Finally....

Texas congressmen hope gun silencer bill finds new momentum under Trump administration | Guns | Dallas News

Don Jr is really pushing for this, it will be a great thing for the average American…
. No reason for silencers in the hands of citizens outside of the military period.
Bullshit, there's thousands of reasons why the average American that owns firearms should have access to suppressors.
And at the same time there should be no reason other than - just because they want them.

Citizens require methods of complying with EPA noise reduction policies.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

Texas congressmen hope gun silencer bill finds new momentum under Trump administration | Guns | Dallas News

Don Jr is really pushing for this, it will be a great thing for the average American…
. No reason for silencers in the hands of citizens outside of the military period.
Bullshit, there's thousands of reasons why the average American that owns firearms should have access to suppressors.
And at the same time there should be no reason other than - just because they want them.
. I Disagree.... Be careful what you ask for because you just might get it, and THEN WHAT ? You want people running around with silencers on guns ? What for ? Tell me what good use does these silencers have in our society at large ? I am against citizens having access to tactical military type body armour as well, and to armour piercing bullets. Now if properly vetted, and proper permits, certifications, background checks and schooling is completed or aquirred, and the state agree's to as well as issues liscences to citizens in order for these citizens to keep, store, and handle these things or items then so be it. None of this stuff should show up on gun show tables etc.

Suppressors will add a whole new element to already great firearm sales…:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

. I Disagree.... Be careful what you ask for because you just might get it, and THEN WHAT ? You want people running around with silencers on guns ? What for ? Tell me what good use does these silencers have in our society at large ? I am against citizens having access to tactical military type body armour as well, and to armour piercing bullets. Now if properly vetted, and proper permits, certifications, background checks and schooling is completed or aquirred, and the state agree's to as well as issues liscences to citizens in order for these citizens to keep, store, and handle these things or items then so be it. None of this stuff should show up on gun show tables etc.
I've owned suppressors and sold suppressors for many years. They don't encourage any more violence or misbehavior than any other firearm accessory. People kill people not firearms.

images

If it's meant for the military use only then it should be available only to the military.

Citizens should have access to any type of equipment that a local, state, or federal, LEO is allowed to utilize in the performance of their duties.

If the local, state, or federal, LEO's have them this type of equipment then it should be turned over to the military.

*****SMILE*****

I've owned suppressors and sold suppressors for many years. They don't encourage any more violence or misbehavior than any other firearm accessory. People kill people not firearms.
. You can't attest to what those suppressors have actually been used for in those years either can you, but as long as that money crossed that counter did it really matter to you ? I agree that people kill people you are right, but how efficiently we allow them to do so or how careless we are about it all brings about some horrific results wouldn't you agree ?

. You can't attest to what those suppressors have actually been used for in those years either can you, but as long as that money crossed that counter did it really matter to you ? I agree that people kill people you are right, but how efficiently we allow them to do so or how careless we are about it all brings about some horrific results wouldn't you agree ?
The law as it applies to suppressors right now is frivolous and wrongheaded. It will be changed…

images

If it's meant for the military use only then it should be available only to the military.

Citizens should have access to any type of equipment that a local, state, or federal, LEO is allowed to utilize in the performance of their duties.

If the local, state, or federal, LEO's have them this type of equipment then it should be turned over to the military.

*****SMILE*****

. Just need to be responsible knowing that the same weapons we want access to without restriction on, can also be available to those who you wouldn't want to have such things available to them. Just saying. Responsible ownership comes with being responsible, and not ignoring the flip side of the coin that puts you or your family at great risk. Not to say we shouldn't have access to these things, but we should make sure that it isn't easy for the wrong people to get access to these things.

images

*****SMILE*****

. Just need to be responsible knowing that the same weapons we want access to without restriction on, can also be available to those who you wouldn't want to have such things available to them. Just saying. Responsible ownership comes with being responsible, and not ignoring the flip side of the coin that puts you or your family at great risk. Not to say we shouldn't have access to these things, but we should make sure that it isn't easy for the wrong people to get access to these things.

The problem is frivolous laws actually increase violent crime, seen all across the country in urban areas… fact

Now get rid of the waiting period And the fee.... :dance::dance:

asa_edu_map_0616161.jpg
So you are an irresponsible gun owner are you ?? Because of your greed as a seller, you want a person to not go through a wait period or back ground check to get a weapon that kills ?

asa_edu_map_0616161.jpg
So you are an irresponsible gun owner are you ?? Because of your greed as a seller, you want a person to not go through a wait period or back ground check to get a weapon that kills ?
First of all firearm suppressor never chased any one down the street and killed them. That foolishness set aside, there is no reason whatsoever for any waiting period for any sort of firearm that is legal. Just like a debit or credit card it should be instantaneous which it is here in South Dakota it's called Insta-check. It takes me less than 30 seconds to run a background check on the firearm sale and it should even be less than that…

asa_edu_map_0616161.jpg
First of all firearm suppressor never chased any one down the street and killed them. That foolishness set aside, there is no reason whatsoever for any waiting period for any sort of firearm that is legal. Just like a debit or credit card it should be instantaneous which it is here in South Dakota it's called Insta-check. It takes me less than 30 seconds to run a background check on the firearm sale and it should even be less than that…
. Dillon Roof was a legal firearm purchaser also, but somehow the system failed miserably in that case. You are right that nothing is an exact science, and people are going to sneak through the cracks, but widening those cracks is a bad idea.

Forum List

Back