First Family accepts delivery of Christmas tree

yep. A LOT of ODS :tinfoil: going around

Eat your hearts out, Obama haters..........

article-1336470-0C403AE9000005DC-278_634x419.jpg

Yes, we notice the poverty, the hardship these people put us through every day, the way we can't afford what we used to afford thanks to them, yet we can find time to appreciate just how rich and well taken care of they are in these photo-ops.

Just puts my heart all a flutter.

Really? Last I heard it was around 37%.

54 or more percent disapprove of him is what I was talking about

Big deal......most of that is the result of all the GOP lying and fear mongering regarding Obamacare......let's wait a while, when Obamacare proves to be everything good that the GOP said it wasn't, and people start realizing that the GOP was just lying to them...let's see who's going to be at the bottom of the pile....:lol::lol:

/2013/12/01/david-plouffe-obamas-approval-ratings-will-recover/

obama has been proven a liar. You can stop being a sock for him.

Yes, we notice the poverty, the hardship these people put us through every day, the way we can't afford what we used to afford thanks to them, yet we can find time to appreciate just how rich and well taken care of they are in these photo-ops.

So sorry you are experiencing poverty and hardships, that you can't afford a new Lexus every year......:lol: But, er, we take good care of our Presidents.....whether they are Bush, Clinton, Ford or Eisenhower......they all do well - so put your heart at rest.

54 or more percent disapprove of him is what I was talking about

Big deal......most of that is the result of all the GOP lying and fear mongering regarding Obamacare......let's wait a while, when Obamacare proves to be everything good that the GOP said it wasn't, and people start realizing that the GOP was just lying to them...let's see who's going to be at the bottom of the pile....:lol::lol:

/2013/12/01/david-plouffe-obamas-approval-ratings-will-recover/

obama has been proven a liar. You can stop being a sock for him.

You don't even know the definition of "liar" or you wouldn't be singing Bush's praises....you can stop being a sock for the GOP, they probably don't care about you, if you're not one of the 1%......:lol::lol:

Stop whining and get a better job. Up your skills or take on 2 jobs if necessary. Youre just bitter because you failed to prepare.

Last edited:

Stop whining and get a better job. Up your skills or take on 2 jobs if necessary. Youre just bitter because you failed to prepare.
I'm only doing this well because I did prepare.

BTW........

http://images.cryhavok.org/d/23303-1/You_re+a+****.gif

I'm only doing this well because I did prepare.

BTW........

http://images.cryhavok.org/d/23303-1/You_re+a+****.gif

Us? Were you being dramatic or lying or both?

[

Big deal......]

Ah, very effective approach...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AR3XTOjZPfg]SHOCK! Hillary Clinton argues - What difference, at this point, does it make about how it happened? - YouTube[/ame]

stop being a Bush II fluffer mudwhistle

Bush: Holding three jobs "Uniquely American"
THE PRESIDENT (Bush II): You work three jobs?

MS. MORNIN: Three jobs, yes.

THE PRESIDENT: Uniquely American, isn't it? I mean, that is fantastic that you're doing that. (Applause.) Get any sleep? (Laughter.)

Bush?

When did I mention Bush?

Besides, coming from an Obama-fluffer that sort of rings a bit on the hollow side, don't you think?????

Yeah all those people who can't afford to celebrate the holidays bitching. How pathetic.

Do you really think that the only way to 'celebrate the holidays' is by spending money? To me that is a view that really deserves to be called 'pathetic'.

No you complaining about something I didn't say is pathetic. Ya know some people make so little and thus can't afford to take a special day off much less hand pick a holiday. So yes it does cost money to even be together. And thanks to Obammy their taxes are about to go up. I hope he enjoyed his fucking pie.

Strange, Obama didn't even celebrate Christmas before he went into the White House and what about the picture he had covered up of Jesus when he spoke at that college in the South. He has not got me fooled one bit. Obama tries to make himself look good sometimes to the American people like we are so stupid we don't know any better.

Forum List

Back