#FireKushner takes over twitter

The day Trump fires Ivanka's husband??? Over Bannon? That's some funny shit right there. :lmao::lmao::lmao:
Figuring Trump listened to a literal PUSSY over reason I would have to agree with you. You would think Trump would realize pissing off his core supporters AND a media empire giant in Bannon would HARM his 2020 chances but his decision to strike Syria shows me he is NOT in control his jewess whore daughter is.

Kushner is an Israeli firster. He needs to go!

I just did some quick Googling and tried to ascertain where the jewish privilege started. For example, nobody without significant connections to outside money can afford to buy and sell buildings while attending college as Jared Kushner did. Apparently Joseph Kushner his grandfather came to the USA with nothing...nothing but massive loans from Israel to purchase real estate? He quickly purchased 4,000 apartment units. Impossible for someone without massive loans or maybe grants from a foreign government. Rachel "Blinky" Maddow should demand the tax returns to see how that was financed. But maybe it was Israel and why the Kushners are Zionist Firsters.

Either way, Jared was loyal to The Donald throughout and IMO he will stay.

The day Trump fires Ivanka's husband??? Over Bannon? That's some funny shit right there. :lmao::lmao::lmao:
Figuring Trump listened to a literal PUSSY over reason I would have to agree with you. You would think Trump would realize pissing off his core supporters AND a media empire giant in Bannon would HARM his 2020 chances but his decision to strike Syria shows me he is NOT in control his jewess whore daughter is.

No, like you are demonstrating right here... Trump is pissing off his racist supporters that supported Bannon and Breitbart.

No, like you are demonstrating right here... Trump is pissing off his racist supporters that supported Bannon and Breitbart.
And we see why Trump won and Clinton lost. You tards think HALF of Trump's supporters were waccccccissssstttttssss. Keep dreaming snowflake.

And we see why Trump won and Clinton lost. You tards think HALF of Trump's supporters were waccccccissssstttttssss. Keep dreaming snowflake.

I don't have to dream, you've proven my point in this thread.

Yep I represent 50% of Trumps voters....LMAO....keep showing that you are an incompetent moron.

Yep I represent 50% of Trumps voters....LMAO....keep showing that you are an incompetent moron.

Bannon called Kushner a "cuck." Do you know what that means? He basically called Ivanka a tramp. You think Donald is gonna be cool with that? Bannon is either REALLY stupid, which is a common element of a racist idiot, or he thinks Donald is his bitch. Well Bannon lost his position on the NSC... so you tell me, how influential is Bannon now?

Sorry to tell you, but long before now Bannon was called a racist, and he posted racist shit on Breitbart. Now you racist are coming out of the woodwork calling out Kushner because he is a Jew. and you tell me I'm a moron. :laugh2:

Bannon called Kushner a "cuck." Do you know what that means? He basically called Ivanka a tramp. You think Donald is gonna be cool with that? Bannon is either REALLY stupid, which is a common element of a racist idiot, or he thinks Donald is his bitch. Well Bannon lost his position on the NSC... so you tell me, how influential is Bannon now?

Sorry to tell you, but long before now Bannon was called a racist, and he posted racist shit on Breitbart. Now you racist are coming out of the woodwork calling out Kushner because he is a Jew. and you tell me I'm a moron. :laugh2:
Bannon has attended every NSC meeting and is still advising Trump. Bannon is an America first Nationalist populist. He is purely patriotic. The Jew and their treachery must be exposed. The Jew is not a friend of America. Kushner is not a friend of America. He is an Israeli firster.

Forum List

Back