🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Five Cops charged for shooting 15 year old armed robbery suspect.

SavannahMann

Platinum Member
Nov 16, 2016
Five Oklahoma City Police Officers have been charged with First Degree Manslaughter. If convicted they face life in prison.

Now I think we can thank BLM for this. As little as five years ago these cops would never have been charged.

I hope the cops hang for it.

If someone is committing Armed Robberies, taking return fire is part of the hazard ,no? Even if someone is 15 , they chance of being clipped by a cop, the victim or do-gooding passerby is always there.

Personally, if I was on the jury I'd say "tough shit" and vote for Innocence based on the limited information available here

From a site without an ad blocker:

"Rodriguez can be seen lifting his shirt, taking the gun out of his waistband and holding it out by its extended magazine. "Oh, don't do that," one officer said. Rodriguez has his right hand raised as he bends forward and drops the gun from two fingers.

He then can be seen lowering his hands and reaching toward a back pocket as he is being told to get down."

5 Oklahoma City officers charged with first-degree manslaughter in fatal shooting of teen who dropped gun (yahoo.com)

he drops the visible gun, and reaches for his back pocket?

Why?

Five Oklahoma City Police Officers have been charged with First Degree Manslaughter. If convicted they face life in prison.

Now I think we can thank BLM for this. As little as five years ago these cops would never have been charged.
When cops say show us your hands, it's not a suggestion. If you're going to commit armed robbery, you'd damned well better know the rules even if you are only 15.

It is a point of interest how this massive fire is so often unleashed by police departments. This is military-like response to a situation that often involves only one individual who is not shooting or even confirmed to be armed. Tactics have to be re-evaluated. This isn't Iraq, Vietnam or any battle zone. They are dealing with people who are probably American citizens and they are definitely putting many other such persons in jeopardy with this kind of action.

They were just doing their job
So was the cop at the capital.

The cop at the capitol shot an UNARMED military heroine who was accused of allegedly breaking a window.

Hardly the same as armed robbery by a juvenile delinquent.
She should have stayed home taking care of her kids, just like the juvi should have been home taking care of his future.

It is a point of interest how this massive fire is so often unleashed by police departments. This is military-like response to a situation that often involves only one individual who is not shooting or even confirmed to be armed. Tactics have to be re-evaluated. This isn't Iraq, Vietnam or any battle zone. They are dealing with people who are probably American citizens and they are definitely putting many other such persons in jeopardy with this kind of action.
When cops got a license to kill they have not cared who they have used it against. Soldiers in the military come under more scrutiny than the cops on the streets.

This says to me that either the police are not being properly trained or they are hiring people incapable of being trained.

Police officers are trained not to take any shit, and to shoot to kill if they are being threatened. Sounds like they learned their lessons well.

That's why they shoot people no questions asked if they are threatening.

They were just doing their job
So was the cop at the capital.

The cop at the capitol shot an UNARMED military heroine who was accused of allegedly breaking a window.

Hardly the same as armed robbery by a juvenile delinquent.
She should have stayed home taking care of her kids, just like the juvi should have been home taking care of his future.

So, in your view, no one has the Right to protest if they have Disdain for Sleepy Joe?

Cool.

Just the the USSR, you don't know how lucky you are.

Forum List

Back