Folks in the Suburbs better wake up

Looking like Bernie Biden wins and the Subs will look like Baltimore and St.louis under his zoning ghetto plan

You and Trump been pushing that kind of blatant race-baiting for months now, and it's gotten you nowhere. The suburbs have shifted to Biden big time.

If you'd like to keep doing what has failed spectacularly, I certainly can't stop you. I will thank you for sending more votes to the Democrats.
The problem is many Progs get out of the areas turning bad themselves. They are pure hypocrites. Even if they see the encroachment to them they repeat the same thing over and over.

Looking like Bernie Biden wins and the Subs will look like Baltimore and St.louis under his zoning ghetto plan

You and Trump been pushing that kind of blatant race-baiting for months now, and it's gotten you nowhere. The suburbs have shifted to Biden big time.

If you'd like to keep doing what has failed spectacularly, I certainly can't stop you. I will thank you for sending more votes to the Democrats.

It's not race baiting, it is the truth.....when people are placed in communities they didn't work to get into, the pathologies that kept them poor, hopeless and desparate are not fixed, they are just shared out among the new community....

The democrats don't want to actually help those people, they just want to use them as tools to attack people they don't like.....it isn't justice and help they are after, it is punishing the people who managed to work hard and smart and build a life outside of democrat party controlled shit holes....

They have? Let me ask: who would be stupid enough to vote for a person that's planning on destroying their community?

Ooooh, ooooh....let me answer that....:desk:

People stupid enough to vote for the democrat party in the first place....the political party that has been the source of evil in this country since it was founded by slave owners....

Heh heh. I sincerely hope they're that brave and stupid. They won't be around the neighborhood long, rest assured.

Oh, wait, you guys are talking about zoning. I thought you were talking about bringng the riots to the burbs.

I don't know what the problem is with these "Karens." It's apparently unconscionable that a suburban woman would support Donald Trump under any circumstances, and if she does, she'd better not park her car on the same block as all the Biden-voting Karens.

No one is buying your hatred. Translation: Blacks might move into the neighborhood. The trouble is that they are already there.

No one is buying your hatred. Translation: Blacks might move into the neighborhood. The trouble is that they are already there.

No, blacks who worked their way to the suburbs are already there. The problem is Biden wants to import low income, high crime people into the suburbs thus destroying them.

Forum List

Back