Florida Gov Signs Law Requiring Students, Faculty To Have Political Beliefs Surveyed

I see no reason for anyone to tell the truth when questioned about their beliefs. I think the best course of action is to make a mockery of this attempt to limit freedom of speech and expression.

Just like trying to limit voting, now they are trying to limit freedom of expression. The GOP is the Big Brother we heard about from George Orwell.

The king of Pander Gras is at it again.
There is no topic in any universe on which Ron DuhDumbAss will not pander to his idiots.

Look. Another leftists has come to fight against diversity. Surprising. :rolleyes:
What does forcing people to reveal their political ideologies so they can be monitored by the government for "undesirable" behavior like term papers and debate classes have to do with diversity?

Man. Is there any actual Conservative ideal that you tiny minded morons still follow?

1624585131770.png

The king of Pander Gras is at it again.
There is no topic in any universe on which Ron DuhDumbAss will not pander to his idiots.

Look. Another leftists has come to fight against diversity. Surprising. :rolleyes:
What does forcing people to reveal their political ideologies so they can be monitored by the government for "undesirable" behavior like term papers and debate classes have to do with diversity?

Man. Is there any actual Conservative ideal that you tiny minded morons still follow?

View attachment 505191
Try being a conservative in Hollywood, see how far you get.

I see no reason for anyone to tell the truth when questioned about their beliefs. I think the best course of action is to make a mockery of this attempt to limit freedom of speech and expression.

Just like trying to limit voting, now they are trying to limit freedom of expression. The GOP is the Big Brother we heard about from George Orwell.

Y’THINK?

1624585598586.png

Actually it is the schools who are being monitored, to make sure they are not discriminating against certain political beliefs.

You would think it sounds like a "slippery slope" because it would mean your fellow Leftist/Democratic brainwashers would be quickly found out and there would be something tangible (proof-wise) for the state to finally go after them for indoctrinating.

You've also purposely ignored the part of the article that says it's to support "intellectual diversity" - that would mean a few teachers and campuses would have to answer to the state for importing their beliefs on them at the expense of alternative theories, diversity, debate, free speech etc - which is the very premise that College's and Universities were meant to be founded on.

Something like this is long overdue. Drain the swamp.

Apparently you glossed over the BOLD paragraph in the OP.
No I never. I read it and agreed with it.

Critical Race Theory isn't akin to fairness and proper diversity - it's a tool of the brainwashing process.

Removing it ensures more diversity and fairness.

Just what is critical race theory anyway?

Critical race theory is an academic concept that is more than 40 years old. The core idea is that racism is a social construct, and that it is not merely the product of individual bias or prejudice, but also something embedded in legal systems and policies.

Racism is definitely embedded in legal systems and policies. DeSantis is further proof of that fact.

Critical race theory is a graduate level college course ONLY for those who are going to law school to get a degree in law.

It has never been taught in K-12. Nor has it been taught in any other college program other than law school.

The far right is lying to everyone.

They still don’t know what CRT even IS.

Guess they kinda wore out Dr Suess, Monsieur Potato Head and Cancel Culture.

MUST HAVE BOGEYMAN (even the ones that don’t exist ;-)

View attachment 505165

Gov. Ron DeSantis (R) suggested that the state’s public universities and colleges may face financial repercussions depending on the survey results.

Florida’s governor has signed legislation that will require public colleges and universities to annually survey their students and staff about their beliefs and viewpoints in order to support “intellectual diversity,” while hinting that the schools could face financial penalties depending on the survey results.

The goal of House Bill 233, which was signed by Gov. Ron DeSantis (R) on Tuesday, is “to ensure” that students are presented “diverse idea and opinion, including those that they may disagree with or find uncomfortable,” according to its language.

DeSantis said the state’s institutes of higher learning have largely become “intellectually repressive environments” and that these surveys will help to change that.

This new law, which goes into effect on July 1, follows DeSantis earlier this month banning K-12 public schools from featuring specific lessons and discussions related to racism. These include educational lessons and discussions on the concept of critical race theory, which examines systemic racism in American institutions and policies, as well as on “The 1619 Project,” which is a New York Times initiative that reexamines the legacy of slavery in the United States.

Texas
also last month passed a bill that effectively bans public school teachers from talking about racism, white supremacy or current news events.

"Have political beliefs surveyed"? Sounds like a slippery slope to me! In fact - it sounds racist to me - and autocratic! We need smarter students - not dumber students! What do you think?
I think its a good idea. In the interest of diversity 50% of liberal professors should be fired and replaced by good decent people
Agreed, let Betsy DeVos teach all those college classes! :laughing0301:

View attachment 505165

Gov. Ron DeSantis (R) suggested that the state’s public universities and colleges may face financial repercussions depending on the survey results.

Florida’s governor has signed legislation that will require public colleges and universities to annually survey their students and staff about their beliefs and viewpoints in order to support “intellectual diversity,” while hinting that the schools could face financial penalties depending on the survey results.

The goal of House Bill 233, which was signed by Gov. Ron DeSantis (R) on Tuesday, is “to ensure” that students are presented “diverse idea and opinion, including those that they may disagree with or find uncomfortable,” according to its language.

DeSantis said the state’s institutes of higher learning have largely become “intellectually repressive environments” and that these surveys will help to change that.

This new law, which goes into effect on July 1, follows DeSantis earlier this month banning K-12 public schools from featuring specific lessons and discussions related to racism. These include educational lessons and discussions on the concept of critical race theory, which examines systemic racism in American institutions and policies, as well as on “The 1619 Project,” which is a New York Times initiative that reexamines the legacy of slavery in the United States.

Texas
also last month passed a bill that effectively bans public school teachers from talking about racism, white supremacy or current news events.

"Have political beliefs surveyed"? Sounds like a slippery slope to me! In fact - it sounds racist to me - and autocratic! We need smarter students - not dumber students! What do you think?
I think its a good idea. In the interest of diversity 50% of liberal professors should be fired and replaced by good decent people

Its Fascist in nature. The kids should say they are independents and undecided... all of them.
How is it fascist to want diversity? I thought the fascist liberals believe in diversity.

Funny! DeSantis is not concerned about "diversity". His true agenda is purely racist.
what’s racist about this survey?

This new law, which goes into effect on July 1, follows DeSantis earlier this month banning K-12 public schools from featuring specific lessons and discussions related to racism.
actually the law wasn’t about banning discussions or lessons about racism, but CRT.

try again

CRT is pure bullshit. It starts out by assuming that all white people are "racist",

No it doesn’t you insufferable idiot!

View attachment 505165

Texas

How is it "racist?" Right now we have a bunch of brainwashed communist dumbasses. how about we have some evidence that both points of views are being taught?

Last edited:
View attachment 505165

Texas

Its Fascist in nature. The kids should say they are independents and undecided... all of them.
How is it fascist to want diversity? I thought the fascist liberals believe in diversity.

Funny! DeSantis is not concerned about "diversity". His true agenda is purely racist.

This new law, which goes into effect on July 1, follows DeSantis earlier this month banning K-12 public schools from featuring specific lessons and discussions related to racism.
actually the law wasn’t about banning discussions or lessons about racism, but CRT.

try again

CRT is pure bullshit. It starts out by assuming that all white people are "racist",

Yes it does, you insufferable idiot!

View attachment 505165

Texas

How is it "racist?" Right now we have a bunch of brainwashed communist dumbasses. how about we have some evidence that both points of views are being taught?
Awesome!!

View attachment 505165

Texas

try again

Yes it does, you insufferable idiot!

Uhmmm no, Rudy could appeal I suppose. But given his recent record in court that’d be ill advised.

Then again, he COULD get Melissa Carone stone drunk and have her represent his sorry ass.

Poor angry lil feller. Call upstairs for a Hot Pocket. You’ll feel better! :itsok:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back