FINALLY! A President with some balls.

Muslims have no rights whatsoever in PALESTINE-----they should be completely banned. The city called MEDINA should be handed BACK TO THE JEWS and
millions of jews FULLY COMPENSATED for lands and wealth and LIVES stolen
from them by the PIGS AND DOGS OF that which are called "Islamic lands" today. --------1.5 billion muzzie pigs and dogs have "rights" in Palestine?
You are delusional. FOR THE RECORD------I am supposed to own oil wells in
a land that is NOW A SHARIAH SHIT HOLE

well, that's a tad extreme, but Istanbul and Acre should be handed back to the Christians if we're playing the who was first game.
And the US to the natives?

yep, that's my point, it aint gonna happen, why? because people take over all the time.....the world said Israel would be where it was historically and they made it happen. Just have to deal with it.
The whole world just voided Trumps decision except few micro countries. Thr US is losing ground and fast, we shouldnt be siding with an appartheid state.
Oh no, we're losing ground with the world.....sorry man, they need us, we know it, they know it. It's time other people step up though.

as for apartheid, you have some proof? Palestine has had their chances to deal....they don't want to.......so fuck em......

Israel Violated dozens of UN resolutions, was condemned dozens of times. They killed thousands of civilians, there are millions of Palestinian refugees in Gaz and the west bank, Syria, Lebanon, Jordan, they are waiting to return to their homes. Settlements being built on top of Palestinian homes, so settlers from all over the world can come in settle.
I love this country and it's part of me , but the US is in the wrong, and we are siding with the bad guys and a bad cause, the whole world is against us on this....i hate to see the US hurt because of this, 9/11 , terrorist attacks, Afghanistan, Iraq and Syria it all stems because of the Palestinian/Israel problem....we are dragged to fight the Zionists war of expansion and preservation of an occupied territory.

Trust me i know both World very well....Americans are losing a lot by siding with an occupied force, they are going against most of the world and 1.6B Muslims. If it was a just cause i would be the first to volunteer for Israel but is not....they are in the wrong and we shouldn't follow their footsteps. The US might be mighty right now, but once it decays and China or others take over, it's gonna get ugly for Israelis.....I have so many Jewish friends that are against what Israel is doing, so are so many Israelis.

Might as well, as the U.S. is no longer in a leadership role for the free world.

how so, isn't leading about moving things forward, not asking for permission?

We did the right thing, everyone will come around, change is tough for some people.

Jerusalem is the capital of Israel, does anyone dispute this?
They certainly do. He should have added that East Jerusalem could be the capital of Palestine state... That would really get things moving.

He didn't mention it...so it's still there, but the Palestinians have to do more than whine. Isreal has given almost every concession they wanted and in some deal all their concessions, but they never find a way to finish...something tells me they don't want to...which is why we need to move forward and let them know we're not dicking around.....it's why I like Trumps take on Jerusalem and the implied threat during this UN Vote.....letting people know we scratch your back, now it's time for you to scratch ours.......

You guys in the US just don't get it.....
Did the Jews have the right in Israel/Palestine yes so does the Muslims and the Christians. The problem is the Zionists wanted more than their entitled to, and occupied Palestinian Lands, pushed them out and killed scores of them. Till now there are refugee camps of those people and Israel refuses their return because they will not only outnumber the Israelis but Also Will ask for their lands and houses back.
If you ever go to Israel you'll notice that most of Israelis are immigrants or descendants of immigrants, some are purely European/American looking.
What makes matters more complicated, Jerusalem is a sacred land for the Muslims as well.....So if the Palestinians gave up their right, 1.5 billions Muslims won't. The current state of the Islamic world plays in favor of Israel, if i was them i would settle as fast as I can. Cause things do turn around and few years down the line they might not even be offered much to be honest.

What happened to Mecca and Medina?

The problem is that most of the world's Muslims could give a shit about the Palestinians who are the trash of the Muslim world.

No they are not .....they were oppressed massacred and pushed out.....From Morocco to Indonesia its a sacred cause. The Muslim world is sick now, but can't guarantee it'll be forever.....the US took over just 70 years ago or so.....before that the US, Birtain , France they couldn't dare to navigate without the consent of the moors, the Ottomans ect.....
the wheel turns around, and the US is losing friends rapidly....we loosing grounds to other world powers and before we know it. Trump is expediting that, for the whole world to tell us in NYC to go fuck ourselves is unprecedented....They used to fight with us, facilitate our wars and take overs and so forth....without Turkey's help, the US can't do much in Syria for example. Without Morocco the US can't have a base in northern Africa and so forth.

Muslims have no rights whatsoever in PALESTINE-----they should be completely banned. The city called MEDINA should be handed BACK TO THE JEWS and
millions of jews FULLY COMPENSATED for lands and wealth and LIVES stolen
from them by the PIGS AND DOGS OF that which are called "Islamic lands" today. --------1.5 billion muzzie pigs and dogs have "rights" in Palestine?
You are delusional. FOR THE RECORD------I am supposed to own oil wells in
a land that is NOW A SHARIAH SHIT HOLE

well, that's a tad extreme, but Istanbul and Acre should be handed back to the Christians if we're playing the who was first game.

yep, that's my point, it aint gonna happen, why? because people take over all the time.....the world said Israel would be where it was historically and they made it happen. Just have to deal with it.
The whole world just voided Trumps decision except few micro countries. Thr US is losing ground and fast, we shouldnt be siding with an appartheid state.

How did they void it?

By passing a non-binding resolution asking countries not to move their embassies there?

I call the bold talk from a toothless tiger.
Even if it's insignificant for now....the world can't the foolishness of an idiot like Trump. There is a lot at stake, we will give the terrorist more munition. You guys simply don't know the importance of Jerusalem to the Muslim world. You can go ahead and say fuck the Muslim world, but that's no smart.....we are talking 25% along with Russia and China on their side on this issue and other Issue......Just look who sided with the US and Irael Micronesia, Paulua, Guatemala, Togo.....are you kidding me?

how so, isn't leading about moving things forward, not asking for permission?

We did the right thing, everyone will come around, change is tough for some people.

Jerusalem is the capital of Israel, does anyone dispute this?
They certainly do. He should have added that East Jerusalem could be the capital of Palestine state... That would really get things moving.

He didn't mention it...so it's still there, but the Palestinians have to do more than whine. Isreal has given almost every concession they wanted and in some deal all their concessions, but they never find a way to finish...something tells me they don't want to...which is why we need to move forward and let them know we're not dicking around.....it's why I like Trumps take on Jerusalem and the implied threat during this UN Vote.....letting people know we scratch your back, now it's time for you to scratch ours.......

Did the Jews have the right in Israel/Palestine yes so does the Muslims and the Christians. The problem is the Zionists wanted more than their entitled to, and occupied Palestinian Lands, pushed them out and killed scores of them. Till now there are refugee camps of those people and Israel refuses their return because they will not only outnumber the Israelis but Also Will ask for their lands and houses back.
If you ever go to Israel you'll notice that most of Israelis are immigrants or descendants of immigrants, some are purely European/American looking.
What makes matters more complicated, Jerusalem is a sacred land for the Muslims as well.....So if the Palestinians gave up their right, 1.5 billions Muslims won't. The current state of the Islamic world plays in favor of Israel, if i was them i would settle as fast as I can. Cause things do turn around and few years down the line they might not even be offered much to be honest.

The problem is that most of the world's Muslims could give a shit about the Palestinians who are the trash of the Muslim world.

No they are not .....they were oppressed massacred and pushed out.....From Morocco to Indonesia its a sacred cause. The Muslim world is sick now, but can't guarantee it'll be forever.....the US took over just 70 years ago or so.....before that the US, Birtain , France they couldn't dare to navigate without the consent of the moors, the Ottomans ect.....
the wheel turns around, and the US is losing friends rapidly....we loosing grounds to other world powers and before we know it. Trump is expediting that, for the whole world to tell us in NYC to go fuck ourselves is unprecedented....They used to fight with us, facilitate our wars and take overs and so forth....without Turkey's help, the US can't do much in Syria for example. Without Morocco the US can't have a base in northern Africa and so forth.

No, "we loosing" grounds to no one. You have a Muslim-centric view of the world, when the fact is most of your religions despises terrorism but also lacks the testicular fortitude to eradicate them yourselves. You are your kind are simply cowards.

BTW, keep working on that English. You might be fluent in another 20 years or so.

Trump does it again. He's standing up to the international community and doing what's best for America.

Trump threatens to cut aid to U.N. members over Jerusalem vote

If Trump's balls were the size of marbles, they'd still be 10X10,000 times bigger than Obama's. Finally, an actual leader of both the country and the planet who marches to his own drum, not theirs, I hope he shoves this right down the UN's feckless, spineless throats.

How did they void it?

By passing a non-binding resolution asking countries not to move their embassies there?

Even if it's insignificant for now....the world can't the foolishness of an idiot like Trump. There is a lot at stake, we will give the terrorist more munition. You guys simply don't know the importance of Jerusalem to the Muslim world. You can go ahead and say fuck the Muslim world, but that's no smart.....we are talking 25% along with Russia and China on their side on this issue and other Issue......Just look who sided with the US and Irael Micronesia, Paulua, Guatemala, Togo.....are you kidding me?

Russia and China have their own problems with radical Islamic terrorists. Are you trying to prove yet again how stupid you are?

You obviously did not read what was passed. It was a non-binding statement "asking" nations not to move their embassies to Jerusalem.

Ooooh! We are so scared the UN might hold their breath and turn blue if we do something they don't like. We pay their fucking bills! Without us, the UN does NOTHING in the world, just like they have for the past 70 years!

No, "we loosing" grounds to no one. You have a Muslim-centric view of the world, when the fact is most of your religions despises terrorism but also lacks the testicular fortitude to eradicate them yourselves. You are your kind are simply cowards.

BTW, keep working on that English. You might be fluent in another 20 years or so.

I'm actually very fluent and don't have an accent for someone who started learning at the age of 23 in 1998.....and it was my fourth language :).
Look we all know who train Bin laden and helped Al Qaeda, we also know who made Iraq a safe heaven for Isis, we also know who removed Gaddafi and let the terrorists roam free.....don't blame it on ordinary Muslims.

How did they void it?

Russia and China have their own problems with radical Islamic terrorists. Are you trying to prove yet again how stupid you are?

You obviously did not read what was passed. It was a non-binding statement "asking" nations not to move their embassies to Jerusalem.

Ooooh! We are so scared the UN might hold their breath and turn blue if we do something they don't like. We pay their fucking bills! Without us, the UN does NOTHING in the world, just like they have for the past 70 years!

That's the same UN that the US runs to asking for help and back up....we got our ass handed to us, in the Korea war, Vietnam war, Afghanistan (still),.....we are no A team here.
All your info stems from Fox news.....i fucking travel the world and i know first hand what people think of the world's issues....right now we are super unpopular and losing grounds everywhere....you wanna play deaf and be against everyone, be my guest and enlist in the army and go fight Trump's war that will come. They are already started preparing for a confrontation with N.korea. Goodluck!!!

Oh no, we're losing ground with the world.....sorry man, they need us, we know it, they know it. It's time other people step up though.

as for apartheid, you have some proof? Palestine has had their chances to deal....they don't want to.......so fuck em......

Israel Violated dozens of UN resolutions, was condemned dozens of times. They killed thousands of civilians, there are millions of Palestinian refugees in Gaz and the west bank, Syria, Lebanon, Jordan, they are waiting to return to their homes. Settlements being built on top of Palestinian homes, so settlers from all over the world can come in settle.
I love this country and it's part of me , but the US is in the wrong, and we are siding with the bad guys and a bad cause, the whole world is against us on this....i hate to see the US hurt because of this, 9/11 , terrorist attacks, Afghanistan, Iraq and Syria it all stems because of the Palestinian/Israel problem....we are dragged to fight the Zionists war of expansion and preservation of an occupied territory.

Trust me i know both World very well....Americans are losing a lot by siding with an occupied force, they are going against most of the world and 1.6B Muslims. If it was a just cause i would be the first to volunteer for Israel but is not....they are in the wrong and we shouldn't follow their footsteps. The US might be mighty right now, but once it decays and China or others take over, it's gonna get ugly for Israelis.....I have so many Jewish friends that are against what Israel is doing, so are so many Israelis.
I suppose the PLO

You PLO and

You Hezbollah and PLO worshippers crack me up. Israel is surrounded by three terrorist countries determined to wipe them off the map. Should the Jewish State just fold?

I'm actually very fluent and don't have an accent for someone who started learning at the age of 23 in 1998.....and it was my fourth language :).
Look we all know who train Bin laden and helped Al Qaeda, we also know who made Iraq a safe heaven for Isis, we also know who removed Gaddafi and let the terrorists roam free.....don't blame it on ordinary Muslims.

You told me that bullshit story before. You may be able to speak without an accent but your posts tell me that you are functionally illiterate. You write on the level of an American liberal who dropped out of middle school at the age of 18. Your punctuation is either non-existent or wrong in almost every sentence, You misuse words and cannot capitalize worth a shit. You write like a 4th grader.

I can blame whomever I choose because most Muslims (especially Shias) are too cowardly to step up and take down the Sunnis who make everyone's world miserable.

How did they void it?

That's the same UN that the US runs to asking for help and back up....we got our ass handed to us, in the Korea war, Vietnam war, Afghanistan (still),.....we are no A team here.
All your info stems from Fox news.....i fucking travel the world and i know first hand what people think of the world's issues....right now we are super unpopular and losing grounds everywhere....you wanna play deaf and be against everyone, be my guest and enlist in the army and go fight Trump's war that will come. They are already started preparing for a confrontation with N.korea. Goodluck!!!

Help? When has the UN ever helped the US with anything?

You don't have much of a memory. I too traveled the world. I have seen your Muslim shitholes in Africa and the Middle East. I can't join the army because I already did my time.

Apparently you need to take off your Islamic-centric glasses and wake the hell up! You may travel the world but you see it through your prism of "Allahu Akbar" Islam and don't see that if you don't get your shit together soon, there will be a religious world war, and you will be on the wrong side.

I don't care if we are unpopular and we are not losing ground. With our help, the Iraqis just finished off ISIS in less than a year after Obama had been toying with them for how long?

Maybe one day you will wake up and smell the espresso!

I suppose the PLO

You PLO and

You Hezbollah and PLO worshippers crack me up. Israel is surrounded by three terrorist countries determined to wipe them off the map. Should the Jewish State just fold?
I wonder why they are in conflict...they took parts of Palestine, Syria and Egypt. Brought in settlers in occupied terretories and pushed the native people out.

Anyone who thinks it takes "balls" to be a bully is sorely mistaken. Being a bully and making threats, no matter whether one follows through on them, is among the easiest things to do. What's hard is arriving at amicable win-win solutions. That is not anything thing I've seen Trump exhibit as POTUS.

You told me that bullshit story before. You may be able to speak without an accent but your posts tell me that you are functionally illiterate. You write on the level of an American liberal who dropped out of middle school at the age of 18. Your punctuation is either non-existent or wrong in almost every sentence, You misuse words and cannot capitalize worth a shit. You write like a 4th grader.

I can blame whomever I choose because most Muslims (especially Shias) are too cowardly to step up and take down the Sunnis who make everyone's world miserable.
I am sorry for not using punctuation and proper grammar. I write mostly from my cell...and i am sure you get my points. Infact i think i am mot articulate than Trump lol.

Back to the subject....
You are that ignorant about Islam? Most Muslims are Sunnis and most Sunnis fight against the likes of Isis and Al Qaeda...and since you love thr Shia's so much, i guess you wouldnt mind Iran having a nuclear bomb and hizbollah wiping out Israel then...because they are Shia's incase you didn't get thr memo old man.

I am sorry for not using punctuation and proper grammar. I write mostly from my cell...and i am sure you get my points. Infact i think i am mot articulate than Trump lol.

Back to the subject....
You are that ignorant about Islam? Most Muslims are Sunnis and most Sunnis fight against the likes of Isis and Al Qaeda...and since you love thr Shia's so much, i guess you wouldnt mind Iran having a nuclear bomb and hizbollah wiping out Israel then...because they are Shia's incase you didn't get thr memo old man.
Cell?

Well we've already sided with Israel....we have since 1947.
As for killings, since I've been following in the early 80s, I don't see Israel nearly as bad as Palestine.
And the terrorist attacks on other countries like the US is outrageous. We have done nothing to say we deserved 9/11... Fuck those guys, the Palestinians are Arabs, they have lots of choices, or they could deal for a country of their own, but they wont....they don't want the jews there....TOO FUCKING bad.....they are there and aint going anywhere

How did they void it?

ok first of all what the world thinks, doesn't mean shit.
A lot of the world thinks being a peasant in a socialist country is good....I don't, never will
The people in the world haven't gone through what we have, they basically adopt socliasm/despostim/monarchy, whatever you want to call it. They've never actually been in a real capitalist society, so they only here propaganda.....but dam if they don't want to come to this country.

People love it when we're weak and leader that make us weak (Obama), so of course they love them more.
But they respect us more now....knowing that there is a different sheriff in town, and that you cant trash us and expect us to be nice...fuck that policy. you trash us, you lose aid and who knows what else.

Forum List

Back