Five years of President Obama

Yes.

You do have a President you absolutely hate.

But sorry. He was elected.

Wait until 2016. You'll have another shot at it.

so that means we should just roll over and accept you all's made up record of his?
You want to see hate, go to any Palin thread...

You just made a huge ass of yourself,where did I mention Obmma,ALL OF DC IS BROKEN YOU PINHEAD,nether party is your friend.

I think you got the wrong person dear..

The GOP caused the economic collapse? You really don't have a clue about what caused the economic collapse. You only repeat your Party's propaganda.

Shrub had a republican congress and senate when he deregulated the real estate banks that made all those bad loans. He and the cons also wasted $3 trillion on the Iraq invasion, and another $3 trillion on tax welfare for the rich. THAT IS WHY OBAMA BECAME POTUS. Not propaganda, fact.

That's not what happened.

Banks were "deregulated" during the Clinton administration.

Gramm?Leach?Bliley Act - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This effectively removed the partition between Savings Banks and Financial institutions. After that, you see many of them merging.

That didn't really kick into high gear until "smarties" like John Thain came up with a scheme using mortgage backed securities and insurance companies like AIG.

What Bush did was starved regulators of resources. He also missed an opportunity to reverse this nonsense when Arthur Anderson and Enron went under.

So congress had no ability to stop it? The president could do it by executive order?

don't know much about how the govt works do you, shallow?

Yes.

You do have a President you absolutely hate.

But sorry. He was elected.

Wait until 2016. You'll have another shot at it.

so that means we should just roll over and accept you all's made up record of his?

You just made a huge ass of yourself,where did I mention Obmma,ALL OF DC IS BROKEN YOU PINHEAD,nether party is your friend.

Eyah..I'm not buying your snake oil, buddy.

Find another rube.

Shrub had a republican congress and senate when he deregulated the real estate banks that made all those bad loans. He and the cons also wasted $3 trillion on the Iraq invasion, and another $3 trillion on tax welfare for the rich. THAT IS WHY OBAMA BECAME POTUS. Not propaganda, fact.

This effectively removed the partition between Savings Banks and Financial institutions. After that, you see many of them merging.

That didn't really kick into high gear until "smarties" like John Thain came up with a scheme using mortgage backed securities and insurance companies like AIG.

What Bush did was starved regulators of resources. He also missed an opportunity to reverse this nonsense when Arthur Anderson and Enron went under.

So congress had no ability to stop it? The president could do it by executive order?

don't know much about how the govt works do you, shallow?

Stop what?

Many of them didn't know what was going on.

Many of them were in the pockets of the people pulling this shit.

Which is why it's extremely important to have well funded and non partial regulators in SEC.

Find another rube.

Well good for you,don't buy something I am not selling.

Let me guess you think that 1 party has it all together and can do no wrong right??

Its like dealing with my yellow Lab,doesn't matter what you say to him,as long as it sounds good,he gets all excited,over nothing.

The GOP caused the economic collapse? You really don't have a clue about what caused the economic collapse. You only repeat your Party's propaganda.

As if Bush could tell the chairmen of the banking committees to do their jobs. Barney Frank and Chris Dodd.

Wall Street and Main Street are not the same things. And secondly is unemployment is so low and the GDP are so high and the economy is all fixed why have food stamp recipients just doubled under is reign, and why has he added 7 trillion to the debt? I know I'll wait til hell freezes over for answers.

1780720_10152232838089255_1941562191_n.jpg

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Can anyone counter this with FACTS?

No?

Didn't think so.

`

ok we all know the rich got richer

what is the real unemployment number when you count the number of people who aren't bothering to look anymore? fact is there are less jobs so unemployment couldn't have dropped unless people died or moved out of the country

You can thank the republicans for austerity on the deficit. but lets not forget the national debt grew $7,500,000,000,000 in obamas first five years. and what do we have in return for it?

47% of the population on entitlements. when someone else is paying your way, why shouldn't you be confident.

Wall Street and Main Street are not the same things. And secondly is unemployment is so low and the GDP are so high and the economy is all fixed why have food stamp recipients just doubled under is reign, and why has he added 7 trillion to the debt? I know I'll wait til hell freezes over for answers.

That's Bush's fault.....

Find another rube.

Let me guess you think that 1 party has it all together and can do no wrong right??

Its like dealing with my yellow Lab,doesn't matter what you say to him,as long as it sounds good,he gets all excited,over nothing.

And loves eating shit too!!!

Osama bin Laden= dead

Stock Market= all-time highs

Al Qaeda= almost useless paper tiger

thanks Obama. :)

4 dead in Benghazi,
300 plus dead due to Fast and Furious including Bryan Terry and ICE agent
Al Qaeda is not gone in fact it is growing in Syria and their flag is flying in Iraq
Stock market is up due to printing useless dollars to keep the inflation lower . IT will crack sometime!!

Yes, Thank you Obama ( sarcasm)

Osama bin Laden= dead

Stock Market= all-time highs

Al Qaeda= almost useless paper tiger

thanks Obama. :)

4 dead in Benghazi,
300 plus dead due to Fast and Furious including Bryan Terry and ICE agent
Al Qaeda is not gone in fact it is growing in Syria and their flag is flying in Iraq
Stock market is up due to printing useless dollars to keep the inflation lower . IT will crack sometime!!

Yes, Thank you Obama ( sarcasm)

You can't prove any of that.

So what if we were wrong. Our wrongness was completely validated.

Find another rube.

Mostly those little snickers bars out of the cat box,a shit smile buts he is smiling

Mostly those little snickers bars out of the cat box,a shit smile buts he is smiling

Almond Roca for dogs.

Find another rube.

Well no..I am not delusional.

It's just that one party is center very slightly left.

The other has gone batshit crazy right.

And I have no idea why anyone wants to deal with them until they come to terms with that and purge the idiots.

We cannot have a functioning government populated with people that hate the government.

Find another rube.

Well no..I am not delusional.

It's just that one party is center very slightly left.

The other has gone batshit crazy right.

And I have no idea why anyone wants to deal with them until they come to terms with that and purge the idiots.

We cannot have a functioning government populated with people that hate the government.

You can't even be honest with yourself can you??!!!

Forum List

Back