Fire Arms.

When the military comes to your door, demands all of your fire arms and your wife and kids are behind you...what will you do?
If you're a flap handed, piss-pants leftie, you will crap yourself, hide behind your wife, and rattle off the names of every person you know who has a gun, and hope that it wins you favor.

So ya wrote off about half of your fellow citizens and ya still think you're gonna prevail, very sharp. It's that partisanshithead thinking that the system counts upon to keep the masses too divided to ever mount any real threat to power.

Wasn't Obama supposed to take all the guns? What happened?
We bought more guns......

And he never went near any of them, rube.
Because we bought more guns, fascist.....

Bwa ha ha ha ha, yeah, sure mac, And who "won", who benefited?
America.....for now....

Gun dealers. You already lost the other thing son. You've been enlsaved to a political and economic system, and all the while you made a graven image of your gun.

When the military comes to your door, demands all of your fire arms and your wife and kids are behind you...what will you do?
If you're a flap handed, piss-pants leftie, you will crap yourself, hide behind your wife, and rattle off the names of every person you know who has a gun, and hope that it wins you favor.

So ya wrote off about half of your fellow citizens and ya still think you're gonna prevail, very sharp. It's that partisanshithead thinking that the system counts upon to keep the masses too divided to ever mount any real threat to power.
I write off all culls and offal. I look forward to their removal from the earth.

I write off all culls and offal. I look forward to their removal from the earth.

I didn't really expect any humanity to be alive in there.

I see disgusting traitors, baby killers and soulless pigs. They have no value and they are the threat to humanity and as such need to be dispatched.

I see disgusting traitors, baby killers and soulless pigs. They have no value and they are the threat to humanity and as such need to be dispatched.

Best a luck with that shoog.

Thank you. Luck has nothing to do with it ;)

I know, that's why all it'll ever amount to is some quarter wit rabid frothy mouthed fringer posting stupid shit anonymously on a message board.

I know, that's why all it'll ever amount to is some quarter wit rabid frothy mouthed fringer posting stupid shit anonymously on a message board.

:D Don't cry there commie. I'm sure you'll find a woman or child to hide behind.

:D Don't cry there commie. I'm sure you'll find a woman or child to hide behind.

That's enough kiddie stuff for me love, have a nice day.

That's enough kiddie stuff for me love, have a nice day.

bye commie. Go troll twitter and pretend to be a whole bunch of people who hate ranchers and Trump.

Forum List

Back