florida blocks african studies

You're correct in the 50s and 60s, but the RepubliKlans took it over in the 80s.
1750s to 1960s?? Rubbish on the 80s!!!!! The disgusting racists just went into the DemoKKKrat Underground!! Their policies have nearly destroyed the Black "Community"; Republican Blacks think for themselves!!! Maybe that's too hard for you?

Greg

1750s to 1960s?? Rubbish on the 80s!!!!! The disgusting racists just went into the DemoKKKrat Underground!! Their policies have nearly destroyed the Black "Community"; Republican Blacks think for themselves!!! Maybe that's too hard for you?

Greg
Republican blacks think for themselves. That has to be the dumbest statement ever, how can they think for themselves when they are a member of a party that works against black folks.

Republican blacks think for themselves. That has to be the dumbest statement ever, how can they think for themselves when they are a member of a party that works against black folks.
Give one example of how Republicans work against black people.

Just Wow. I'm a cracker, and it was a smart black Republican that convinced me to switch parties from Democrat to Republican.

That ain't no bullshit. At all. Show me a Democrat black man smarter than a Republican black man.

I don't think you can do it! :funnyface:

Black people did better when Trump was president than any time in the previous 40 years. Trump's not a racist, he knows blacks are the main "other" Americans and he did good things in New York for them. The next nonwhite people are Latinos. They're heavily into America too, and then there's Asians. Then American Indians.
TL; DR?

Show me a black Democrat smarter than a black Republican. I bet you can't, dammit!

Last edited:
We should not only tell the entire thruth . We should explain why systematic white supremacy left this stinking pile of unresolved shit for us to deal with.
All of the european immigrant groups disliked each other and there was no such term in the lexicon until jew supremacists made it up.

The last thing we need to be teaching our kids is Negrology.

Reading. Writing, Science and Arithmetic are the the real subjects the kids need to be learning.

Kudos to DeSantis for understanding that. Moral Clarity.

Superbadbrutha

Who he pretends to be......
Emmanuel-Acho-v4.jpg

Who he REALLY is.....
iu

As if that didn't have a fuckton of antisemitism attached. :oops:
As if Cultural Marxism, created by Jews, doesn't have a fuckton of antiwhite attached. All they did was take out Capitalist insert White, then take Worker and insert Black/minority. And these fuckers didn't even live in the USA. They brought it here.

Give one example of how Republicans work against black people.
Voting against John Lewis Voting Act
Just Wow. I'm a cracker, and it was a smart black Republican that convinced me to switch parties from Democrat to Republican.
That ain't no bullshit. At all. Show me a Democrat black man smarter than a Republican black man.
I bet he was a boot licker. Any black man that isn't a Republican.
I don't think you can do it! :funnyface:
I just did. :fu:
Black people did better when Trump was president than any time in the previous 40 years.
Bullshit, I guess you are going to keep repeating that lie hoping black folks will believe it.
Trump's not a racist, he knows blacks are the main "other" Americans and he did good things in New York for them.
You mean like not renting them apartments in which the Gov't sued him or not wanting black folks counting his money or calling black mothers bitches.
The next nonwhite people are Latinos. They're heavily into America too, and then there's Asians. Then American Indians.
TL; DR?

Show me a black Democrat smarter than a black Republican. I bet you can't, dammit!
You mean show you a black Democrat that is not a boot licker like a black republican.

Voting against John Lewis Voting Act

I bet he was a boot licker. Any black man that isn't a Republican.

I just did. :fu:

Bullshit, I guess you are going to keep repeating that lie hoping black folks will believe it.

You mean like not renting them apartments in which the Gov't sued him or not wanting black folks counting his money or calling black mothers bitches.

You mean show you a black Democrat that is not a boot licker like a black republican.
Okay, after that nothing but a shit talking post, the black Democrat who is smarter than any black Republican is who?

John Lewis? That guy ..his IQ is less than 100. I'd bet on that.
John Lewis voting act that disenfranchises all Americans? You need a cactus enema.

Forum List

Back