents than just about any other country. People are murdering each other all the time, and in most cases, younger people with drug problems. Speaking of drug problems, our infant mortality rate is affected by recreational narcotics as well as women working too long into pregnancy or not getting care because of work. Plus we are the fattest country in the world so that is certainly no help.
Ya just ignore every fucking measurable stat right. If you can not see the correlation there is not much hope for you! So how do you propose we measure it then.Fucking stupid in cleveland.

Ah yes, an insulting liberal, how unusual. :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

You know, I won't mind discussing the issue if you can relate in any other way than an 11 year old. If you can't, don't respond, I'll understand it's beyond your ability.
You ignore every measurable statistic but I relate as an 11 year old? What the fuck criterian do you use?

Yes, when you use personal insults on somebody you never even had a discussion with unprovoked, that's acting like an 11 year old.

Now as for statistics, I'm not ignoring anything. Where did I say they were wrong or irrelevant?

My point is not everything is related to healthcare. We take terrible care of ourselves, we are overweight, we lose a lot of younger people to violence. All this plays into the concerns you listed especially with our life exectancy which has been on the increase for the last couple of years.

So you can institute any healthcare system you desire be it private or government, and it won't change things very much. The best healthcare in the world won't stop on shooting, one drug overdose (which is now over 50,000 a year) or one skinny person from getting fat.

Our healthcare system is the best in the entire world, the problem we have is not everybody has access to it.

"According to the new report, Born Too Soon: The Global Action Report on Preterm Birth, twelve in every 100 babies born in the U.S. are premature. Belarus has the lowest preterm birth rate in the world (4.1 in 100) while Malawi has the highest (18 in 100).

More than a million premature babies die each year. It’s the No. 1 cause of death among newborns. And it’s a major health concern because babies born prematurely can have breathing problems, cerebral palsy and intellectual disabilities.

Howson says it’s largely because women are having babies later in life, the increased use of fertility drugs and more C-sections and inductions.

Another thing at play, says Howson, is the lack of care some women – in particular minorities – get during pregnancy. For example, if diabetes is diagnosed early, it can be treated more successfully. That, according to Howson, doesn’t happen enough."

Study: More Premature Babies in U.S. vs. Many Developing Countries
I have seen manny of your posts there fucking stupid in cleveland where you are as insulting as I am. You still want to ignore the most measurable stas to indicate the success or failure iof health care. Are there other variables yes. The same variuables effect other countries. I again must ask what criterian should we use , I guess it is the best just because you say so. Did I mention we ranked nearly dead last in every measurable catagory. So yer you do ignore all relevant data in this situation. It would be much easier to take you seriously if you did not do this. SO go fuck your self and your logic. When you start basing decissions on measurable data I will become less insulting
We rank 25th in life expectancy compared to other nations of the world. 27th in infant mortality rate. We have the infant mortality rate of Lebenon. Dead last in industrialized nations for mortality amenable to medical care. These are the three most used measures of Health care. It was an embarrasment on all standards except for vaccination. We pay three times more for a worse out come. This is with out the cost of medical bankruptcy calcualted in. We are the only industialized nation in which getting sick can send you into bankruptcy.

We can take you more seriously if you can provide evidence that our life expectancy or infant mortality rate is directly related to our healthcare.

We have the most people die in car accidents than just about any other country. People are murdering each other all the time, and in most cases, younger people with drug problems. Speaking of drug problems, our infant mortality rate is affected by recreational narcotics as well as women working too long into pregnancy or not getting care because of work. Plus we are the fattest country in the world so that is certainly no help.
Ya just ignore every fucking measurable stat right. If you can not see the correlation there is not much hope for you! So how do you propose we measure it then.Fucking stupid in cleveland.

Ah yes, an insulting liberal, how unusual. :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

You know, I won't mind discussing the issue if you can relate in any other way than an 11 year old. If you can't, don't respond, I'll understand it's beyond your ability.
You ignore every measurable statistic but I relate as an 11 year old? What the fuck criterian do you use?

I think he's saying that those stats are misleading, since there are many other factors at play.
Basically when you have serious health issues, where would you go?
France? Britain? Saudi Arabia? Oman?
France has the the best ratings of the countries listed. No stat measures every out side variable. We use the most meaningfull stats to make educated decisions. What dumb fuck in cleveland is doing is throwing out the best evidence, and I have no fucking time or use for this kind of stupidity. You look up an NFL team and see that their passing statistics are the worst in the NFL. Thier rushing stats are worst in the NFL. Their rush defense is the worst in the NFL. Their pass defense is the worst in the NFL. This team is not going to the play offs.Arte there other factors yes, if you have a brain you will not ignore these factors when placing a bet.But by dumb fuck in Clevelands logic they are the super bowl winner. So either this guy is purely delusional or so partisan it is rediculous. Either way if he uses the same modus operandi in the rest of his life. I will come out of retirement and take all of his sports book. We can even chat about adjusting the spread in certain situations to get his money in my betting pool.
PS. buckeye45 are you aka Fat Jimmy?

Trump does it again. He's standing up to the international community and doing what's best for America.

Trump threatens to cut aid to U.N. members over Jerusalem vote

If Trump's balls were the size of marbles, they'd still be 10X10,000 times bigger than Obama's. Finally, an actual leader of both the country and the planet who marches to his own drum, not theirs, I hope he shoves this right down the UN's feckless, spineless throats.
Obama would kick Trumps ass. That fucking blow hard hair peice would be screeming for the cops inside 2 seconds of dealing with Obama.

I have seen manny of your posts there fucking stupid in cleveland where you are as insulting as I am. You still want to ignore the most measurable stas to indicate the success or failure iof health care. Are there other variables yes. The same variuables effect other countries. I again must ask what criterian should we use , I guess it is the best just because you say so. Did I mention we ranked nearly dead last in every measurable catagory. So yer you do ignore all relevant data in this situation. It would be much easier to take you seriously if you did not do this. SO go fuck your self and your logic. When you start basing decissions on measurable data I will become less insulting

No, I seriously doubt it. If your screen name is any indication of how old you are, you are a little less than ten years younger than I am, so if you didn't grow up by now, you never will. You will always be a keyboard commando.

I dare you to find one post of mine where I personally insulted anybody who didn't attack me first.

No, I seriously doubt it. If your screen name is any indication of how old you are, you are a little less than ten years younger than I am, so if you didn't grow up by now, you never will. You will always be a keyboard commando.

I dare you to find one post of mine where I personally insulted anybody who didn't attack me first.
Ignore all measurable data, and then talk as if you know what you are talking about is going to bring you ire. If you are older than me you should know this. Futher more you are from Cleveland. You tell me, walk around the south side of Cleveland. You talk shit and can not back it up, what is going to happen to you? My guess is something worse than an insult.

There are many freinds of mine and ours up there in Cleveland if you know what I am saying. That city should have offered a unique insite on the ways of the world.

well, that's a tad extreme, but Istanbul and Acre should be handed back to the Christians if we're playing the who was first game.
And the US to the natives?

yep, that's my point, it aint gonna happen, why? because people take over all the time.....the world said Israel would be where it was historically and they made it happen. Just have to deal with it.
The whole world just voided Trumps decision except few micro countries. Thr US is losing ground and fast, we shouldnt be siding with an appartheid state.
Oh no, we're losing ground with the world.....sorry man, they need us, we know it, they know it. It's time other people step up though.

as for apartheid, you have some proof? Palestine has had their chances to deal....they don't want to.......so fuck em......

Israel Violated dozens of UN resolutions, was condemned dozens of times. They killed thousands of civilians, there are millions of Palestinian refugees in Gaz and the west bank, Syria, Lebanon, Jordan, they are waiting to return to their homes. Settlements being built on top of Palestinian homes, so settlers from all over the world can come in settle.
I love this country and it's part of me , but the US is in the wrong, and we are siding with the bad guys and a bad cause, the whole world is against us on this....i hate to see the US hurt because of this, 9/11 , terrorist attacks, Afghanistan, Iraq and Syria it all stems because of the Palestinian/Israel problem....we are dragged to fight the Zionists war of expansion and preservation of an occupied territory.

Trust me i know both World very well....Americans are losing a lot by siding with an occupied force, they are going against most of the world and 1.6B Muslims. If it was a just cause i would be the first to volunteer for Israel but is not....they are in the wrong and we shouldn't follow their footsteps. The US might be mighty right now, but once it decays and China or others take over, it's gonna get ugly for Israelis.....I have so many Jewish friends that are against what Israel is doing, so are so many Israelis.
You know they all take our money? You think they’ll give it back? LOL

yep, that's my point, it aint gonna happen, why? because people take over all the time.....the world said Israel would be where it was historically and they made it happen. Just have to deal with it.
The whole world just voided Trumps decision except few micro countries. Thr US is losing ground and fast, we shouldnt be siding with an appartheid state.
Oh no, we're losing ground with the world.....sorry man, they need us, we know it, they know it. It's time other people step up though.

as for apartheid, you have some proof? Palestine has had their chances to deal....they don't want to.......so fuck em......

Israel Violated dozens of UN resolutions, was condemned dozens of times. They killed thousands of civilians, there are millions of Palestinian refugees in Gaz and the west bank, Syria, Lebanon, Jordan, they are waiting to return to their homes. Settlements being built on top of Palestinian homes, so settlers from all over the world can come in settle.
I love this country and it's part of me , but the US is in the wrong, and we are siding with the bad guys and a bad cause, the whole world is against us on this....i hate to see the US hurt because of this, 9/11 , terrorist attacks, Afghanistan, Iraq and Syria it all stems because of the Palestinian/Israel problem....we are dragged to fight the Zionists war of expansion and preservation of an occupied territory.

Trust me i know both World very well....Americans are losing a lot by siding with an occupied force, they are going against most of the world and 1.6B Muslims. If it was a just cause i would be the first to volunteer for Israel but is not....they are in the wrong and we shouldn't follow their footsteps. The US might be mighty right now, but once it decays and China or others take over, it's gonna get ugly for Israelis.....I have so many Jewish friends that are against what Israel is doing, so are so many Israelis.
I suppose the PLO

You PLO and

You Hezbollah and PLO worshippers crack me up. Israel is surrounded by three terrorist countries determined to wipe them off the map. Should the Jewish State just fold?
Proves who really are the nazis eh?

Anyone who thinks it takes "balls" to be a bully is sorely mistaken. Being a bully and making threats, no matter whether one follows through on them, is among the easiest things to do. What's hard is arriving at amicable win-win solutions. That is not anything thing I've seen Trump exhibit as POTUS.
Threats?

Trump does it again. He's standing up to the international community and doing what's best for America.

If Trump's balls were the size of marbles, they'd still be 10X10,000 times bigger than Obama's. Finally, an actual leader of both the country and the planet who marches to his own drum, not theirs, I hope he shoves this right down the UN's feckless, spineless throats.
Obama would kick Trumps ass. That fucking blow hard hair peice would be screeming for the cops inside 2 seconds of dealing with Obama.
Fking mandate stopped! Just kicked obummer to the curb! Baddaboom

Ignore all measurable data, and then talk as if you know what you are talking about is going to bring you ire. If you are older than me you should know this. Futher more you are from Cleveland. You tell me, walk around the south side of Cleveland. You talk shit and can not back it up, what is going to happen to you? My guess is something worse than an insult.

There are many freinds of mine and ours up there in Cleveland if you know what I am saying. That city should have offered a unique insite on the ways of the world.
So fking post your data then? Walk the walk dude!

look it up you lazy fuck. It is pretty easy. Come armed before the discussion.

look it up you lazy fuck. It is pretty easy. Come armed before the discussion.
Says the guy with no data

So what shit am I talking that I'm not backing up? And what south side are you talking about? In Cleveland, there is an east and a west side; I live on the east side. Maybe you're confused with Chicago.

I never denied any data, but there is no data to backup what you claim. You ASSUME that our woes are directly related to healthcare when they are not. Our healthcare is the best in the world. Don't believe me, then go downtown to the Cleveland Clinic campus and see if YOU don't feel like the foreigner there. People from all over the world fly to the Clinic to get the best care that their socialized medical care country can't provide. We even draw the best doctors from around the world.

Again, our healthcare rating is only low because not everybody has easy access to it.

That kind of miscalculation is what cost Hillary the election, too.

How did they void it?

By passing a non-binding resolution asking countries not to move their embassies there?

I call the bold talk from a toothless tiger.
Even if it's insignificant for now....the world can't the foolishness of an idiot like Trump. There is a lot at stake, we will give the terrorist more munition. You guys simply don't know the importance of Jerusalem to the Muslim world. You can go ahead and say fuck the Muslim world, but that's no smart.....we are talking 25% along with Russia and China on their side on this issue and other Issue......Just look who sided with the US and Irael Micronesia, Paulua, Guatemala, Togo.....are you kidding me?

Russia and China have their own problems with radical Islamic terrorists. Are you trying to prove yet again how stupid you are?

You obviously did not read what was passed. It was a non-binding statement "asking" nations not to move their embassies to Jerusalem.

Ooooh! We are so scared the UN might hold their breath and turn blue if we do something they don't like. We pay their fucking bills! Without us, the UN does NOTHING in the world, just like they have for the past 70 years!

That's the same UN that the US runs to asking for help and back up....we got our ass handed to us, in the Korea war, Vietnam war, Afghanistan (still),.....we are no A team here.
All your info stems from Fox news.....i fucking travel the world and i know first hand what people think of the world's issues....right now we are super unpopular and losing grounds everywhere....you wanna play deaf and be against everyone, be my guest and enlist in the army and go fight Trump's war that will come. They are already started preparing for a confrontation with N.korea. Goodluck!!!

ok first of all what the world thinks, doesn't mean shit.
A lot of the world thinks being a peasant in a socialist country is good....I don't, never will
The people in the world haven't gone through what we have, they basically adopt socliasm/despostim/monarchy, whatever you want to call it. They've never actually been in a real capitalist society, so they only here propaganda.....but dam if they don't want to come to this country.

People love it when we're weak and leader that make us weak (Obama), so of course they love them more.
But they respect us more now....knowing that there is a different sheriff in town, and that you cant trash us and expect us to be nice...fuck that policy. you trash us, you lose aid and who knows what else.
We give aides and we get things in return, why you think we invading countries for? Why do we have bases all over the world?
We ateal as much as we give or less....let's not play saint here.

What happened to Mecca and Medina?

The problem is that most of the world's Muslims could give a shit about the Palestinians who are the trash of the Muslim world.

No they are not .....they were oppressed massacred and pushed out.....From Morocco to Indonesia its a sacred cause. The Muslim world is sick now, but can't guarantee it'll be forever.....the US took over just 70 years ago or so.....before that the US, Birtain , France they couldn't dare to navigate without the consent of the moors, the Ottomans ect.....
the wheel turns around, and the US is losing friends rapidly....we loosing grounds to other world powers and before we know it. Trump is expediting that, for the whole world to tell us in NYC to go fuck ourselves is unprecedented....They used to fight with us, facilitate our wars and take overs and so forth....without Turkey's help, the US can't do much in Syria for example. Without Morocco the US can't have a base in northern Africa and so forth.

No, "we loosing" grounds to no one. You have a Muslim-centric view of the world, when the fact is most of your religions despises terrorism but also lacks the testicular fortitude to eradicate them yourselves. You are your kind are simply cowards.

BTW, keep working on that English. You might be fluent in another 20 years or so.

I'm actually very fluent and don't have an accent for someone who started learning at the age of 23 in 1998.....and it was my fourth language :).
Look we all know who train Bin laden and helped Al Qaeda, we also know who made Iraq a safe heaven for Isis, we also know who removed Gaddafi and let the terrorists roam free.....don't blame it on ordinary Muslims.

You told me that bullshit story before. You may be able to speak without an accent but your posts tell me that you are functionally illiterate. You write on the level of an American liberal who dropped out of middle school at the age of 18. Your punctuation is either non-existent or wrong in almost every sentence, You misuse words and cannot capitalize worth a shit. You write like a 4th grader.

I can blame whomever I choose because most Muslims (especially Shias) are too cowardly to step up and take down the Sunnis who make everyone's world miserable.
I am sorry for not using punctuation and proper grammar. I write mostly from my cell...and i am sure you get my points. Infact i think i am mot articulate than Trump lol.

Back to the subject....
You are that ignorant about Islam? Most Muslims are Sunnis and most Sunnis fight against the likes of Isis and Al Qaeda...and since you love thr Shia's so much, i guess you wouldnt mind Iran having a nuclear bomb and hizbollah wiping out Israel then...because they are Shia's incase you didn't get thr memo old man.

Oh, my God! Do you think I am THAT fucking stupid?

ISIS and Al Qaeda are Sunnis! That's why Iran sent troops to Iraq to fight them.

I guess you are THAT fucking stupid! I'm done.

Alpha Mike Foxtrot!

No they are not .....they were oppressed massacred and pushed out.....From Morocco to Indonesia its a sacred cause. The Muslim world is sick now, but can't guarantee it'll be forever.....the US took over just 70 years ago or so.....before that the US, Birtain , France they couldn't dare to navigate without the consent of the moors, the Ottomans ect.....
the wheel turns around, and the US is losing friends rapidly....we loosing grounds to other world powers and before we know it. Trump is expediting that, for the whole world to tell us in NYC to go fuck ourselves is unprecedented....They used to fight with us, facilitate our wars and take overs and so forth....without Turkey's help, the US can't do much in Syria for example. Without Morocco the US can't have a base in northern Africa and so forth.

No, "we loosing" grounds to no one. You have a Muslim-centric view of the world, when the fact is most of your religions despises terrorism but also lacks the testicular fortitude to eradicate them yourselves. You are your kind are simply cowards.

BTW, keep working on that English. You might be fluent in another 20 years or so.

I'm actually very fluent and don't have an accent for someone who started learning at the age of 23 in 1998.....and it was my fourth language :).
Look we all know who train Bin laden and helped Al Qaeda, we also know who made Iraq a safe heaven for Isis, we also know who removed Gaddafi and let the terrorists roam free.....don't blame it on ordinary Muslims.

You told me that bullshit story before. You may be able to speak without an accent but your posts tell me that you are functionally illiterate. You write on the level of an American liberal who dropped out of middle school at the age of 18. Your punctuation is either non-existent or wrong in almost every sentence, You misuse words and cannot capitalize worth a shit. You write like a 4th grader.

I can blame whomever I choose because most Muslims (especially Shias) are too cowardly to step up and take down the Sunnis who make everyone's world miserable.
I am sorry for not using punctuation and proper grammar. I write mostly from my cell...and i am sure you get my points. Infact i think i am mot articulate than Trump lol.

Back to the subject....
You are that ignorant about Islam? Most Muslims are Sunnis and most Sunnis fight against the likes of Isis and Al Qaeda...and since you love thr Shia's so much, i guess you wouldnt mind Iran having a nuclear bomb and hizbollah wiping out Israel then...because they are Shia's incase you didn't get thr memo old man.

Oh, my God! Do you think I am THAT fucking stupid?

ISIS and Al Qaeda are Sunnis! That's why Iran sent troops to Iraq to fight them.

I guess you are THAT fucking stupid! I'm done.

Alpha Mike Foxtrot!
No you are and you didn't like the fact i pointed out your stupidity.
I have Iraqi, Iranian Friends, been to the region, watch their news daily... i speak the language of the region my best friend served in iraq...maybe just maybe i know more than you white trash who's only source is FOX.

Who trained Al qaeda and supplied it in Afghanistan? The aliens? Who created a void in Iraq for ISIS to thrive? The Martians?
Havre you ever stepped a foot out of your trailer park?

how so, isn't leading about moving things forward, not asking for permission?

We did the right thing, everyone will come around, change is tough for some people.

Jerusalem is the capital of Israel, does anyone dispute this?
They certainly do. He should have added that East Jerusalem could be the capital of Palestine state... That would really get things moving.

He didn't mention it...so it's still there, but the Palestinians have to do more than whine. Isreal has given almost every concession they wanted and in some deal all their concessions, but they never find a way to finish...something tells me they don't want to...which is why we need to move forward and let them know we're not dicking around.....it's why I like Trumps take on Jerusalem and the implied threat during this UN Vote.....letting people know we scratch your back, now it's time for you to scratch ours.......

You guys in the US just don't get it.....
Did the Jews have the right in Israel/Palestine yes so does the Muslims and the Christians. The problem is the Zionists wanted more than their entitled to, and occupied Palestinian Lands, pushed them out and killed scores of them. Till now there are refugee camps of those people and Israel refuses their return because they will not only outnumber the Israelis but Also Will ask for their lands and houses back.
If you ever go to Israel you'll notice that most of Israelis are immigrants or descendants of immigrants, some are purely European/American looking.
What makes matters more complicated, Jerusalem is a sacred land for the Muslims as well.....So if the Palestinians gave up their right, 1.5 billions Muslims won't. The current state of the Islamic world plays in favor of Israel, if i was them i would settle as fast as I can. Cause things do turn around and few years down the line they might not even be offered much to be honest.

The problem is that most of the world's Muslims could give a shit about the

Palestinians who are the trash of the Muslim world.

Actually the plight of the Palestinians is always number one in Muslim outrage, always accompanied by American blind Alliance with the Israeli right wing...

wrong again. The "plight of the Palestinians" is MEANINGLESS in the
"ummah"------the issue is JOOOS OWN LAND IN THE MIDST OF LANDS
THAT MUSLIMS CLAIM AS """MUSLIM LAND""" In the vile stench of Islamic
"ideology" non muslims (MOST ESPECIALLY JOOOOOS) cannot own
MOOOOSLIM land-----ever. Learn something about their FILTH.

They certainly do. He should have added that East Jerusalem could be the capital of Palestine state... That would really get things moving.

He didn't mention it...so it's still there, but the Palestinians have to do more than whine. Isreal has given almost every concession they wanted and in some deal all their concessions, but they never find a way to finish...something tells me they don't want to...which is why we need to move forward and let them know we're not dicking around.....it's why I like Trumps take on Jerusalem and the implied threat during this UN Vote.....letting people know we scratch your back, now it's time for you to scratch ours.......

Did the Jews have the right in Israel/Palestine yes so does the Muslims and the Christians. The problem is the Zionists wanted more than their entitled to, and occupied Palestinian Lands, pushed them out and killed scores of them. Till now there are refugee camps of those people and Israel refuses their return because they will not only outnumber the Israelis but Also Will ask for their lands and houses back.
If you ever go to Israel you'll notice that most of Israelis are immigrants or descendants of immigrants, some are purely European/American looking.
What makes matters more complicated, Jerusalem is a sacred land for the Muslims as well.....So if the Palestinians gave up their right, 1.5 billions Muslims won't. The current state of the Islamic world plays in favor of Israel, if i was them i would settle as fast as I can. Cause things do turn around and few years down the line they might not even be offered much to be honest.

Actually the plight of the Palestinians is always number one in Muslim outrage, always accompanied by American blind Alliance with the Israeli right wing...

You are totally misinformed by the hate b******* and character assassination GOP propaganda machine. And God knows what else.. LOL

You are totally misinformed by the hate b******* and character assassination GOP propaganda machine. And God knows what else.. LOL

try again------"MISINFORMED" about what?-----try to be, at least, a little specific

Forum List

Back