Ford’s Attorney Says Her Client Found Trump Mocking Her Testimony ‘Very Hurtful’

bripat9643

Diamond Member
Apr 1, 2011
Oh, the po witto babeeeeee! mocking your sleazy dishonest testimony is "hurtful!" But accusing an innocent man of attempted rape is perfectly OK? Do you believe this dumb lying slut?

One of Christine Blasey Ford’s attorneys on Friday said her client was upset by President Trump’s “very hurtful” mocking of her testimony at a rally in Mississippi last week.
“I had one beer!” Trump told the Mississippi crowd Tuesday night, mocking Ford’s account. “How did you get home? I don’t remember. How did you get there? I don’t remember. Where is the place? I don’t remember. How many years ago was it? I don’t know. I don’t know. I don’t know! I don’t know! What neighborhood was it in? I don’t know. Where is the house? I don’t know. Upstairs, downstairs, where was it? I don’t know.

Waiting for the attorney's opinion of this impressionist's imitation of Ballsey Ford.

that front hole is already found to be a liar....and a clown

move on to something new

First of all, Trump wasn't mocking Dr. Christine Ford. He was simply stating the facts. In which, it is true.
Secondly, of course, Ford's attorney would come out and say that. It was what the MSM was reporting when he was at a rally in Mississippi. That is one thing Trump isn't afraid to do - speak in volume. And that pisses the left right off from the start.

Ford10Minutes.jpg

It's probably a character flaw within myself, but I coulndn't help but wonder how much alcohol abuse Dr. Ford has inflicted upon herself in the last 36 yr. I guess the beer pong accusations of Brett combined with certain visual, vocal & cognitive cues from Ford triggered my intuitions...

Oh, the po witto babeeeeee! mocking your sleazy dishonest testimony is "hurtful!" But accusing an innocent man of attempted rape is perfectly OK? Do you believe this dumb lying slut?

One of Christine Blasey Ford’s attorneys on Friday said her client was upset by President Trump’s “very hurtful” mocking of her testimony at a rally in Mississippi last week.
“I had one beer!” Trump told the Mississippi crowd Tuesday night, mocking Ford’s account. “How did you get home? I don’t remember. How did you get there? I don’t remember. Where is the place? I don’t remember. How many years ago was it? I don’t know. I don’t know. I don’t know! I don’t know! What neighborhood was it in? I don’t know. Where is the house? I don’t know. Upstairs, downstairs, where was it? I don’t know.
Well that is to bad she should have had a better lawyer to explain the fact of law. You should have the what when where how and sometimes why ..Without reporting it you have no case.

Oh boo hoo what a total drama queen I'm telling you she's got screws loose, plural.

If she wouldn't have left her Democrat echochamber safe space in the first place, then millions of people wouldn't be ridiculing her.

Many found her testimony to be mockery of a very serious issue: violence against women.

Many found her testimony to be mockery of a very serious issue: violence against women.
Some Republicans claim she was being taken advantage of. I say bullshit. She deliberately concocted her story with the encouragement of Democrat douchebags in the Senate and countless leftwing activists. She was probably paid under the table for her trouble, and that doesn't even count the money she's receiving from GoFundMe. George Soros orchestrated the whole thing.

When she says she found it hurtful I am strangely pleased.

Forum List

Back