Foreigners Missing

Oh, did I notice your avoidance of the definition of the entire term? Why, yes I did!

From merriam-webster:
  • "a member of any of the first groups of people living in North America or South America;especially : a member of one of these groups from the U.S."
The entire term is native.

Obviously not.
You are indoctrinated beyond reason.
If your fascist application of the term native American only applies to indigenous Americans, what do you call Americans who are born and live in the USA?

Oh, did I notice your avoidance of the definition of the entire term? Why, yes I did!

From merriam-webster:
  • "a member of any of the first groups of people living in North America or South America;especially : a member of one of these groups from the U.S."

Obviously not.
If your fascist application of the term native American only applies to indigenous Americans, what do you call Americans who are born and live in the USA?

A native-born American, of course.

"Fascist" :lol:

...presumably in an effort to live and work illegally in America, Pentagon officials said.

Sure, I bet they all opened ice cream shops.

When will we realize that allowing foreigners into the US puts American citizens at risk? It doesn't take many "trainees" or "refugees" or "immigrants" to negatively impact the lives of innocent American families forever.

What Native American tribe do you belong to?

The first white people that came to America weren't immigrants, they were colonists.

From merriam-webster:

Obviously not.

You spent too much time at a college.
That is convoluted language hijacking.

From merriam-webster:

Obviously not.

You're crazy. The two terms are long-established conventions of English usage. Anyone reasonably familiar with the language would know that.

Obviously not.

You're crazy. The two terms are long-established conventions of English usage. Anyone reasonably familiar with the language would know that.
Stop being a self-righteous wanker Unk. Just stop FFS. You have a tenuous grasp of English although I will give you some credit for being inquisitive and trying to improve your limited knowledge.

Obviously not.

Stop being a self-righteous wanker Unk. Just stop FFS. You have a tenuous grasp of English although I will give you some credit for being inquisitive and trying to improve your limited knowledge.

I have likely told you before that the chances of you ever understanding as much as half of what I do about English, and language in general, are extremely slim. Find something else to hang your hat on.

I have likely told you before that the chances of you ever understanding as much as half of what I do about English, and language in general, are extremely slim. Find something else to hang your hat on.
No Unk, you've no idea about English. Trust me, I am out of your league not only when it comes to the English language, but on just about everything. While I admire your interest in certain subjects, your ignorance compounded with your self-righteousness makes you easily ignored.

No Unk, you've no idea about English......

I have a pretty good idea.

Forum List

Back