Folks, it's already too late.

So bozo, if it’s so fking easy to vote illegally, why did you cheaters lose to Biden ? Oh, the deep state thing.

Yeah, proven fraud, which you ignore.

According to Progs like you the Constitution is to be ignored when you see fit, like the 1st and 2nd amendments.
Nothing about the crimes Don committed in furtherance of his goal to reject the will of the voters who kicked his ass out of the WH is protected by the 1st A. If you had read the indictment you'd know that.

Nothing about the crimes Don committed in furtherance of his goal to reject the will of the voters who kicked his ass out of the WH is protected by the 1st A. If you had read the indictment you'd know that.

End run attempts to criminalize Trump being Trump.

Of course we all know who your real target is.

End run attempts to criminalize Trump being Trump.
C'mon man. I know you are smarter than that. That's just a talking point. The penal code covering the crimes Trump committed isn't new. Smith is just applying existing statutes to violations of law by Trump and his co-defendants. Pretending what he engaged in was free speech is a canard.

Because we aren't cheating SJW hack-twats like you and your ilk.
Go ahead, tell us how you can cheat using absentee ballots. Go ahead, tell us why you’re afraid of stiff fines and up to five years in jail, but some how think that democrats aren’t and won an election by frauding millions of votes. Tell us how that was done. Trump claimed two million illegals were bussed in. Gee, the math says that’s 20k busses and 20k bus drivers that slipped from Mexico to New Hampshire unnoticed. Your lies just get bigger.
You’re a silly delusional Humper.

C'mon man. I know you are smarter than that. That's just a talking point. The penal code covering the crimes Trump committed isn't new. Smith is just applying existing statutes to violations of law by Trump and his co-defendants. Pretending what he engaged in was free speech is a canard.

It's the end goal. Everything else is just process. Smith is stretching the law knowing cum buckets like you will cheer him on.

Go ahead, tell us how you can cheat using absentee ballots. Go ahead, tell us why you’re afraid of stiff fines and up to five years in jail, but some how think that democrats aren’t and won an election by frauding millions of votes. Tell us how that was done. Trump claimed two million illegals were bussed in. Gee, the math says that’s 20k busses and 20k bus drivers that slipped from Mexico to New Hampshire unnoticed. Your lies just get bigger.
You’re a silly delusional Humper.

A few hundred thousand votes, just in the right places to make it work.

Keep what others are saying out of it. Concentrate on what I am saying.

It's like you idiots think vote fraud is impossible.

A few hundred thousand votes, just in the right places to make it work.

Keep what others are saying out of it. Concentrate on what I am saying.

It's like you idiots think vote fraud is impossible.
A FEW HUNDRED THOUSAND VOTES ? How was it done....tell us how it was done. A few 100 thousand votes ? Gee, the state’s caught repugnant voter fraud attempts, of just a few hundred, so you’re saying the GOP poll watchers and state gop officials are INCOMPETENT and could NOT come up with any evidence for 60 judges.
Tell us how it was done ! Done just say...”it was done”
TELL US HOW, then tell us why you didn’t give the info to the state gop poll watchers.

It's the end goal. Everything else is just process. Smith is stretching the law knowing cum buckets like you will cheer him on.
OK, so maybe I over estimated you when I said you were smarter than that. My mistake. But at least it sounds like you've given up on the fatuous, "it's all just free speech" nonsense.

Forum List

Back