Florida allows teens to buy an AR 15 , no gun license needed.

It’s a limitations to vote . If I show up wh no license to the polling place and turned away, I’ve been denied my legit vote .
No. They are protecting the rights of voters by making sure those who do not have the right to vote can't come and illegally cancel out legal votes.

Prove you have the right to vote and you are in.

That's not a license.

Florida barley has any laws at all !

Gun laws in Florida - Wikipedia

At first I wondered how Cruz was approved for a license. Turns out ya don’t need one ! You can get An AR , but have to wait till 21 for a handgun . With little restrictions.

And the cons there blame the sheriff and fbi for failing . What legal tools does Florida supply that they can use to stop nuts and criminals from packing ?
Why do we need a license to exercise a constitutional right?

Should we license the press/media?

Press aren’t licensed at all? Ever hear if press passes ? We also have libel laws .

All rights have some limits : regulation.
Then they aren't rights, they are privileges.

Then any weapon falls under the 2nd ? If it’s limitless . You could own military grade machine gun weapons ? Surface to air missle ?

Should be able to.

Egregious failure. There's also the 97% black "State authorities" that dropped the ball, and then you can add the Fed FBI for a Trifecta of FAIL.

To anyone in FL: How many white state FEMA workers did you see?

Granted, all the ones I dealt with were cool, and definitely FL raised, but how many white? For me? Zero.

There's a segregation problem in the FL state employee dept.

FEMA are not state employees.

You're right, but there's a state disaster management something as well.

By the way, are any Republicans in FEMA?

https://www.fema.gov/media-library-...a7c2433696894519548e73597700/FEMAOrgChart.pdf

Did you get a good deal?

Good deal on what?

Your damage.

Only damage I had was a few small limbs. Took them forever to come pick it up.

Meanwhile, I got like 20 free dumps for other peoples stuff, so yeah, I got a good deal. :banana:

Not really . Travesty is 17 kids being gunned down.
Well, law enforcement is useless, so we all better arm ourselves.
28277397_570004260035036_8039536501635587470_n.jpg

At first I wondered how Cruz was approved for a license. Turns out ya don’t need one ! You can get An AR , but have to wait till 21 for a handgun . With little restrictions.

And the cons there blame the sheriff and fbi for failing . What legal tools does Florida supply that they can use to stop nuts and criminals from packing ?

Press aren’t licensed at all? Ever hear if press passes ? We also have libel laws .

Then any weapon falls under the 2nd ? If it’s limitless . You could own military grade machine gun weapons ? Surface to air missle ?

Now you're catching on! :113:

I’d respect you being all in . ( I assume this is sarcasm)

For right wingers, the NRA and their funders, the gun manufacturers, EVERY teenager should have an AR-15........maybe those weapons help with the acne problems?
/——-/ For left wingers every jr high school should have a planned parenthood abortion mill in the schools nurses office.

The P.R.O.M.I.S.E program employed in Broward County Public Schools is more directly responsible for the 17 deaths than the gun, the NRA, or President Trump.

PROMISE was one of 0bama’s pet projects.

Now you're catching on! :113:

I’d respect you being all in . ( I assume this is sarcasm)

Never assume.

For right wingers, the NRA and their funders, the gun manufacturers, EVERY teenager should have an AR-15........maybe those weapons help with the acne problems?
/——-/ For left wingers every jr high school should have a planned parenthood abortion mill in the schools nurses office.

I’d be cool with that . Nothing ruins a teens future more than having a kid .

The P.R.O.M.I.S.E program employed in Broward County Public Schools is more directly responsible for the 17 deaths than the gun, the NRA, or President Trump.

Explain how ? What would’ve been any different without the Program?

Yes, folks are really this ignorant.

Why would you need a license to own a gun, I've had guns for more than 50 years and never had a license to own one. Only commie assed states require than kind of shit. How about we require you to get a license to vote.

To make sure you can safely handle it and to
Make sure you ain’t a danger .

Just like a drivers license .

My dad taught be that since I could walk, no need for government.

Look it up but here’s a synopsis:

Before the PROMISE program, Brevard County Public Schools led the nation in what the left liked to call the high school to jail pipeline. PROMISE was brought in to stop that. Instead of reporting troubled and troubling students to law enforcement, schools were encouraged to use intervention techniques instead. If and when a student was then reported to law enforcement, they were then encouraged to use more interventions and not send these students into the judicial system. In other words, don’t report kids to the police and then if you do, then the police don’t arrest them.

What would have been different if they had not had PROMISE? Cruz would have had an arrest record.

Look it up but here’s a synopsis:

Before the PROMISE program, Brevard County Public Schools led the nation in what the left liked to call the high school to jail pipeline. PROMISE was brought in to stop that. Instead of reporting troubled and troubling students to law enforcement, schools were encouraged to use intervention techniques instead. If and when a student was then reported to law enforcement, they were then encouraged to use more interventions and not send these students into the judicial system. In other words, don’t report kids to the police and then if you do, then the police don’t arrest them.

Yeah . For petty MISDEMEANORS , which wouldn’t show on Fed background checks . Plus , he was a minor . Still wouldn’t show up with the Feds.

Florida law doesn’t have a catch for that . Unlike other states .

Blaming obama but not the nra . That’s rich .

A grandmother looked into her grandson's journal not long after this event and noticed he wrote he intended to shoot up a school. She turned him in. The cops responded. He was arrested. No shooting occurred.

In Parkland, Fl neighbors reported him, Social workers visited him, the Sheriff / Deputies were called over 40 times on him, and the FBI was informed but couldn't take time away from their Trump Witch Hunt to do anything - 17 kids died. Kids were gunned down while Deputies remained outside as ordered to do.

(Imagine if instead of Parkland, Fl this shooting had happened in Baltimore or Chicago...all the warnings were given, the cops fail / refuse to do anything, the FBI does nothing, and white cops stand outside as ordered while black kids are gunned down. There would be rioting, looting, burning, destruction of property, calls for the cops to be arrested / charged, etc...)

Forum List

Back