Fire Arms.

When the military comes to your door, demands all of your fire arms and your wife and kids are behind you...what will you do?

They would demand the firearms and they would have then carried out their orders. I'd greet them as fellow Vets and patriots and wish them a good day. They'd knock on every door in the neighborhood and finish the day without confiscating a single firearm. They'd return to their base and report that no firearms were found. Their superiors would smile and forward the report up the chain.

The message would be received by the amused brass loud and clear. Patriots won't disarm patriots.

ya know?...lol, I like THAT one even better!
No, they probably wont but foreign troops would.

Last edited:
There is historical precedent in this country of soldiers trying to disarm citizens.

The King's soldiers.

We don't have a king anymore.

CFEwOnwUsAA_fiV.jpg

This Crooked Hillary bitch is planning on circumventing the Bill of Rights via an EO if (god forbid) the stupid Moon Bats elect her President.

BREAKING: WikiLeaks Shows How Hillary Will Use Executive Order for Gun Control

Well she won't really need that if she gets more Commie judges into the Supreme Court. They will simply rule that we really don't have a Constitutional right to own firearms. Then the government can make any law they wish against us.

This Crooked Hillary bitch is planning on circumventing the Bill of Rights via an EO if (god forbid) the stupid Moon Bats elect her President.

Well she won't really need that if she gets more Commie judges into the Supreme Court. They will simply rule that we really don't have a Constitutional right to own firearms. Then the government can make any law they wish against us.

The stupid bitch already said she doesn't think the the Bill of Rights is an appropriate document for her Moon Bat world.

The stupid bitch already said she doesn't think the the Bill of Rights is an appropriate document for her Moon Bat world.

And with all the talk about what kind of judges she will choose for the Supreme Court, she never denied any of the concerns (at least to my knowledge) about the second amendment.

And with all the talk about what kind of judges she will choose for the Supreme Court, she never denied any of the concerns (at least to my knowledge) about the second amendment.

When you are a rich corrupt elitist bitch like Crooked Hillary you can hire armed bodyguards so you don't need firearms yourself.

However, the rest of us can't afford it.

Just another example of how Libtard assholes like Crooked Hillary don't give a shit about real Americans.

Her and her rich shithead Limousine Liberals can hire someone to protect them while the rest of us peons are forced to disarm and be victims.

When the military comes to your door, demands all of your fire arms and your wife and kids are behind you...what will you do?

Chances are the military would refuse any such order, but regardless, I believe a shooting war would begin long before that.

Hardly, ours is an authoritarian system.

Maybe to you.

Total military personnel is approximately 3 million. Total gun owners equal 100 million+.

If even half resisted - a conservative number under such circumstances, I believe - it would constitute an undefeatable insurgency.

And that's assuming that all, or even most soldiers, will be willing to commit treason, by making war against their own countrymen. My guess is that the vast majority would not, and those few who will would soon be put down by the rest of them.

If you're a flap handed, piss-pants leftie, you will crap yourself, hide behind your wife, and rattle off the names of every person you know who has a gun, and hope that it wins you favor.

No matter what corrupt games are played with courts and laws, the fact will remain that the criminals operating under false color of law, who are sent to rob the people of their arms, will be overwhelmingly outnumbered and outgunned by those that they are trying to rob.

Chances are the military would refuse any such order, but regardless, I believe a shooting war would begin long before that.

Maybe to you.

Total military personnel is approximately 3 million. Total gun owners equal 100 million+.

If even half resisted - a conservative number under such circumstances, I believe - it would constitute an undefeatable insurgency.

And that's assuming that all, or even most soldiers, will be willing to commit treason, by making war against their own countrymen. My guess is that the vast majority would not, and those few who will would soon be put down by the rest of them.
They have been diluting our military for decades. But the people who will take your guns will be dept. of the interior and usda *agents*. The fucking barfbags who *work* for the usfws and the blm, and recently recruited fbi losers. The self same government dependents that they've been infecting our rural communities with ever since they passed those ridiculous land use laws in the 70s, and who are now voting the commie ticket in those same communities.

Last edited:

Maybe to you.

They have been diluting our military for decades. But the people who will take your guns will be dept. of the interior and usda *agents*. The fucking barfbags who *work* for the usfws and the blm, and recently recruited fbi losers. The self same government dependents that they've been infecting our rural communities with ever since they passed those ridiculous land use laws in the 70s, and who are now voting the commie ticket in those same communities.

tin-foil-hat-woman.jpg

Forum List

Back