Florida Senate, on a 23-16 vote, just passed legislation ending Disney’s tax privilege, self-governing power & special exemption status

Of course the GOP has it in them to use the government to punish dissent, it is what they are made of

Hey, Disney was given special rights and treatments and they choose to take sides in partisan politics.

Being treated like every other business, is hardly oppression.

Maybe the shareholders should ask some questions of the Board, as to why they picked that fight.

Oh fuck off, if you going to lie about me why even post. I do not support teaching perverted garbage to kids.

I also do not support Big Government punishing dissent.

You support it now, but soon the tables will be turned and I will still be against it I will enjoy laughing my ass off at your stupid ass
You consider everything lies even opinions. I have not lied once but you keep accusing me of lying. The Gator who cried wolf.

Well my bad
Yeah. It sounds like you didn't get what I was saying at all. I'm not making an appeal to kumbayah nonsense. I'm saying that indulging bad government to get back at the "other side" for indulging bad government just leaves us with bad government. It's a losing game.

You consider everything lies even opinions. I have not lied once but you keep accusing me of lying. The Gator who cried wolf.

Of you can fuck off as well....saying I support teaching perverted garbage to kids is not a fucking opinion it is a personal attack and one that as a father do not take lightly.

But again, you have to support your tribe member, you are so very good at it

Of you can fuck off as well....saying I support teaching perverted garbage to kids is not a fucking opinion it is a personal attack . . .

If you vote for Democrats then you DO support it and its as simple as that. You cook it, you eat it.
You are the one siding with the party of homos, trannies, pedos and groomers, so STFU with your faux outrage.

1650579928410.png

One of the reasons Disney moved to Florida in the 1960s was because it was a Right to Work state.

They really pay low wages.

I don't know about nowadays but a few years ago they had a smaller annual payroll than nearby Lockheed Martin on Sand Lake Road.

Disney had several times the number of employees.
As noted, no matter who loses, we win.

Yeah. It sounds like you didn't get what I was saying at all. I'm not making an appeal to kumbayah nonsense. I'm saying that indulging bad government to get back at the "other side" for indulging bad government just leaves us with bad government. It's a losing game.
We have had bad Govt since I was born. 10/14/80

Of you can fuck off as well....saying I support teaching perverted garbage to kids is not a fucking opinion it is a personal attack and one that as a father do not take lightly.

I never said that. We already agreed that I am a lone wolf and not part of any tribe. Why are you lying?

Are you trying to claim you don’t vote for Dems?

You’re one of the dumbest leftwing idiots on this board.

That I can understand. Are you in a position to home school?
Not really as they both play high level sports and they like their teammates. We recently moved so they will be in school with kids they know. Plus my fam is here as is my wife’s so we aren’t in a position to leave the state.

Forum List

Back