First Lady Birther Issue For Trump

Liminal

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2015
As Americans we can't possibly tolerate having a foreign born First Lady.......calls into question Donald Trump's true loyalties.

Why not? She ain't the POTUS.
Obviously we can't have foreigners so close to the reins of power. I believe Donald Trump may present a serious security risk to this nation, he should consider himself disqualified to hold high office.

She is the greatest woman on earth. Hillary looks like ricky ricardo in drag.

As Americans we can't possibly tolerate having a foreign born First Lady.......calls into question Donald Trump's true loyalties.

He'll divorce her after another year, year and a half. Maybe he'll pick up an American trophy wife after that.

Amazing how Trump has the left and the right quaking in their boots

-Geaux

You really should research your topic.

John Kerry's wife was foreign born.....and John Quincy Adams wife was British.

Oh, and Obama's senior adviser, Valarie Jarrett was born in Iran....although she had parents that were US citizens. She has loyalties to Iran and could be the reason that we have flipped sides and sided with Iran against Saudi Arabia.

So I think you should have researched your subject better.

Last edited:

He'll divorce her after another year, year and a half. Maybe he'll pick up an American trophy wife after that.

Good for him!! Everyone loves Trump!!
No one even likes Trump.....some people just like how he sounds. By the way......why do you dummies like a man who constantly yammers like a petulant teenage girl?

You really should research your topic.

John Kerry's wife was foreign born.....and John Quincy Adams wife was British.
I wouldn't vote for Kerry either, and I doubt I'll get the chance to vote for Adams.

Mrs Trump will be the first still-doable first lady since Jacquelyn Kennedy.

And you can read all about it on Donald Trump's Facebook Page too. I'll bet you dummies didn't know Donald and I were Facebook friends.....did you dummies.
Donald J. Trump

She is only doing a job that other Americans don't want to do. Typical immigrant.

:lol:

She is only doing a job that other Americans don't want to do. Typical immigrant.

:lol:
He'd have to hire someone, maybe just not a Muslim or a Mexican........or whoever else Trump instructs his loyal followers to hate this week.

Does he get PC points for marrying a Slav, or is that only for blacks and Mexicans?

That's nothing. Their other frontrunner spent his entire life as a Canadian citizen, and the circumstances of his birth and who his parents are is seriously in question.

Forum List

Back