🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Folks, it's lipstick on a pig time again!

Do me a favor and follow some of my posted threads and comments....trust me, I am so far from being an Uncle Tom or Aunt Tom. (smile). I am 100% progressive black. I just thought I'd throw in my little brag rights.....nothing but a mom bragging.....but understand, I could give two shtts about pleasing white folk or black folk!!

I don't need to do you any favors ... You seem capable of handling what you need on your own ... And I obviously have followed your postings.
I didn't post anything about what you think you are ... Just an indication that no one is required to agree with you ... And people will take it any way they want.
The fact you think white folks would even care if you gave two shits about pleasing them ... Only neglects the idea we simply appreciate you are doing what you are supposed to be doing and don't give a rat's ass about you or your political policies.

Welcome To Club ... Good Luck In Your Endeavors!

I live in a white retirment community. If fact, it is so white, that I have only seen 3 black people here in 5 years. However, yesterday, I did see a white guy who was about 70 years old steal a case of bottled water from Safeway. He had it under his grocery cart, and did not tell the cashier. I told the cashier, when I got to the front, and she just shrugged her shoulders and said that many fixed income retirees have a feeling of entitlement, and frequently are stopped walking out with wine, liquor, and small expensive items that they can stuff in their purse. I guess that soon, Safeway will pull out of my community and it will be the end of America as we know it.

I live in a white retirment community. If fact, it is so white, that I have only seen 3 black people here in 5 years. However, yesterday, I did see a white guy who was about 70 years old steal a case of bottled water from Safeway. He had it under his grocery cart, and did not tell the cashier. I told the cashier, when I got to the front, and she just shrugged her shoulders and said that many fixed income retirees have a feeling of entitlement, and frequently are stopped walking out with wine, liquor, and small expensive items that they can stuff in their purse. I guess that soon, Safeway will pull out of my community and it will be the end of America as we know it.
What is your antidotal story supposed to have to do with the op or even reality?

I guess you do not understand the difference between occasional petty theft at a box box store and constant threat of theft, robbery and other crimes in a high crime area have on all business in the area.

Ignore the problem all you want but the reality is that a lot of these neighborhoods are in real need of business and they are also ensuring that no real business ever moves in.

So the poor areas are poor because there are no jobs which promotes crime.

And your idea is that businesses shouldn't open there because of crime.

Not realizing that if jobs were to move there less people would be poor which results in less crime?

That does not work if the businesses are looted or stolen into closing their doors.

Well, yeah...Do we have to state obvious "do not work if" scenarios?

Not realizing that if jobs were to move there less people would be poor which results in less crime?

That does not work if the businesses are looted or stolen into closing their doors.

We shouldn't but that was the entire point of the thread and that last statement looked like you were challenging this statement.

We shouldn't but that was the entire point of the thread and that last statement looked like you were challenging this statement.

What? idk what you saying at this point.

Forum List

Back